Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Alright my first build... Here we go!
Now Necromancers aren't my 'main' classes but i play with them and im pretty good with them. And i come up with a build that is a bit boring, but ultra powerful, so lets begin!
1. Primary Attack, Primary attack should be bone spikes with the rune: Path of bones or Blood spikes. Why? Blood spikes are for people that lose health really quickly, and the blood spikes allow you to heal over the bleeding enemies you hit. Path of bones on the other hand is for people who have a lot of enemies in your way. Or you can have no rune, which i mildly recommend for people who are already strong just want to be a bit stronger :))
2. Secondary Attack. Should be Bone spear with the rune: Teeth or Blighted Marrow. Teeth is the one that i recommend for most people to use, why? Teeth fires more bone spears trough enemies, of course it deals not much damage but it damages more enemies. Plus, you can get an achievement for killing 40 enemies with bone spear within 3 seconds. Bligthed Marrow is for people that like to stay behind their minions and just fire their bone spear trough enemies. I call this build the lazy one.
3. Corpses. Should be using Corpse Lance with the rune: Ricochet. Why? Ricochet allows you to have an chance to hit one more bonus enemy when you attack the first one. Which is pretty good.
4. Reanimation. Should be Command Skeletons with the rune: Kill Command,Frenzy and Dark Mending. Kill command is for people who are confident without their minions and want ther minions do yeet themself to enemies and kill them in one shot. Frenzy is the one that i recommend the most, this will allow you to command your skeletons to gain attack speed (which means more damage to the enemy) and it's just really that powerful. And Dark Mending is the last one. Dark mending is for people who lose health pretty quickly and want their minions to heal them.
5. Curses. Either Frailty or Leech. Frailty is for people who want their minions to deal much bigger damage with the rune: Scent of Blood. Why? Scent of blood will allow your minions to attack 15% increased damage, which is really helpful if you want your minions to do the job and not you. Leech is for people that lose a lot or a bit of health. With the rune Sanguine End. Cause it will allow you to heal 200% for the enemies that die.
6. Blood and Bone. This should be RIGHT OF THE BACK bone spirit with the rune: Poltergeist. Why? Bone spirit is powerful as heck and you should use it immediately when you get it. The rune Poltergeist will allow you to have 4 bone spirit, which means EVEN MORE DAMAGE THEN BEFORE HAHA.
7. Passive skills. I recommend: Overwhelming Essence for people that want more Essence and use a lot of Essence now and then. Spreading Malediction is for people that want their curses to deal a lot more damage, well not much but 1% increased damage is at least okay. Serration is also a really good passive skill, Serration is for people that like to stay behind while their minions do their business and you like to stay behind and just shoot bone spikes at them. And finally Aberrant Animator. For people that like to increase the thorns damage for their minions
And that's it! Took me a lot of time, and some repilies and thanks would be appreciated. And yeah, hope you are good with your necromancer now!
OH sorry if the text is black! I didn't realize that it would be hard to read on my post, cause when i m editing it looks white so... sorry :((
Wudijo scored the world's fastest Solo Greater Rift 150 in time in Season 21 with his Demon Hunter after 5,500 used keys and weeks of attempts. Congrats!
UPDATE: This is currently the world's second clear of Solo GR150, not world first as we thought, we apologize for the confusion!
Placeholder for tweet 1289929742800449540 The player completed the rift and killed the Infernal Maiden with 1 minute and 4 seconds remaining on the timer.
Here are the final moments of the run!
It's time for some more weirdness as Wudijo is trying some crazy stuff! So how can someone get from level 1 to 70 in 5 seconds you might ask? Well it's easy! You just need 8 hours of torment 16 bounty farming, 1 crash where you almost lose 341 bounty caches on the ground, Custerian Wristguards and Avarice Band! But after that it's only 5 seconds of picking up all the gold and getting a whole lot of XP through the bracers! Enjoy:
The criticism of Season 21 continues, as the recent hotfixes didn't make players too happy (nor did the comment that certain abuses of the seasonal power are intended) and we have a couple of blue posts responding to player dissatisfaction. A lot of players have suggested simply removing the power and either resetting the season with a reworked one, or just cancelling the season entirely, but as you'd expect, that's just not going to happen:
"Canning" the Season (source)
I think this is legitimate feedback that the team is really well aware of with this and past seasons having similar mechanics and similar fanfare. I will say that I don't think the idea of canning a theme will ever be in the mix but can look at ways of making it better or doing something else. But luckily that wasn't the only response given, as it seems Blizzard are aware that this season power is not the best and is very controversial, which is why they are thinking of adding an additional mid-season buff/effect, similar to last season's double goblins:
Mid-season Extra Effect (source)
We don't plan on canning but maybe a mid-season thing similar to last season may be a good thing to incorporate. Will stew on it with others. So hopefully we'll get something nice as a kind of compensation for the lackluster (to say the least) seasonal power, and since last season got double goblins, which were the first ever seasonal theme back in S14, it's perhaps possible that we might get a free Ring of Royal Grandeur effect, as that was the very next season's theme!
After the hotfixes, we now got further explanation on the exploit-like side of the issues with the seasonal power. One of the hotfixes prevented solo players from stacking up kills outside a Greater Rift and then procing it inside, but the other method players are using/abusing to get the most of the seasonal theme is apparently ok. Here's a quick explanation on what's actually happening by our own guide writer Impakt:
And here's the blue post confirming that that behavior is fine, and the final part especially seeming to indicate that this is the "meta" way for groups to use the seasonal power.
Seasonal Power in Groups (source)
Per the design from the design team, the seasonal buff being passed around in groups is working as intended.
As noted in the hotfix items that Rich posted, the idea that you can grab stacks alone outside a GR to take them in and clear things correctly is not.
Season metas will change with each season.