FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Brewmonksta

MW too much mana tea

Hi Krazyito and Mistweaver community,

I have been a long time reader and have decided to finally post and Just want to pick your brains/thoughts.

Currently i am 10/14 normal SoO and i am finding at my current gear level and after the first 10 bosses i have far too much mana tea to the point where i am at full mana whenver i want to be and still have mana tea left over.

I am also not finding output a problem at all, so i am looking to do more to help our other healers.

My thoughts are should i drop crit for Intellect or perhaps go to a higher haste breakpoint?

Armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Brewmonksta/advanced

no back(4 runestones off)

Have LMG

Have crap trinkets

Currently raid 10 man with a disc priest/holy pally/Mistweaver(Me) combo

Any thoughts/constructive critiscism will be greatly appreciated

Dropping crit for intellect wont really increase your throughput.  It  would stay about the same.  IMO keep what you have (get rid of the mastery >.>) and start overhealing more to boost your numbers =P.

if anything the extra mana will help you when you start heroics.

Hi Brewmonksta, your problem is kinda a 1st world problems xP coming here to say you have too much mana? really? hehe ... In my humble opinion, stay with what you have, I think you'll eventually need that mana... maybe when you start heroic progress?

Anyway.. did you realize you are like 100 points below the next haste breakpoint? If I were you, and since spirit is not an issue for you, I would try these weights I saw at one of Reglitch's posts: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/f2aa6e37-713f-42a5-9f44-8aa6e9d8709c

They are VERY similar to krazyto's but in a different ratio.

I hope I could help you in any way.. feel free to tell me what your thoughts are

edit: I just saw krazyito response.. good to know we are in the same page on the mana issue :D

Edited by kika

The difference between mine and Reg weights is he puts a bigger emphasis on mastery than spirit (after 5100).  I personally would rather have more spirit to work with than mastery.  My weights also give a very slight amount of cirt more. Its not much but its there.  I need to change my weights though cause I screwed up and put haste above the breakpoint higher than mastery, which should never be the case.

Thanks for the feedback.

Definitely not whinging about my first world problem :P

Just bouncing ideas especially with the new 2 piece coming. I got a few upgrades last night and it meant dropping some of that mastery. I have also gone a full crit and wil give it a go.

Again cheers for the feedback.