FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Avendil

Soul of the deathlord

Hey there !

I have just dropped the new legendary ring, and am trying to understand what I sould do with it. So far I've been playing frost with Prydaz + bracers and blood with Prydaz + belt.

As far as I understand, bracers + soul is great for BoS at the momen. When simming it, ring+bracers is higher even on ST. However, I am unsure of how this should alter my rotation in single target ?

For blood, getting an extra talent (runic connexion here) is a no-brainer but the prydazz shield is still amounting to over 1 million on my characther, so I'm not really sure.

Any advice is appreciated !

Edited by Avendil

For frost, I would go Soul over Prydaz. It's a dps gain and can help keep breaths up if you take RA. Not only  that, it's great for dungeons where you can take Frostscythe for the extra cleave dmg.

You'll want to replace Soul with Seal of Necrofantasia once you get it though.

For blood, ring + blest is too much cds imo.

Prydaz is less powerful, but it's stats, while with ring AND belt, you just end up with a f*ckload of cds that, and you'll never need that much. 

I would go for belt + prydaz, and replace prydaz with shoulders or chest or bracers when you get one of them