Damien

Inarius Corpse Explosion Necromancer

20 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Inarius Corpse Explosion Necromancer Build Guide.

I was on the Beta and made a corpse explosion/land of the dead LoN set, but is needs refinement...  I had 39.5% crit rate and 188% crit damage and was able to do t12, All legendary gems were at 73.  I think it has potential, I just didn't have enough play time to increase my crit to something more in line with most of the other big builds.

Left click - Bone Spikes (Sudden Impact)   Right click - Land Of The Dead (Shallow Graves)

1 - Corpse Explosion (Bloody Mess)    2 - Blood Rush (Molting)

3 - Decrepify (Borrowed Time)    4 - Command Skeletons (Dark Mending)

Passives - Overwhelming Essence, Fueled By Death, Final Service, Rathma's Shield

Items...

Head - Leoric's Crown (Diamond)

Rings - Litany of the Undaunted (Bane of the Stricken)/Wailing Host (Bane of the Trapped)

Neck - The Johnstone (Esoteric Alteration)

Wrists - Nemesis Bracers

Chest - Bloodsong Mail

Shoulders - Spaulders of Zakara (no good options from the necro specific items)

Hands - Grasp of Essence

Waist - Dayntee's Binding

Legs - ... (again, no good options.  I just used Blackthorne's since I had an ancient)

Feet - Stueart's Greaves

Weapon - Reilana's Shadowhook

Cube - The Furnace, Aquila Cuirass, Countess Julia's Cameo

If we go with more mobility through the blood rush skill instead of decrepify, is it still worth using Dayntee's belt? I know we will still activate decrepify through cursed scythe, but is it reliable enough to still warrant the belt? or is there a better belt to use (say, a witching hour)? Thanks!

I think I like to old Page Format here better.  This one gets confusing when looking thru the Legendary salvage page and trying to link.

My question is also about the belt, I didn't notice we don't use to Decrepify until I looked over the build again. Even if it comes from a "passive" ability, is it still that good? Or is there a better option?

About that belt ... Yes its THAT good . The scythe is aor so in large mob densaty areas u are bound to curse atleast one mob with Decrepify. Also it gives u alot of sustain againt rift guardians because after a few hits u have garanteed Decrapify on him + there is no real other option at the moment. u can go with ghostlyhour or something like that... maybe..perhaps ... didnt try this tho

My wife and I play together on the PS4.  I'm curious if there's another ring besides the Unity, since I won't have a Follower.

On 7/14/2017 at 9:50 PM, albabe said:

My wife and I play together on the PS4.  I'm curious if there's another ring besides the Unity, since I won't have a Follower.

You can try Convention of Elements for even more damage, or a Lornelle's Sunstone for toughness (since it doesn't rely on followers).

• Like 1

This message is being mass-posted over the Diablo threads currently open for feedback on the site:

I will be reviewing all missed/non-answered comments and answering them, as well as passing on any information. I will also be archiving any older threads that are no longer relevant to our current displayed guides. 

Threads that are staying will be renamed to better fit the guide they are actually being used as a feedback section for, since some names are heavily outdated. 

Please bear with me while I work my way through all the threads. Thanks for your patience!

Hello . I see in the description of the Corpse explosion build , it is Mid Tier . So what exactly does this mean ? Not viable past GR50 or so ?

17 hours ago, anemul said:

Hello . I see in the description of the Corpse explosion build , it is Mid Tier . So what exactly does this mean ? Not viable past GR50 or so ?

Generally, mid tier builds can reach GR75 without issues, and can get to ~GR90. If you want to get to GR100+, I would highly suggest using a High or Top tier build.

On 7/26/2017 at 7:48 AM, Deadset said:

You can try Convention of Elements for even more damage, or a Lornelle's Sunstone for toughness (since it doesn't rely on followers).

Thanx!

On 7/26/2017 at 7:48 AM, Deadset said:

Hey Mr. Set!

Some of the terms you folks use are not the actual terms on the Gear.  For example, you say " All Resistance" and the gear says "Resist All Elements."  "Cooldown Reduction" is actually "Reduces Cooldown of All Skils by %."  Those are fairly obvious and I know this is picking nits, but on some stats it gets confusing sometimes.

I just wanna make sure I'm doing this correctly.  What stats do these Orange Highlighted stats relate to on the actual gear?

1. High Damage Range
  2. Intelligence
  3. Socket (preferably from Ramaladni's Gift Ramaladni's Gift)
  4. % Weapon Damage
  5. Cooldown Reduction

Also, on the PS4, I noticed that on some gear, like Scarbringer Scarbringer and Vengeful Wind Vengeful Wind ,that  none of the stats will roll "Life per Hit."  So, if it's not already on the Weapon, you can't reroll any other stats to get it.

Hey, my guess is that High Damage Range is the raw damage (displayed below DPS), and % Weapon damage is + % Damage.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2017 at 9:26 AM, positiv2 said:

Hey, my guess is that High Damage Range is the raw damage (displayed below DPS), and % Weapon damage is + % Damage.

Thnx.  Sounds right.

There are others too:

Dead says "Life Regeneration" i I assume that's "Life Per Second?"

Edited by albabe

1 hour ago, albabe said:

Thnx.  Sounds right.

There are others too:

Dead says "Life Regeneration" i I assume that's "Life Per Second?"

Should be. Are there any others you are unsure about?

• Like 1

On 8/6/2017 at 2:02 PM, positiv2 said:

Should be. Are there any others you are unsure about?

Thanx.  Sorry for the delay.

"Sounds right."  But is there a way to be sure?  I would think these terms are Important for the builds.

I think there are more.  I usually just check-out these great Builds when I'm starting a Character and rarely go back to them, unless there's a Patch, of course - so I don't peruse these Stats that often.  I'll give them the once-over and get back to you.

On 12. 8. 2017 at 4:43 PM, albabe said:

Thanx.  Sorry for the delay.

"Sounds right."  But is there a way to be sure?  I would think these terms are Important for the builds.

I think there are more.  I usually just check-out these great Builds when I'm starting a Character and rarely go back to them, unless there's a Patch, of course - so I don't peruse these Stats that often.  I'll give them the once-over and get back to you.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I just got a reply from Deadset confirming that you got the stats right. If you find any other that you are unsure about, feel free to ask!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.