FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Patch 7.3 New Profession Items

X6vGiVF.jpg

Patch 7.3 adds entirely new crafted items for professions and a new obliterum to increase their item level up to a max of 935. We datamined all new recipes that were added in Build 24473. Most of them are tied to new Profession quests.

Instead of bumping crafted items that existed since Legion launch, Blizzard decided to add an entirely new tier of items, available on Argus (no-fly zone).

Professions

• Crafed gear can be upgraded through Primal ObliterumPrimal Obliterum by +5 ilvls (up to a maximum level of 935).
  • Requires 1 Primal SargeritePrimal Sargerite and the target item must be soulbound

New Items

Alchemy

Lightblood ElixirLightblood Elixir - Use: Increases damage by 100,000 against demons. Only usable outdoors on Argus and the Broken Isles. Lasts 30 min.

Astral Alchemist StoneAstral Alchemist Stone - new ilvl 885 trinket

Tears of the NaaruTears of the Naaru - Use: Shows the location of all nearby demons on the minimap for 30 min.

New Transmutation - Transmute: Primal SargeriteTransmute: Primal Sargerite > Primal SargeritePrimal Sargerite

Blacksmithing

Empyrial BreastplateEmpyrial Breastplate - new ilvl 885 Plate Chest

Felslate AnchorFelslate Anchor (Felslate AnchorFelslate Anchor) - Use: Attach an anchor to your legs which sends you plummeting towards the ocean floor. Only usable in water.

Cooking

Feast of the FishesFeast of the Fishes (Recipe: Feast of the FishesRecipe: Feast of the Fishes) - Use: Set out a Feast of the Fishes to feed up to 50 people in your raid or party! Restores 2,400,000 health and 1,200,000 mana over 20 sec. Must remain seated while eating. If you spend at least 10 seconds eating you will obtain all of the powers of a fish.

Fishing Artifact

Herbalism

Astral GloryAstral Glory - Restores 1% health every 5 sec for 15 min

• Astral GloryAstral Glory - Gather Astral Glory more effectively
  • Astral GloryAstral Glory - Find rare materials when gathering Astral Glory
  • Astral GloryAstral Glory - Receive a chance to gain a small heal over time when gathering Astral Glory

Engineering

Jewelcrafting

Design List: Argus CrownsDesign List: Argus Crowns - Jewelcrafters can now craft ilvl 885 crowns

Empyrial Crown of the Cosmos - new ilvl 885 Cloth Helm

Empyrial Crown of the Depths - new ilvl 885 Leather Helm

Empyrial Crown of the Elements - new ilvl 885 Mail Helm

Empyrial Crown of the Titans - new ilvl 885 Plate Helm

Design List: Argus GemcuttingDesign List: Argus Gemcutting - epic Gems have been added to the game

Mass Prospect EmpyriumMass Prospect Empyrium - Prospect multiple batches of Empyrium at once

Leatherworking

Fiendish ShoulderguardsFiendish Shoulderguards - new ilvl 885 Leather Shoulders

Fiendish SpauldersFiendish Spaulders - new ilvl 885 Mail Shoulders

Mining

New Mining Techniques have been added to the game

• Empyrium DepositEmpyrium Deposit (Rank 1) - Increase the amount of material found in Empyrium Deposits
  • Empyrium DepositEmpyrium Deposit (Rank 2) - Chance to find rare materials in Empyrium Deposits
  • Empyrium DepositEmpyrium Deposit (Rank 3) - Increase the amount of material found in Empyrium Deposits
  • Empyrium SeamEmpyrium Seam (Rank 1) - Increase the amount of material found in Empyrium Seams
  • Empyrium SeamEmpyrium Seam (Rank 2) - Chance to find rare materials in Empyrium Seams
  • Empyrium SeamEmpyrium Seam (Rank 3) - Increase the amount of material found in Empyrium Seams

Skinning

New Skinning Techniques have been added to the game

Tailoring

Lightweave BreechesLightweave Breeches - new ilvl 885 Cloth Legs (Design: Lightweave Breeches (Rank 1)Design: Lightweave Breeches (Rank 1))

lololol even the fishing artifact "weapon" is getting a hidden appearance. you know in hindsight its sad the other professions didn't get an artifact, like nomi leads you on a quest for the legendary frying pan of power, or blacksmiths need the "Ancient forge". Would have given more professions more highlights, I feel aside from obliterum forge and artifact fishing rods this was a slow expac for profs. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, demonardvark said:

its sad the other professions didn't get an artifact

I want an artifact arclight spanner!

Just now, Yridaa said:

I want an artifact arclight spanner!

yes exactly!!!! that's what engineering would have gotten!!!!

granted i did like the whole get a robot upgrade robot thing, that was fun :D

4 hours ago, demonardvark said:

like nomi leads you on a quest for the legendary frying pan of power,

I feel like no one would take the quest because Nomi hasn't been very dependable when it comes to the whole cooking thing.  I mean seriously I have like 200 slightly burnt food in my bags at the moment.  Maybe a quest from one of his underlings to usurp his power and defeat him for the cooking artifact.  Now THAT would be satisfying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeathsDesign said:

I feel like no one would take the quest because Nomi hasn't been very dependable when it comes to the whole cooking thing.  I mean seriously I have like 200 slightly burnt food in my bags at the moment.  Maybe a quest from one of his underlings to usurp his power and defeat him for the cooking artifact.  Now THAT would be satisfying.

or you slay dreadlord nomi and claim the pan of power. i feel that would be incredibly gratifying for a number of players XD

7 minutes ago, demonardvark said:

or you slay dreadlord nomi and claim the pan of power. i feel that would be incredibly gratifying for a number of players XD

Nomi was actually learning how to cook with Fel the whole time which would result in slightly burnt food.  Over time the fel influence has corrupted this master chef causing him to physically manifest as a dreadlord from it's influence and imbuing his frying pan with immense power that only the strongest of heroes can weild.

1 hour ago, DeathsDesign said:

Nomi was actually learning how to cook with Fel the whole time which would result in slightly burnt food.  Over time the fel influence has corrupted this master chef causing him to physically manifest as a dreadlord from it's influence and imbuing his frying pan with immense power that only the strongest of heroes can weild.

Nomi+is+the+true+fire+lord+_d23e3d53cc50

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChaosDecides said:

So inscription still pretty much stinks?

It’s just the first build. They’ll probably add some glyphs later.

I have a gripe with professions. How are we supposed to make any money with crafting when the profit margins are so razor thin. This re-affrims why I choose not to even bother with crafting professions. Just using blacksmithing here as an example:

It costs me 8,625 gold to buy 125 pieces of empyrium in order to craft the Empyrium Breastplate. Let's not factor in the search costs gathering the primal sargerite. I value my time and prefer to do my daily world quests without stopping to mine ores or I would gather them myself.

On my server there's 35 Empyrium Breastplates for sale at the current market price of roughly 9,000 gold and only 1 to 2 of them sell on average daily. You'll be lucky to even make any money because the supply continues to drive the prices lower an don't forget each one of these also costs 10 primal sargerite so don't expect to make gold consistently.

That's just a rough example of what I mean.

On 9/11/2017 at 2:55 PM, calvinkandie said:

That's just a rough example of what I mean.

The items are completely useless for alts with Argus releasing, since you can be 910 in a few days pretty comfortably by just running around killing rares. Even with the possibility of 935 upgrades, it's just not worth it given how easy it is to gear alts now.