FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Meltrump

Guide for Slice and Dice build?

Hey there.

I was wondering if it was possible to make a section for SnD users in the Outlaw guide?

For an example Frond trinket seems very powerful with the 125+ % attack speed.

Also like what relics are better? All the energy relics seem useless as I spam abilities on every CD even without them - I barely even need to use free Pistol Shots any longer (only use the Blunder proc)

Furthermore the stat priority seems different as haste is less valuable with the already insane attack speed and high energy regen from SnD. Surprisingly  mastery is also very beneficial - it's after vers as the second best secondary stat for me.

Last and not least Legendaries? Will the shoulders still be the best even without the Truebearing Buff for Vanish?

Peace! :)

Edited by Meltrump

Insignia and the gloves are obviously so powerful with snd in aoe and mantle with the back legendary are quite good in st fights. however, rtb outperforms snd in st fights because of the cdr imo despite the reasons some people would say that snd is better after the buff.

rt relics i'd say and mastery is quite good because main gauche will be doing so much damage with snd especially in aoe with bf.

In conclusion I'd rather go snd in m+ if i have insignia at least and some bosses where there's cleave. In st i'll go with rtb. 

15 hours ago, Meltrump said:

Hey there.

I was wondering if it was possible to make a section for SnD users in the Outlaw guide?

For an example Frond trinket seems very powerful with the 125+ % attack speed.

Also like what relics are better? All the energy relics seem useless as I spam abilities on every CD even without them - I barely even need to use free Pistol Shots any longer (only use the Blunder proc)

Furthermore the stat priority seems different as haste is less valuable with the already insane attack speed and high energy regen from SnD. Surprisingly  mastery is also very beneficial - it's after vers as the second best secondary stat for me.

Last and not least Legendaries? Will the shoulders still be the best even without the Truebearing Buff for Vanish?

Peace! :)

Yeah shoulders are generally better, because you should aim for into a couple RT casts (one out of Stealth and one right at the end of the buff). Ideally this would line up with CotDB for 4x RT

Frond is still fairly mediocre, because even with the buffed attack speed, the 1h swords you use are still quite slow compared to the dagger specs which auto much more quickly

RT relics are still the most beneficial by a mile.

SnD is, in general, a sub-par talent, mostly due to how much potential Marked For Death has (you're ok to use it on fights without adds that you can reset on, but the 2 builds are close). If you're good at getting resets, MfD will be better by a large margin. That said, the rotation doesn't change at all - you still dump CPs with RT, build CPs with SS and PS. If you have the bracers, you want to use BtE to buff PS like normal.

Everybody's stat priority will always be different. Every piece of gear changes your stats, so trust your own Sims.

Oh well :) I sit with 0.83 Attack Speed with normal SnD + Alacrity max charges, then with Adrenaline Rush 0.69 attack speed and with AR + improved SnD from traits (the 30% more effective buff) I sit with 0.59 attack speed! I have a hard time believing that Sub nor Assa are even close to this. Also add a bloodlust to that :)

But yeah.. I dont know.. I guess if you are good at pulling MFD off it's better. But I still dislike the RtB for many reasons. The RNG + you have to focus so much on the buffs that you are more likely to do something stupid in raids or die in aoe shit.

19 hours ago, Meltrump said:

But yeah.. I dont know.. I guess if you are good at pulling MFD off it's better. But I still dislike the RtB for many reasons. The RNG + you have to focus so much on the buffs that you are more likely to do something stupid in raids or die in aoe shit.

It's much improved since the patch, but I agree it's not the most fun