FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Markshot

Gear question

Hi Guys,

I'm currently doubting about the setup of my legendaries.

I have the Legendary belt/shoulders/chest all upgraded to ilvl 970, i'm not sure what the best combination is.

My armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/markshot

My doubts are the best combination of the legendaries i currently have, so for example chest + shoulders. or chest + belt.

Thanks in advance :)

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/gear 

Compare the combinations of gear you'd use here. It will take you ~1 min to do this and save you posting on the forums and waiting for a response, just a handy tool for the future! But it'll be chest/belt - you don't want shoulders & chest as you miss out on far too much mastery from your tier sets that way. If you're playing DF/BF you want a lot more mastery than you currently have, and you want as much out of BW as possible. Shoulders will pull ahead on AoE where you can't consistently weave in multishot without ruining your focus / ST damage.

i raidbots reliable? i compared simcraft+ pawn with that site and i had huge differences. does it check fothe t bonus + legendaries as well?

Raidbots seems fine as far as I can tell.

As for the legendaries, the belt is the best. Chest or shoulder are prety similar in dps output, so the chest is probably superior since it also gives leech.