Stan

Patch 7.3 New Profession Items

Sign in to follow this  

14 posts in this topic

X6vGiVF.jpg

Patch 7.3 adds entirely new crafted items for professions and a new obliterum to increase their item level up to a max of 935. We datamined all new recipes that were added in Build 24473. Most of them are tied to new Profession quests.

Instead of bumping crafted items that existed since Legion launch, Blizzard decided to add an entirely new tier of items, available on Argus (no-fly zone).

Professions

• Crafed gear can be upgraded through Primal ObliterumPrimal Obliterum by +5 ilvls (up to a maximum level of 935).
  • Requires 1 Primal SargeritePrimal Sargerite and the target item must be soulbound

New Items

Alchemy

Lightblood ElixirLightblood Elixir - Use: Increases damage by 100,000 against demons. Only usable outdoors on Argus and the Broken Isles. Lasts 30 min.

Astral Alchemist StoneAstral Alchemist Stone - new ilvl 885 trinket

Tears of the NaaruTears of the Naaru - Use: Shows the location of all nearby demons on the minimap for 30 min.

New Transmutation - Transmute: Primal SargeriteTransmute: Primal Sargerite > Primal SargeritePrimal Sargerite

Blacksmithing

Empyrial BreastplateEmpyrial Breastplate - new ilvl 885 Plate Chest

Felslate AnchorFelslate Anchor (Felslate AnchorFelslate Anchor) - Use: Attach an anchor to your legs which sends you plummeting towards the ocean floor. Only usable in water.

Cooking

Feast of the FishesFeast of the Fishes (Recipe: Feast of the FishesRecipe: Feast of the Fishes) - Use: Set out a Feast of the Fishes to feed up to 50 people in your raid or party! Restores 2,400,000 health and 1,200,000 mana over 20 sec. Must remain seated while eating. If you spend at least 10 seconds eating you will obtain all of the powers of a fish.

Fishing Artifact

Herbalism

Astral GloryAstral Glory - Restores 1% health every 5 sec for 15 min

• Astral GloryAstral Glory - Gather Astral Glory more effectively
  • Astral GloryAstral Glory - Find rare materials when gathering Astral Glory
  • Astral GloryAstral Glory - Receive a chance to gain a small heal over time when gathering Astral Glory

Engineering

Jewelcrafting

Design List: Argus CrownsDesign List: Argus Crowns - Jewelcrafters can now craft ilvl 885 crowns

Empyrial Crown of the Cosmos - new ilvl 885 Cloth Helm

Empyrial Crown of the Depths - new ilvl 885 Leather Helm

Empyrial Crown of the Elements - new ilvl 885 Mail Helm

Empyrial Crown of the Titans - new ilvl 885 Plate Helm

Design List: Argus GemcuttingDesign List: Argus Gemcutting - epic Gems have been added to the game

Mass Prospect EmpyriumMass Prospect Empyrium - Prospect multiple batches of Empyrium at once

Leatherworking

Fiendish ShoulderguardsFiendish Shoulderguards - new ilvl 885 Leather Shoulders

Fiendish SpauldersFiendish Spaulders - new ilvl 885 Mail Shoulders

Mining

New Mining Techniques have been added to the game

• Empyrium DepositEmpyrium Deposit (Rank 1) - Increase the amount of material found in Empyrium Deposits
  • Empyrium DepositEmpyrium Deposit (Rank 2) - Chance to find rare materials in Empyrium Deposits
  • Empyrium DepositEmpyrium Deposit (Rank 3) - Increase the amount of material found in Empyrium Deposits
  • Empyrium SeamEmpyrium Seam (Rank 1) - Increase the amount of material found in Empyrium Seams
  • Empyrium SeamEmpyrium Seam (Rank 2) - Chance to find rare materials in Empyrium Seams
  • Empyrium SeamEmpyrium Seam (Rank 3) - Increase the amount of material found in Empyrium Seams

Skinning

New Skinning Techniques have been added to the game

Tailoring

Lightweave BreechesLightweave Breeches - new ilvl 885 Cloth Legs (Design: Lightweave Breeches (Rank 1)Design: Lightweave Breeches (Rank 1))

lololol even the fishing artifact "weapon" is getting a hidden appearance. you know in hindsight its sad the other professions didn't get an artifact, like nomi leads you on a quest for the legendary frying pan of power, or blacksmiths need the "Ancient forge". Would have given more professions more highlights, I feel aside from obliterum forge and artifact fishing rods this was a slow expac for profs. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, demonardvark said:

its sad the other professions didn't get an artifact

I want an artifact arclight spanner!

Just now, Yridaa said:

I want an artifact arclight spanner!

yes exactly!!!! that's what engineering would have gotten!!!!

granted i did like the whole get a robot upgrade robot thing, that was fun :D

4 hours ago, demonardvark said:

like nomi leads you on a quest for the legendary frying pan of power,

I feel like no one would take the quest because Nomi hasn't been very dependable when it comes to the whole cooking thing.  I mean seriously I have like 200 slightly burnt food in my bags at the moment.  Maybe a quest from one of his underlings to usurp his power and defeat him for the cooking artifact.  Now THAT would be satisfying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeathsDesign said:

I feel like no one would take the quest because Nomi hasn't been very dependable when it comes to the whole cooking thing.  I mean seriously I have like 200 slightly burnt food in my bags at the moment.  Maybe a quest from one of his underlings to usurp his power and defeat him for the cooking artifact.  Now THAT would be satisfying.

or you slay dreadlord nomi and claim the pan of power. i feel that would be incredibly gratifying for a number of players XD

7 minutes ago, demonardvark said:

or you slay dreadlord nomi and claim the pan of power. i feel that would be incredibly gratifying for a number of players XD

Nomi was actually learning how to cook with Fel the whole time which would result in slightly burnt food.  Over time the fel influence has corrupted this master chef causing him to physically manifest as a dreadlord from it's influence and imbuing his frying pan with immense power that only the strongest of heroes can weild.

1 hour ago, DeathsDesign said:

Nomi was actually learning how to cook with Fel the whole time which would result in slightly burnt food.  Over time the fel influence has corrupted this master chef causing him to physically manifest as a dreadlord from it's influence and imbuing his frying pan with immense power that only the strongest of heroes can weild.

Nomi+is+the+true+fire+lord+_d23e3d53cc50

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChaosDecides said:

So inscription still pretty much stinks?

It’s just the first build. They’ll probably add some glyphs later.

I wrote a guide on crafting and posted it to Wowhead.  Here is a link to it. http://www.wowhead.com/guide=5282 It just went up a few days ago. You might want to take a look at it. I'm not sure where to post it on Icy-Veins so I'm linking it to here.

Edited by Bugzy2341

I have a gripe with professions. How are we supposed to make any money with crafting when the profit margins are so razor thin. This re-affrims why I choose not to even bother with crafting professions. Just using blacksmithing here as an example:

It costs me 8,625 gold to buy 125 pieces of empyrium in order to craft the Empyrium Breastplate. Let's not factor in the search costs gathering the primal sargerite. I value my time and prefer to do my daily world quests without stopping to mine ores or I would gather them myself.

On my server there's 35 Empyrium Breastplates for sale at the current market price of roughly 9,000 gold and only 1 to 2 of them sell on average daily. You'll be lucky to even make any money because the supply continues to drive the prices lower an don't forget each one of these also costs 10 primal sargerite so don't expect to make gold consistently.

That's just a rough example of what I mean.

On 9/11/2017 at 2:55 PM, calvinkandie said:

That's just a rough example of what I mean.

The items are completely useless for alts with Argus releasing, since you can be 910 in a few days pretty comfortably by just running around killing rares. Even with the possibility of 935 upgrades, it's just not worth it given how easy it is to gear alts now. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      The second part of Tides of Vengeance hits live servers next week. Blizzard just released a survival guide to guide you through all the content that will be available starting January 22.
      Tides of Vengeance Part II
      The next content update arrives on live servers on January 22. What's new?
      New Raid: Battle of Dazar'alor opens on Normal/Heroic difficulty on January 22. Mythic and the First Raid Finder Wing open a week after on January 29. Check out the official preview of the raid, boss guides, and updated Class guides! Azerite Gear Improvements: You'll find a new fifth ring with spec-specific traits on Epic Season 2 Azerite Gear. This does not apply to old gear and your priority should be to upgrade your Azerite Gear asap. Mythic Season 2 Starts Titan Residuum Vendor will offer new wares at an increased cost in Mythic Season 2. The Infested affix will be replaced with Reaping. Blizzard's overall increasing dungeon difficulty and rewards in Season 2. More information can be found here. PvP Season 2 Starts A new PvP Season awaits the boldest of adventurers. Preliminary Season 1 Title Cutoffs have been posted. Game Director Ion Hazzikostas posted a blog post with details about what's (not) changing in Season 2. Artifact Power catchup is disabled right now and will commence on January 22. Blizzard (Source)
      There’s plenty to look forward to when Tides of Vengeance Part 2 goes live on January 22. Watch our Survival Guide to learn more.
      New Raid: Battle of Dazar’alor
      The Alliance will strike at the heart of the Zandalari empire—while the defenders of the Horde will rally to their new allies’ defense—in an epic new raid, Battle of Dazar’alor. This new raid provides both Horde and Alliance players with unique encounters for their faction—along with the opportunity to play through events from the opposite faction’s viewpoint.  Learn more.
      PvP Season 2 Begins
      PvP Season 2 will begin and introduce an updated Conquest reward schedule, mounts, and gear. Players who earn 500 Conquest points in a given week through PvP activities including Arenas, Battlegrounds, and Assaults in War Mode will be still be able to choose a piece of gear from each week’s selection; in addition, they’ll now earn a Quartermaster’s Coin, which can be collected and ultimately used to upgrade pieces from this season’s Sinister Gladiator PvP set. Learn more.
      Mythic Keystone Dungeon Season 2 Begins
      The new Mythic Keystone Dungeon season opens opportunities for new rewards and a new challenge with the new seasonal affix: Reaping. High-level Keystones will now summon Bwonsamdi, the Loa of Death, to wreak some spectral havoc upon players’ dungeon run. As heroes kill enemies, the vanquished spirits will continue to linger in the mortal realm. At certain points throughout the dungeon, Bwonsamdi will resurrect these twisted souls, who will swarm the unfortunate adventurers in a final act of vengeance. (Blog coming soon.)
      Azerite Armor Updates
      With the release of Season 2, we’re introducing new epic Azerite pieces from PvP Season 2, the Battle of Dazar’alor raid, World Quest Emissaries, and from the Mythic Keystone vendor Thaumaturge Vashreen in Zuldazar and Boralus. These new items will have a fifth ring with additional new trait options. Learn more.
      Content Difficulty and Rewards Changes
      With a new season upon us and the Dazar’alor raid dungeon opening, we wanted to share some additional information on the changes coming to a variety of dungeon and outdoor world encounters including increases to both difficulty and rewards.
      New Maximum Item Level: With great challenges come great rewards and the maximum possible item level will go up to 425. Battle for Darkshore Warfront: Battle for Darkshore rewards will also increase to 400 from both the outdoor boss and from Warfront quest that can be completed once per cycle. The difficulty of the Warfront will increase however, and the item level required to queue will increase to 335. These changes will go into effect after the current Warfront cycle has ended. Until that time, players will still receive Season 1 rewards. World Quest Emissary Rewards: World Quest Emissary weapon and armor rewards will also now scale up to 385 based on the player’s own item level. Rewards from the original Battle for Azeroth Launch World bosses will remain at item level 355 to stay on par with Uldir. Dungeon Rewards and Difficulty: The difficulty of Heroic and Mythic dungeons will also be increase as follows:  Normal–340, Heroic–355, and Mythic– 370(baseline) Mythic Keystone Dungeons and PvP: During the first week of Season 2 Mythic Keystone Dungeon rewards will be capped at Mythic 6 quality (item level 385). PvP Season 2 end-of-match rewards will be capped at 385. Seals of Wartorn Fate: Seals of Wartorn Fate are not being reset and this same currency can be used for Battle of Dazar’alor and Season 2 bonus rolls; the cap on how many can be held at once remains at 5. For additional insights on these changes, read the developer forum post.
    • By Stan
      Arena World Championship (AWC) and the Mythic Dungeon Invitational (MDI) will return in 2019 with a few twists. MDI will be split into two regions and for the first time, players will be able to crowdfund both events and increase the prize pools by purchasing in-game toys in spring.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Today we are very excited to share details for the 2019 Arena World Championship (AWC) and rebranded Mythic Dungeon International (still MDI!), including increases to both programs’ prize pools, which will come from a portion of the sales of two new toys. Let’s get right into it.
      Arena Returns for 2019
      We are pleased to bring back the Arena World Championship in similar form as last year—just with a few fun twists. Here’s a visual representation of the system in 2019:

North America and Europe: The NA and EU regions will have two Arena seasons each, with six cups per season. Each cup will see teams battle for their share of a USD $10,000 prize pool. This represents an increase over last year’s competition, with more cups and more chances for players to win. Like last year, each cup will award points. For each finals event, the top four point-earners per season from both NA and EU will compete for a USD $100,000 prize pool. The first cup begins on Feb. 8; signups start today and will close Monday, Jan. 28, at 10 a.m. PDT/6 p.m. CET.
      Asia-Pacific, China, and Latin America: These regions also will run cups based on the Arena World Championship ruleset. Signups for Korea, Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau, Australia/New Zealand, China, and Latin America will kick off later in the year. Keep an eye on regional channels for more information.
      Arena World Championship Finals: At the end of the year, we will celebrate the global scope of Arena with the AWC Finals. Invitations will be extended to:
      1st place from NA and EU Season 1 1st and 2nd place from NA and EU Summer Finals Top point-earner from NA and top point-earner from EU Winners of the China, APAC, and Latin America finals. Introducing the Mythic Dungeon International
      An invitational no more, we are pleased to announce the Mythic Dungeon International for 2019—a seasonal competition that will showcase the world’s best dungeon-running teams. We decided to update the name of the program in order to better reflect its increased scope and global reach. The Upgrades
      MDI will be split into two regions: MDI East (China, Korea, Southeast Asia, Taiwan, and Australia/New Zealand) and MDI West (North America, Latin America, and Europe). Here is how the year will flow:

The Proving Grounds are a qualification period open to any player with a Blizzard Battle.net account in good standing. Think you’ve got what it takes to be Mythic Dungeon International champions? Grab a team of five players and prove it! All you and your team need to do is complete five level 14 Mythic Keystone Dungeons in time between February 26 and March 12. (Note: Keystone level is subject to change, and will be determined sometime after the start of Season 2, on Jan. 22.) If successful, you and your team will be granted access to the Tournament Realm, where you will be able to create max-level characters, equip them with the items you feel are most optimal, and build out talents as you please. You and your team will have access to the Tournament Realm for the duration of the season.
      Each season, those who have gained access to the Tournament Realm via the Proving Grounds will be able to participate in Time Trials—a limited number of attempts at the week’s dungeons during a designated time period, of which your team’s best results will be submitted automatically. Each week will alternate between East and West, beginning with the Time Trial in ending in the week’s Cup, a double-elimination bracket featuring the top eight teams for that week’s region. All teams on the Tournament Realm will be able to run in their region’s Time Trials every alternating week, which means more opportunities to participate in Cups.
      Each Cup for MDI East and MDI West will be broadcast live on Twitch each weekend across six weeks. There is a USD $12,000 prize pool per Cup, as well as MDI points. Points will be awarded each week according to results, which will be used to determine who will be invited to each end-of-season LAN final. The end-of-season LAN events will be cross-regional, meaning the best teams of MDI East and MDI West will meet to race for their share of USD $100,000. The Proving Grounds for MDI Season 1 for both East and West will begin the week of February 26, when keystone affixes roll over. Closer to the event we will share more information about how to participate, qualification specifics, and more. NEW TOYS FOR ME? I PROMISE I WON’T BREAK THEM THIS TIME!
      As both Arena and MDI grow, we want to give fans a chance to further support the programs—and have some fun along the way! Soon we will introduce two new in-game toys to our shop (details to follow). A portion of the sale of these toys will contribute to the prize pools for both WoW esports programs.
      These toys will go on sale in the spring. As the proceeds will contribute to the year’s final LAN event prize pools for AWC and MDI, those prize pools will be announced later this year.
      We can’t wait to get things started. Be sure to follow World of Warcraft on Twitter and Twitch to stay up to date on all the latest WoW esports news, and bookmark WorldOfWarcraft.com/esports so you don’t miss a thing!
    • By Stan
      As PvP Season 2 draws closer, here are cutoffs for BfA Season 1.
      Note: The following cutoffs are not final and they're to be determined after the Season officially comes to a close.
      Americas
      Blizzard (Source)
      With Battle for Azeroth Season 2 fast approaching, we wanted to give those looking to push for titles at the end of Season 1 an idea of what to aim for.
      What follows are the current rating cutoffs as of this post, for the respective titles. These are not the final cutoffs, which will change slightly based on continued play through the end of the season as well as any disqualifications that occur after the season ends, but can be used as a general estimate for what ratings are needed in order to qualify.
      Dread Gladiator – Horde: 2957 Dread Gladiator – Alliance: 2842 Hero of the Horde: 2646 Hero of the Alliance: 2552 Again, these are not the final cutoffs, which we won’t be able to determine until after the season officially ends.
      Europe (Thanks to @Nightswifty for the link)
      Blizzard (Source)
      With Battle for Azeroth Season 2 fast approaching, we wanted to give those looking to push for titles at the end of Season 1 an idea of what to aim for.
      What follows are the current rating cutoffs as of this post, for the respective titles. These are not the final cutoffs, which will change slightly based on continued play through the end of the season as well as any disqualifications that occur after the season ends, but can be used as a general estimate for what ratings are needed in order to qualify.
      Dread Gladiator – Horde: 3022 Dread Gladiator – Alliance: 3069 Hero of the Horde: 2726 Hero of the Alliance: 2749 Again, these are not the final cutoffs, which we won’t be able to determine until after the season officially ends.
    • By Stan
      An overview of Class changes from the initial 8.1.5 PTR build.
      Note: Some of the changes listed below may have been deployed to live servers via hotfixes.
      Death Knight
      Blood
      Marrowrend - Surrounds you with a barrier of whirling bones, increasing Armor by [ 40% 50% of Strength ], and your Haste by 10%. Each melee attack against you consumes a charge. Lasts 30 sec or until all charges are consumed. Unholy
      Necrotic Strike - A vicious strike that deals [ 30% of Attack Power ] Plague damage, and converts 1 Festering Wounds into a Necrotic Wound, absorbing up to 7% 8% of the target's maximum health in healing received. Druid
      Balance
      Empowerments - Causes your next Solar Wrath to explode for an additional 20% 10% of its damage to all nearby enemies and reduces its cast time by 15%.  Feral
      Feral Druid - Increases damage/healing by 15% 8%. Mage
      Frost
      Frost Mage - Decreases damage/healing by 19% 22% (3% buff). Frozen Orb - Launches an orb of swirling ice up to 40 yards forward which deals up to [ 325.4% 310% of Spell Power ] Frost damage to all enemies it passes through. Grants 1 charge of Fingers of Frost when it first damages an enemy. Priest
      Discipline & Holy
      Halo - Creates a ring of Holy energy around you that quickly expands to a 30 yd radius, healing allies for [ 103% 110% of Spell Power ] and dealing [ 103% 110% of Spell Power ] Holy damage to enemies. Discipline
      Discipline Priest - Decreases damage/healing by 19% 16%. Purge the Wicked - Cleanses the target with fire, causing [ 27.6% 28.5% of Spell Power ] Fire damage and an additional [ 152% 157% of Spell Power ] Fire damage over 20 sec. Spreads to an additional nearby enemy when you cast Penance on the target. Holy
      Greater Heal - Mana Cost: 4% 3% Base Mana. Symbol of Hope - Bolster the morale of all healers in your party or raid within 40 yards, restoring 2% of their missing mana every 1 sec for 6 sec immediately and every 1 sec for 5 sec. Can be cast in Spirit of Redemption. Shadow
      Edge of Insanity - While not in Voidform, reaching 90 Insanity reduces damage taken by 5% 10%, and increases damage dealt by 10% for 15 sec. Rogue
      Subtlety
      Shuriken Storm - Sprays shurikens at all targets within 10 yards, dealing [ 16.2% 13.8% of Attack Power + 16.2% 13.8% of Off-hand Attack Power ] Physical damage. Shaman
      Elemental
      Lightning Lasso - 5 6 sec cast (Channeled). Grips the target in lightning, stunning the target and dealing O2% of the target's maximum health in Nature damage over 5 6 sec. Warlock
      Fear - Base Mana cost decreased from 10% to 5%. Affliction & Destruction
      Demon Armor Protects the caster, increasing maximum health by 10% and increases armor by 275% 125%. Warrior
      Protection
      Vanguard - Hardened by battle, your Stamina is increased by 45%, and your armor is increased by 60% 55% of your Strength. Most Recent Patch 8.1.5 Articles
      Patch 8.1.5 Developer Notes Patch 8.1.5 Build 28938: Highlights Kul Tiran & Zandalari Troll Racial Abilities PTR Nerfs to Regeneratin' Crusader's Direhorn (Zandalari Troll Paladin Class Mount) Kul Tiran & Zandalari Trolls Coming in Patch 8.1.5 New Portal Rooms in Stormwind & Orgrimmar Kul Tiran & Zandalari Druid Incarnation Moonkin Forms Kul Tiran Shaman Totem Models 8.1.5 Mount Preview: Bruce Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria Overview The Story of Xal'atath in Patch 8.1.5 (Spoiler Alert) Allied Races Speculation: Are Mechagnomes and Vulpera Next? Tools of the Trade Profession Items
    • By Stan
      The first Patch 8.1.5 build is available for playtesting on PTR and here's what's new.
      Highlights
      Blizzard pushed the initial 8.1.5 Build to PTR last week and our latest coverage includes: Patch 8.1.5 Developer Notes Patch 8.1.5 Build 28938: Class Changes Kul Tiran & Zandalari Troll Racial Abilities PTR Nerfs to Regeneratin' Crusader's Direhorn (Zandalari Troll Paladin Class Mount) Kul Tiran & Zandalari Trolls Coming in Patch 8.1.5 New Portal Rooms in Stormwind & Orgrimmar Kul Tiran & Zandalari Druid Incarnation Moonkin Forms Kul Tiran Shaman Totem Models 8.1.5 Mount Preview: Bruce Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria Overview The Story of Xal'atath in Patch 8.1.5 (Spoiler Alert) Allied Races Speculation: Are Mechagnomes and Vulpera Next? Tools of the Trade Profession Items The datamined broadcast text revealed some interesting plot development around Derek Proudmoore. You can check it out below by clicking the "Reveal Hidden Contents" button below.  The initial build comes with three scenarios: 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Magni and Brann venture into Uldir to meet MOTHER. The Prison of Ink - You are engaging in a trial to earn a blood contract. The Creator's Workshop - Mimiron has called you to the Spark of Imagination in Ulduar to reform Hati. New micro-holidays include Wanderer's Festival, Free T-Shirt Day & Vash'jir Diving Day. Achievements
      Flame Keeper of Zandalar Flame Warden of Kul Tiras Extinguishing Kul Tiras Extinguishing Zandalar Elite: Battle for Azeroth Season 1 Tides of Vengeance Tides of Vengeance Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria Item Reward: Happiness Broadcast Text (Spoiler Warning)
      Global Strings
      SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_375 - You are not wearing a shirt! ERR_MAIL_TEMP_RETURN_OUTAGE - Mail return temporarily unavailable BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_AUTHENTICATOR_INSUFFICIENT - You must attach an authenticator and then log in to your Guild Master character at least 7 days prior to purchasing a guild service. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_ALREADY_RENAME_FLAGGED - Your Guild Master character has a pending name change. Complete the name change and try again. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_GM_SENORITY_INSUFFICIENT - Your character must be the Guild Master for at least 7 days before purchasing this service. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_OPERATION_ALREADY_IN_PROGRESS - Your recent guild service transaction is still processing. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_LOCKED_FOR_VAS - You must wait 30 days after purchasing a character or guild service on this character before you can purchase a new guild service. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_MOVE_IN_PROGRESS - Your recent guild service purchase is still processing. Holidays
      8.1 Tides of Vengeance: War Campaign Part 3 Wanderer's Festival Free T-Shirt Day Vash'jir Diving Day Titles
      "Name" the T-Shirt Enthusiast Items
      You can find all items added in the first 8.1.5 build here.
      LFG Dungeons
      8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Magni and Brann venture into Uldir to meet MOTHER. The Prison of Ink - You are engaging in a trial to earn a blood contract. The Creator's Workshop - Mimiron has called you to the Spark of Imagination in Ulduar to reform Hati. Mounts
      Kul Tiran Charger - "The Kul Tiran military prides itself on mastery of both sea, through a vast navy, and land, with armed cavalary." Bruce - "BRUCE!" Crusader's Direhorn - "A loyal steed to the holy crusaders of Zandalar." Toys
      Noblegarden: Noble Gardener's Hearthstone Midsummer Fire Festival: Fire Eater's Hearthstone Brewfest: Brewfest Reveler's Hearthstone World Safe Locs
      8.1.5 Allies - Horde - Zandalari - Vehicle Safe (JAK) 8.1.5 Allies - Horde - Quest 03 - Safeloc (JAK) "Wintergrasp BG, Defense Starting Area" "Wintergrasp BG, Offense Starting Area" AI Test Map 8b - Arathi Basin - Alliance Graveyard AI Test Map 8b - Arathi Basin - Horde Graveyard Warsong Gulch - Horde Enter Loc (New) Warsong Gulch - Alliance Enter Loc (New) Warsong Gulch (Uprez) - Alliance Rez Loc Warsong Gulch (Uprez) - Horde Rez Loc Arathi Basin (Uprez) - Horde Entrance Arathi Basin (Uprez) - Alliance Entrance 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Start - RMV 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Exit - RMV 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir Scenario - All - Entrance GY Drustvar-Sef'sRetreatGY 8.1.5 Professions - Inscription - Prison of Ink GY "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (SW)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (SE)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (Defense NW)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (Defense NE)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Fortress Graveyard (Indoors)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Fortress (West)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Fortress (East)" GMOD Drustvar Safety Port GMOD Escape Safety