FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Genoin

Havoc DH Pawn String 7.2.5

Does anyone have an accurate Pawn String that is updated for 7.2.5? Noxxic has not updated from 7.2 and still has Mastery listed as #2 secondary. Thanks!

Hi,

Well, you can use mine it might work for you. I simulated my Havoc DH and got the (Crit > Haste > Mastery > Vers) priority so I guess that's what you've been looking for. Here it is:

( Pawn: v1: "Havoc": Class=DemonHunter, Spec=Havoc, CritRating=14.65, Agility=14.21, HasteRating=13.84, MasteryRating=13.68, Versatility=12.02 )

For more accuracy, it's better if you mention your toon's name and server so I can try simming him and get you better results.

If you go to Raidbots.com, you can get a Sim for free just by entering your toon. It finds your toon from the armory and sims it using the Patchwerk 5 mins. Pretty sure you can change that if need be.

Once done, it includes a Sim thread and a Pawn thread that you can copy directly into Pawn, It shows up as Havoc (Raidbots). It leaves the base Havoc alone which is also cool.

Beats having to fart around with SimC, imho. If you like the site (I've no affiliation with them), they do accept patrons. I don't pay them because I'm a broke vet, but I would if I had the money.