NoamNatan

4set or legendary

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

last night was quite lucky one
i got my 4th tier piece to complete my set and after a while i got Hood of Eternal DisdainHood of Eternal Disdain 
which considered as best in slot, but it breaks my 4set. 
should i use it anyways and wait for other slot tier piece to drop or 4set is more important?

also i wander, why it best in slot legendary? the tool tip says agony deals its full damage 10% faster.
so it might help when you apply it first time. after you reach 10 stack it has no effect? so it's like 5 seconds gain?
that's not strong at all. or i'm missing something?

Edited by NoamNatan

• If you can, do 2 set T19 and 2 set T20 + Hood, if you can't do that then do 4 set T19 + Hood, if you can't do that then do 2 set T20 + hoo until you can do 4 set + hood.
  • "Agony deals its full damage 10% faster" doesn't mean it ramps up 10% faster, it means that it does the full damage of the duration of the spell 10% faster. So instead of doing X damage over Y time, it does X damage over Y*.90 so in effect you get 10% more Agony damage per fight.

now i got glove piece from lfr, so i can have 4set +hood although i replaced 920 gloves for 890.
2set T20 and 2set T19 + hood will still be better option?

and that's for the hood clarify :)

Edited by NoamNatan

The legendary hood have been confusing to me since the 1st day I got it. I allways thought "why the hell this sims so high if it just gets to 10 staks 10% faster". Guess I was reading that wrong.

The tooltip should be; "Agony ticks 10% faster." and everyone would undertand.