FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Bogeyez

MW help needed

Hi all after reading up lots and not much joy im after a little help concerning stats etc while using mr robot heres a link to my char , im raiding 10 man if that helps and healing with a holy paladin and resto shaman, concerning weights it just confuses the hell out of  me sorry if thats dumb,any help about what to change greatly appreciated,and tnx in advance

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/draenor/bogeyez

I would recommend this http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/503911aa-caea-4f88-9a31-88ca227b80c3 to start with. Work on reducing your spirit from there until you are at the lowest you can get while still having a comfortable amount of mana regen.

Oh and try and get rid of your mastery gear, It is almost useless without the new 2 piece and even then it is still unappealing (to me at least).

Edit: Once you get your legendary Meta I would suggest trying out the next soft cap for haste as well.

Edited by Sacridfire

Hi Bogeyez.. I think Sacridfire is right and you should go with at least spirit as possible (specially if there is a resto shammy in the raid).... It was way better for me to reduce spirit as much as possible at once, instead of going little by little (think about it as taking a bandaid off).

If you are ooming, you are using Surging Mist way too much. Instead of SM try throwing an EM or, if too critical, throw a cocoon and then a EM and move on, that will top any tank. Spam RM as much as possible, spam it like your life depends on it, and uplift should be your 1st chi spender.

My recomendation is to try Krazyto's weights http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/979fde6e-7e6e-4228-8a9a-7f6523062d80 (which are very similar to the ones Sacridfire gave you) on LFR and get use to your mana management. 

Regarding the haste cap, with the RPPM implementation on 5.4 you should stay on the breakpoint that your gear allows (aka if you need to gem haste go back a breakpoint). For your gear 6141 is ok.

I hope I can help you in any way. If you have any doubt please let me know.

One more thing, if you find that you are ooming no matter what you do, you can easily add a spirit cap with weight = 1.9 and it will reforge accordingly... For example, lets say you want at least 8k spirit.. it would look something like this: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/c2002a12-9977-4e31-819a-08afd5ffa3f3

OR, you can just tell me how much spirit you want and I can give you the link

edit: Erased the profiles from AMR..they wont work... 

Edited by kika

The suggestion Sacredfire gave can work well, but it to me it doesn't provide "maximum crit rating", even considering a spirit cap.

I would use the weights I always suggest, (though maybe switch the mastery and haste past a breakpoint).

Also, I love that there are more people now  helping out with other Mistweavers.  Make me glad that I put all this work in =D

Hi guys thank you very much for replays concerning stats really appreciate the help here a little offtopic but really does help me out lots as i have dyslexia and these things i struggle with but anyway ,ok i have adjusted them to 

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/72c3895d-5e7f-4969-8601-13f57623b9b3

are these ok you think for my gear ?, sorry if not but when i click on your links i get invalid character not sure if its my end but it wont load anything ,and not sure if these are  the stats you are saying to change to and again sorry if dumb but not sure which are the weights krazyito is refering too have looked at other posts and set the above link to them,and kika was thinking around 9k spirit to test it out ,again thank you in advance

Edited by Bogeyez

You are fine bogeyez, totally my fault.. I erased the profile I sent you thinking it was going to work.. silly me

here is the link to your char with krazyto's weights and a spirit cap of 9k:

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/a044c4fd-81a3-42d4-acfd-8d894abda378

Hope it helps

Krazyto, as you can tell this are my 1st posts.. but I've been reading you for a while now; and through you, Reglitch.. I thought it would be nice try to help you with what I can, specially now that you are going back to your druid :/

Edited by kika

Just an update ,tested in lfr last night and was very pleased how it went ,mana was good too,ill test a little more and post some numbers  ,but would like to say a big thank you for the help biggrin.png  speak soon and keep you informed.

Hey there again ,was wondering if could help me once more if thats ok please have recently got a couple new items from flexi raids and was curious if i needed to change stats according to new gear or keep them as you suggested ,heres link to char again ,would be very kind if were to have a look and any suggestions 

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/draenor/bogeyes

thanks in advance again

Hi Bogeyez, 

Hey there again ,was wondering if could help me once more if thats ok please have recently got a couple new items from flexi raids and was curious if i needed to change stats according to new gear or keep them as you suggested ,heres link to char again ,would be very kind if were to have a look and any suggestions 

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/draenor/bogeyes

thanks in advance again

Hi Bogeyez, 1st of all thats a link to a disc priest biggrin.png .. But it doesnt matter, i'll tell you what you can do when you got new gear.

1. Check that your new gear is better than the one you currently have. - How do you know? - Well, I'm glad you asked.. Go to askmrrobot and with the correct weights click on the item you want to upgrade, for example gloves.. AskMrRobot will make a list from best to worst of the items currently available in the game.. If the item you just looted is higher in this ranking than your currently one, go ahead and make the change

2. IF you have a better new item, go ahead and log in to wow, equip it and log out

3. Go to askmrrobot again and click the UPDATE (from armory) link.

4. Make the changes and voi-la

Hope it helps

edit: I forgot to mention something kind of important. When you go to AskMrRobot's list of items, you'll see a Ranking order method: "Absolute" and "Relative" ... The difference between these 2 is that absolute compares each item in general (doesn't take into account what other item you currently have); and Relative tells you whats better for your currently build.. I usually use absolute because it tells me what is the better "raw" item, but use whatever method you want.

Edited by kika

Using Mr robot to compare isn't a good idea. The list only takes into account gear from that slot, and not your overall gear.

Basically you want to know a couple things:

Does the new piece have mastery? If yes how much of an intellect upgrade is it from the crit you are losing? Usually if you are losing double crit compared to gaining int, then it's not worth it. (hint: try to make it easy and stay away from mastery >.>)

If it doesn't have mastery then usually it's an upgrade if it'd a higher ilvl. But if your losing crit for haste, it's a toss up unless your going for a higher breakpoint.

General rule: try not to lose too much crit, mastery is bad, haste only as much and you need (fuck spirit)

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been playing with Mr Robot quite a bit and I realize that you can easily take into account your current gear by clicking the "relative" method of listing the gear. Another thing I noticed is that If you have the proper weights loaded, it will list them according to that, meaning it will take into consideration that 2crit = 1int , spi not that important and haste only important if you gain more total crit or int from reforging other stats from other items. 

Anyway, the really important thing is what Krazyito said: If you get an upgrade with no crit, only replace your current one if it will give you more than half intellect of the crit lost. Is that making any sense? .. So if by equip-ing your new item, you would lose 200 crit, its only recommendable to change it if you gain at least 101 intellect