FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Djargo

Haste/Mastery ring from Thok

Hi there, i was wondering if any1 has succesfully coined a ring from Thok the Bloodthirsty?

The ring had Haste/Mastery with a red socket giving 60 spirit as a bonus on PTR, but now it gives a 60+ haste bonus instead. However, it is still not showing up as a dps item fx i can't find it under Warlock loot in dungeon journal, and on wowhead its only showing given to hybrid/healer classes.

It's been reported that if it's in the dungeon journal as your specialization loot, you can coin it...otherwise, don't bother.  This was corrected with Shamans and a staff somewhere in ToT.  Don't waste a coin trying for that ring right now.  I've put in a support ticket asking for this to be corrected.  Perhaps it'll be in your dungeon journal today.  If not, send in a ticket.

There seems to be a lot of stuff not correctly showing.  I was unaware of a staff off Sha since it does not show either, change to priest filter and bamm, your Mastery/Crit staff with no spirit is listed for them.  I think even the Haste/Crit staff from Blackfuse does not show in the Warlock filter.

The Thok ring dropped for us this week, a healer took it.  I cried.  But I got the Staff off of Blackfuse next boss so felt much better about still having my loot priority. lol

Edited by Soulzar

It's been reported that if it's in the dungeon journal as your specialization loot, you can coin it...otherwise, don't bother.  This was corrected with Shamans and a staff somewhere in ToT.  Don't waste a coin trying for that ring right now.  I've put in a support ticket asking for this to be corrected.  Perhaps it'll be in your dungeon journal today.  If not, send in a ticket.

Ooh, I suppose that means I should stop using coins for the staff from the 4th boss then....

I've filed bug reports on both Normal Gaze of Arrogance and all versions of Signet of the Dinomancers (both in game and on the forums), and I believe others have too, so hopefully Blizzard is aware of the issue.

But for the time being, if it's not flagged for our class on the DJ or wowhead, you can't get it via bonus loot. As of servers being up on 9/17, they are not included. 

Ooh, I suppose that means I should stop using coins for the staff from the 4th boss then....

Unless you're Mario, I'd save them.

Staff appears in my journal right now for Sha of Pride.  Ring still does not appear in Thok's journal.

Staff appears in my journal right now for Sha of Pride.  Ring still does not appear in Thok's journal.

Interesting.... Staff appears in mine for LFR, Flex, 10H, 25H but not 10N or 25N.

The staves have been hotfixed yesterday to be lootable (normal) for Warlocks and Mages. No word on the ring yet.

Edited by Wolland