FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Titecoukine

Trinkets help[assassinate]

Hey guys, i just got mistress' trinket 945 ilvl and i don't really know if i have to keep my CoF 890, i also have spellblade trinket 925. Do you think i have to keep my CoF and use the mistress' trinket in second? or use spellblade 925 + misstress 945?

Edited by Titecoukine

3 hours ago, Titecoukine said:

Hey guys, i just got mistress' trinket 945 ilvl and i don't really know if i have to keep my CoF 890, i also have spellblade trinket 925. Do you think i have to keep my CoF and use the mistress' trinket in second? or use spellblade 925 + misstress 945?

Not sure what spec you are, but for me as a Sub the 915 toxins trinket from Mistress was an upgrade over my 890 CoF.

Edited by Kryptknight

47 minutes ago, Titecoukine said:

Ah yes sorry i forgot to say i was assassinnate

At 945 vs. 890, I'm pretty sure the 945 would be a better option. I believe the threshold is about 15 ilvls between those two trinkets for the Mistress one to overtake CoF.  

Edited by Kryptknight

On 6/29/2017 at 6:34 AM, Titecoukine said:

I'd say Vial and CoF are probably your best two of those, especially if you have the legendary boots. 

My $0.02