FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aurelune

BMH Iron Artifact quest line - Can't find it.

Level 110 BMH using Titanstrike.  I have the first two unlocked, but I either lost or cannot find the remaining quests to unlock the third, the Iron Artifact.  I just finished with Tear of Elune quest line, took it to Dalaran.  So far, no other quests listed in my Hunter class information.  So I guess I'm stuck.  I've been searching forums, but cannot find a list in order for the final artifact.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Thank you for the fast reply Sisco.  I do not have any quests showing for either the class orderhall campaign or for hunter.  Below is a screen shot of all my available quests.  I did have Hunter quest showing yesterday, so I completed that and now nothing looks available.  I tried the check quest app and it just lists in alphabetical order the quests I have not done, but does not put them in order nor list any as class hall or hunter quests.

WoWScrnShot_070517_115555.jpg

Yep.  It is for "Dark Heart Thicket - Nightmare Oak".  Collect Nightmare Oak from dungeon from Darkheart.  Are you saying this quest is necessary to complete for the quest line or just asking?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Aurelune said:

Yep.  It is for "Dark Heart Thicket - Nightmare Oak".  Collect Nightmare Oak from dungeon from Darkheart.  Are you saying this quest is necessary to complete for the quest line or just asking?

Yes, it is necessary. Look at the guide from wowhead that i linked. Under the hunter category, the first thing listed is required dungeons and it shows this quest. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aurelune said:

LOL, you thought I was joking? If you see a quest giver in Trueshot Lodge, then you need to do it. As simple as that.

• Like 2

thanks for the info.  I didn't think a dungeon was required.  Yes, Ive been completing all lodge quest, just not this one.  Thanks again!