Stan

Shaman & Warrior Artifact Appearance Update

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

aJNs81e.jpg

Unlocking the Enhancement Shaman Artifact appearance (The Warmace of ShirvallahThe Warmace of Shirvallah) and
the Fury Warrior Artifact appearance (The DragonslayersThe Dragonslayers) was heavily tied to RNG and World Boss rotation until hotfixes came in yesterday.

Shamans

Warriors

Blizzard confirmed that something isn't quite right with World Boss rotation.

Placeholder for tweet 879771778289090560

What changes did the hotfixes bring?

Shamans

Warriors

Let's see if the Rank 3 Recipe: Potion of Prolonged PowerRecipe: Potion of Prolonged Power from Na'zak the Fiend will get the same treatment; the boss has spawned just once.

• Like 1

I got lucky and got my enhance mace on my very first world boss attempt. I'm never seeing that elemental one though...

• Like 1

The only horrible thing about this is the skull from the dragon was a guaranteed drop and now that they moved it it's not meaning instead of waiting weeks for the boss to spawn now we are waiting hours in que to join a dead raid, and rely on rng to drop it once a week and hope it drops the right one as I heard he now drops both skulls.

I can confirm this is not 100% drop as I just ran lfr after hearing the news and got nothing but the usual gold and 1 blood of sargares. I have been exalted with the valajar and have both the skull of skarthos and the staff from the god king since the last time Nithog was up and active wich was about 5 months ago give or take a week.

6 hours ago, Arahmitz said:

Well... Why would you add hidden apperance to a dead raid? It just have no sense...

For the ease of farming, I would assume.  You can pug or LFR one for relatively little time/effort.