Stan

Patch 7.3: New Pets

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

so2UQGc.jpg

We found two news pets that were added to the game in Build 24473 of Patch 7.3! Naxxy is a floating necropolis and Dibbler's a mini spider tank.

The first pet is Naxxy that will be available during Hallow's End for 150 Tricky TreatTricky Treats. It's a floating mini version of Naxxramas! The pet is BoE and can be traded - NaxxyNaxxy.

Naxxy Abilities

WoWScrnShot_070617_143741.jpg

The second pet is Dibbler that can be found inside Leprous Sack of Pet SuppliesLeprous Sack of Pet Supplies rewarded for a new 7.3 pet daily quest (Bert's Bots). The item's also BoE - Model D1-BB-L3RModel D1-BB-L3R

Dibbler Abilities

WoWScrnShot_070617_143749.jpg

i dont not possess words to properly articulate how much I love that naxxy pet, i neeeeeeed it!!!!!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this