FORUMS
Stan

Patch 2.6.0 Hotfixes: July 7

T3RT9MJY6EDM1498179205695.jpg

The first batch of hotfixes for Patch 2.6.0 has arrived. The 6-piece Bones of Rathma set bonus now grants 625% damage to your minions and Army of the Dead skill (up from 250%) for each active Skeletal Mage with a total cap of 2,500%. Players only need to maintain 4 active Skeletal Mages  for the 6-piece set bonus (down from 10). Hellcat Waistguard was fixed to drop again.

Update: These hotfixes have been delayed to Monday.

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

Below you will find a list of hotfixes recently applied or coming soon that address various bugs or mechanic tweaks.

These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require restarting the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued.

Last updated July 6. Hotfixes are denoted by the date they were applied to live servers.

Previous Hotfixes: [2.4.0] [2.4.1] [2.4.2] [2.4.3][2.5.0] 

[LIVE HOTFIXES]

Items
  • Fixed an issue which caused the six-piece bonus on the Grace of Inarius set to proc the effect of Mirinae, Teardrop of the StarweaverMirinae and other on-hit effects too frequently (10/7)
  • Adjusted the Bones of Rathma six-piece set bonus based on player feedback (10/7)
    • The six-piece bonus will now grant 625% (up from 250%) damage to your minions and Army of the DeadArmy of the Dead skill for each active Skeletal MageSkeletal Mage with a total cap of 2500%. With this, players will only need to summon four (down from ten) Skeletal Mages to receive the full six-piece set bonus. Additional Skeletal Mages can still be summoned to attack your enemies, but aren’t needed to maintain the bonus. This makes maintaining the bonus less time consuming and allows damage to ramp up more quickly at the start of combat. The total number of Skeletal Mages that can be active at a time is unchanged (ten). (10/7)
  • Enabled the item Hellcat Waistguard to begin dropping once more (10/7)
  • Fixed an issue which allowed certain Necromancer Legendary items to be equipped by non-Necromancer classes (10/7)

Skills
  • Fixed an issue where Marked for DeathMarked for Death Grim ReaperGrim Reaper rune was incorrectly spreading the damage from the skill FrailtyFrailty (10/7)
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Stan said:

Fixed an issue which caused the six-piece bonus on the Grace of Inarius set to proc the effect of Mirinae, Teardrop of the StarweaverMirinae and other on-hit effects too frequently 

How it worked before the patch? Each hit from the Bone Armor tornado could proc the effect of the gem?

I am a little confused by what they mean "Skeletal Mages are no longer required to maintain the buff"? does that mean once you have summoned 4 to get the 2500 damage bonus you don't need to summon anymore and you stay buffed at 2500 for the remainder of the session? or the buff will last last longer then a mages up time and wear off if another one isn't summoned?

Edited by BlakeArmentrout

Just now, Stan said:

Previously, you needed to have 10 Skeletons up to receive the 6PC bonus. Now it's down to 4.

yes I understand that part, that you only need 4 to receive the max bonus, but it also says they don't have to REMAIN up to keep the bonus active where as before the bonus was only applied if they were active and attacking. I am wondering if this means if the bonus will now be permanent with or with out the mages once all 4 are summoned atleast once.

13 minutes ago, BlakeArmentrout said:

I am a little confused by what they mean "Skeletal Mages are no longer required to maintain the buff"? does that mean once you have summoned 4 to get the 2500 damage bonus you don't need to summon anymore and you stay buffed at 2500 for the remainder of the session? or the buff will last last longer then a mages up time and wear off if another one isn't summoned?

To receive the effect of the 6-piece Rathma set bonus, you now need to maintain an uptime of 4 Skeletal Mages (down from 10). (250*10 = 625*4). Instead of each Skeletal Mage increasing your damage by 250% up to a maximum of 2,500% at 10 Skeletal Mages, a single will increase your damage by 625% and caps at 4 / 2,500%.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

You don't have to worry and maintain an uptime of 10 Skeletal Mages. Nothing has changed there. 250*10 = 625*4

ohh ok I think I got it now, there saying no more then 4 are needed to maintain the bonus, they just worded it weird like you didnt need to summon mages anymore after the bonus was earned. at first I thought they ment once 4 were summoned the 2500 bonus was permanent with out the need for further mages.

To be honest tho I wish the would have changed the way the bonus was triggered because the dam mages take so much recource to summon dont last hardly at all, 6 seconds is nothing, when other set bonuses are triggered practicly all the time by base spells that you are always using and cost nothing. like the bonus could be when you use command skeleton you get the full 2500 bonus untill they kill the target or switch to a new one, wich would line up nice with that set that makes them auto switch targets giving you the increase permant that way, because maintaining 4 mages at all times is really hard when they cost 40 essence a pop and you can only earn 25 or so from attacking. then again I do have that ring that summons 2 ata time so maybe it wont be so bad, only time will tell.

You should do lots of damage so white mobs will die from 1-2 hits. DevourDevour CannibalizeCannibalize would then regen your essence very fast because of lots of corpses around you. The Circle of Nailuj's EvolCircle of Nailuj's Evol ring will help, too. (160 essence vs 80 essence for 4 skeletons (4 casts vs 2 casts)).
More over, with the ring your mages will last for additional 2-4 secs (so 8-10 in total), which is not that bad. Command SkeletonsCommand Skeletons with Jesseth SkullscytheJesseth Skullscythe Jesseth SkullshieldJesseth Skullshield should restore your essence pretty fast as well. (it should take ~1 sec to kill white mobs with Command Skeletons).

Btw I've tested the Necromancer Bone Storm build and it's still powerful even with the Mirinae, Teardrop of the StarweaverMirinae, Teardrop of the Starweaver proc fix.

5 hours ago, BlakeArmentrout said:

ohh ok I think I got it now, there saying no more then 4 are needed to maintain the bonus, they just worded it weird like you didnt need to summon mages anymore after the bonus was earned. at first I thought they ment once 4 were summoned the 2500 bonus was permanent with out the need for further mages.

"players will only need to summon four (down from ten) Skeletal Mages to receive the full six-piece set bonus. Additional Skeletal Mages can still be summoned to attack your enemies, but aren’t needed to maintain the bonus."

The part "not needed to maintain" is in direct reference to the Mages summoned after the bonus is capped.

When I look at the set bonuses of my Rathma's set, it still shows that each mage gives 250% bonus. Is this simply text that needs to be updated, or do I need to get a whole new set for this to take effect ?

Untitled.thumb.png.31af6ab2b7032eb0def115ae43cff5c6.png

-EDIT- 

I'm an idiot... just read this - 

Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued.

Edited by uberNoobZA

The hotfix is not even live yet (goes live tomorrow, monday).

We’ve unfortunately encountered some technical issues with today’s hotfix that will require us to delay the hotfix until Monday. Apologies for the delay on this – the team is hard at work on the fix.

So, @Defman, you might wanna test more tomorrow since nothing has changed yet.

Edited by Christhammer
  • Like 1

I just leveled mine and got the Inarius set yesterday. I was able to complete a 72 with 4 seconds left at 592 paragon points and level 50 marinae / Bane of the Trapped gems. Rolls on gear are almost optimal (probably 85%) and the build is identical to the guide. Not sure what it was like pre-nerf, but I felt a bit squishy and the damage was a bit lower than I would have expected. I would assume that a fresh seasonal with no paragon points and level 25 gems is going to be tough to hit that mark, but I honestly wouldn't know. Curious as to whether the Rathma's set would be better.

A short update.

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

Hey all,

We're hoping to get the hotfix out to you all as soon as possible. When that happens, we'll update the appropriate thread

In the mean time, let's avoid calling out people on the forums, even "vaguely." It's not healthy for the community, and there are better channels (Customer Support) for such things. 

Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      It seems the larger gap between patch and season has borne fruit, as the balance notes for the small patch that's coming before season 19 starts is pretty great! Barbarians will rejoice as Lamentation is back, if slightly weaker, and everyone will rejoice as the new Crusader set is slightly less OP. We also get some bug fixes, including one which improves the Monk set further, Fjord Cutter now properly only works for Seismic Slam and more. We also may be getting longer PTR durations when new sets are introduced in the future.
      2.6.7A (source)
      Hey all,
      So as you may have seen elsewhere, we’ll be issuing a small update to 2.6.7 between now and the start of Season 19 to address some balance issues prior to the start of the Season of Eternal Conflict. This patch isn’t going to resolve every balance issue; there’s simply not enough time between the need for QA verification and patch submission for all our platforms to address everything. That said, we’re committed to continuing to balance with community feedback in mind as we release additional patches throughout 2020.
      For Season 19, though, here’s what you can look forward to (these Patch Notes are currently pending through Localization for official release, so please take unofficial translations you read with a grain of salt):
      We know there are still other things to address, including Rathma Necromancer, Bazooka Wizard, and general Demon Hunter performance (among other concerns for other classes that we have slated for future patches). We’re not ready to deploy changes on these fronts, but we are continuing to pore through feedback, experiment, and iterate on potential solutions, so please keep making your voice heard in a constructive manner!
      We’re also discussing extending future PTRs for patches that include additional set items; one week was simply not enough for the iteration process, and we’re adjusting accordingly.
      It’s taken time to get communication to a more mobile and agile place, and I appreciate your patience while we’ve worked to get new processes in place. Hopefully it shows that we’re working on addressing as much as we can, as timely as we can; we are passionate about Sanctuary and its inhabitants, and we’re doing our best to make Diablo III as awesome as it can possibly be.
      Thanks for reading, and we’ll see you in Patch 2.6.7a and Season 19!
      Header image by Milan Nikolic.
    • By Starym
      The Diablo 3 team got some feedback from Ulmaguest over on the official forums and replied to all the concerns. The Era will get re-reset after the balance patch before season start, Bazooka Wiz is still an issue but probably won't be addressed this patch/season and the Blighter mobs may get nerfed again. We also found out we'll be getting a blog with details on the GR cap and general game balance.
      2.6.7 Issues (source)
      This one’s important. Nerf Bazooka - You guys moved the timing around but the bug is still there. If you want to move the game away from speed 150’s you still have work to do on Wizard. The interaction between Archon and Starpact is clearly broken. I say that as someone who has played Wiz for several seasons in a row and used it extensively. It’s broken. We used it because you said it was OK for us to use. But we all knew it was too powerful. Either buff 2-3 other trash clearers to the same level or kill it. You don’t have a choice really.
      Nerf Blighter / Thorns. Blighter is still busted on Thorn procs. No one wants to feel like they have to spawn this boss to get a good clear time.
      Inter class balance, Barb / Monk is still undertuned compared to the rest (and I’m not talking about likely exploits you guys let slip to live, there’s a bug report already on Fjord Cutter for Barbs).
      Reset the Era Leaderboard properly. You reset the LB then let everyone register clears to the new leaderboard using the old patch. I don’t have to tell you why that’s messed up.
      Crusader doing 150 solo, 150 2 player, 150 3 player. If the goal is to move everyone to farm 150 in all game modes then ok. Otherwise this is clearly overtuned.
      I mean no ill will with my post. Just want to point out that these issues are still here, and plaguing the game.
      We, the community, always point this stuff out to you because we care. If you need help testing this stuff we’re always happy to help.

Whew, okay, let’s see if I can address these.
      Bazooka - we definitely consider this an issue (as I’m sure you can see from our last change), but it’s proving trickier to address than we anticipated. While Bazooka is harder to execute now, we don’t like that a build more or less requires macros to use effectively. This is something we want to address, but it’s looking like that will be a longer term process beyond 2.6.7. We did make a change to Blighter for this reason in 2.6.7. If this wasn’t enough, we’ll continue to re-evaluate. We’ll be releasing a small balance patch between now and the start of Season 19 to address some of the balance concerns the community has brought to us. Still getting the final details on exactly what this entails. Stay tuned. Because we’ll be releasing a small balance patch, we’ll be resetting the Era again. We’re just waiting for that to happen first. ? See point #3. This is also one of our areas of concern. We don’t want to “nerf it to the ground,” but we do want to pull it back. If AoV continues to need adjustments afterwards in either direction, we’ll keep looking at it in the long run, too. Sometimes finding the right balance takes us a few tries, and we appreciate your patience with us while work to get things where they need to be. I know it doesn’t always look like we listen or act immediately on feedback, and we can’t always act this fast; we’ve had a lot of conversations over the past couple of days regarding 2.6.7 and the areas where we could improve. Having a larger gap between patch and Season launch is serving us well in this regard.
      Lastly, I want to mention I’m working with the development team on a blog that focuses on Greater Rift Level Cap and our philosophy/approach around game balance. I think there’s some context the community is missing in our approach, and we want to explain this better and more clearly—it’s just going to take some time for me to put that communication together. I’m not trying to be mysterious; I just want to make sure we’re taking the time necessary to make things clear.

Related Diablo 3 articles
      Balance Patch to Come Before Season 19 Start
      Official Season 19 Start Date: November 22nd
      Clarification on Season 19 Not Coming This Week
      Patch 2.6.7 and Season 19 Patch Notes + S19 Not Starting on Friday
      Lilith's Embrace Wings in Diablo III for Virtual Ticket Holders
      New Lamentation Barbarian Legendary Nerfed, Blizzard Responds
      Era Ending with Patch 2.6.7 + Season 19 Probable Start
    • By Starym
      It seems clarity is a real issue with the Diablo 3 community team, as the patch notes added to the Season 19 preview were NOT actually the final ones that will be arriving with the season. We'll be getting a balance patch before the season goes live, and it seems it'll address/nerf the new Crusader set Aegis of Valor and possibly have more tuning for the new items introduced in the patch.
      Perhaps this was the reason the season was delayed, as the devs knew they'd need more time to tweak the numbers of the newly changed items since the PTR.
      Balance Patch (source)
      Nope. The patch notes are just always included in the Season preview. It’s looking like we’ll be releasing a small balancing patch before Season 19 launches; I’m actively working on getting those details now and will post about them as soon as I have everything accurate and verified.

Official Season 19 Start Date: November 22nd
    • By Starym
      We finally have the Season of Eternal Conflict start date, with S19 arriving a week later than the 17 and 18 - next Friday, November 22nd! This gives patch 2.6.7 two weeks of being live and the devs being able to catch any issues that might arise, which is the reason Blizzard gave for extending the downtime between seasons and between each patch and season.
      We also got a look at the cosmetics, both old and new, with the amazing new heavenly treasure goblin pet and portrait frame being the reward for finishing the entire season journey! Unfortunately we'll have to work for the two new sets, as they're not part of Haedrig's gift.
      Season 19 Start Date (source)
      Season 19 begins November 22, alongside our next Diablo III patch. Read on to learn more about the brand-new Season of Eternal Conflict buff, two divinely inspired new class sets, and a handful of old and new item reworks coming in Patch 2.6.7!

Table of Contents
      Season 19 Theme Season 19 Cosmetic Rewards Season Journey Rewards Seasonal Conquests Haedrig’s Gift Patch Notes FAQ New Season Theme
      Season 19 is the Season of Eternal Conflict and with it come an awesome array of killstreak rewards! Inspired by the war waged between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells, you‘ll earn increasingly powerful effects as you unleash destruction upon your foes. So rack up those kills and clear the battlefields in the name of Sanctuary!
      All players will benefit from the Pandemonium buff during Season 19. For each stack of this buff, you’ll receive a small boost to movement speed and bonus damage, ultimately capping out at 50% movement speed and 100% damage at 1000 stacks. In addition, reaching certain killstreak goals will trigger a special effect and cause even more mayhem on the battlefield:
      15 Kills: Exploding Chickens seek and destroy 30 Kills: A wide Frost Nova freezes enemies 50 Kills: Corpses rain from the sky 100 Kills: Five massive Energy Twisters are unleashed 150 Kills: Dark Geysers form beneath enemies 200 Kills: Treasure chests fall from the sky 300 Kills: A ring of fire engulfs everything 400 Kills: Meteors hail from above 500 Kills: Angels descend upon the battlefield to fight for your cause 1000 Kills: ????? This Season, we’re taking action on the great feedback we received from the community about Season 18’s Triune buff. With the killstreak mechanic, we can make sure the benefit is always traveling with you and something you won’t have to constantly reposition for. There’s still more room for exploration and innovation in the future, and in the meantime, we challenge you to push these killstreaks to their limits and discover its ultimate reward! We think you’ll find it devilishly delightful.
      Return to Top
      Season 19 Cosmetic Rewards
      Beginning with Season 17, we began re-introducing previous Seasonal rewards to make them available to players who may have missed them the first time around. For Season 19, this means awards originally available from Season 7 are returning to the Season Journey.

However, we know it’s nice to have something new to aim for if you’ve participated in previous Seasons. We’re bringing back End of Journey rewards as introduced in Season 17, with not one, but two new cosmetic rewards for those who complete the entirety of the Season journey. Feast your eyes upon the Valor Portrait Frame and Angelic Treasure Goblin pet!

In addition to the Helm and Shoulders slots of the exclusive Conqueror Set, you’ll be able to earn a series of portrait frames that embody the snowy, foreboding aura of the Eternal Woods. If you need a warm little pal to keep you cozy through your cold journeys, the Dream of Piers fiery nature should do the trick—when he’s not instilling night terrors in the local fauna.
      Return to Top
      Season Journey Rewards
      If you’ve been diligently slaying demons for the past few Seasons and reached Conqueror in the Season Journey each time, you’ve surely accrued a few extra stash tabs. You’ll earn one additional tab each Season by finishing the Conqueror tier, up to a maximum of five:
      Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment XIII within five minutes Gem of My Life: Level three Legendary Gems to level 55 All I Do IS Win: Complete two Conquests this Season Kill You: Kill Ghom at level 70 in under 30 seconds on Torment XIII difficulty Money Ain’t A Thang: Slay Greed on Torment XIII difficulty Take U There: Reach Greater Rift level 60 Solo Power Amplification: Use Kanai’s Cube to augment an Ancient Legendary item with a level 50+ gem Cubic Reconfiguration: Use Kanai’s Cube to reforge a Legendary item Return to Top
      Seasonal Conquests
      Want to prepare your Conquest plan for Season 19? Here are the challenges you’ll face!
      Returning for Season 19 is Sprinter/Speed Racer, where you’re challenged to complete the entire Diablo III campaign from Act I to Act V at level 70 in under 1 hour! Next is Avarice/Avaritia, where all that glitters is gold—that is, if you can complete a 50 million gold streak outside of The Vault or its Inner Sanctum. On a Good Day/I Can’t Stop encourages you to upgrade your Legendary Gems; level three Legendary Gems to 65 to complete this challenge! Push your way to Greater Rift level 75 to complete Divinity/Lionhearted. Lastly, a fan-favorite for those who enjoy unconventional builds, The Thrill/Superhuman requires completion of a Greater Rift level 45—solo and without any Set items equipped.
      Return to Top
      Haedrig’s Gift
      Finally, the Class Sets rewarded for completing certain chapters in the Season Journey courtesy of Haedrig’s Gift have rotated once more. We’ve listed the available Sets below. For those new to Seasons, here’s how it works:
      Completing Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey will reward you with three of Haedrig’s Gifts. Each Gift contains a few pieces from one of your Class Sets. Players can only unlock one Class Set in this manner per Season across Hardcore and Non-Hardcore, so choose wisely!
      The set you receive depends on the class of the character you’re playing when you open each Haedrig’s Gift. To collect a full Class Set, you’ll need to open all three on the same character.
      Here are the sets granted by Haedrig’s Gift in Season 19:
      Barbarian – Wrath of the Wastes Crusader – Roland’s Legacy Demon Hunter – Unhallowed Essence Monk – Raiment of a Thousand Storms Necromancer – Bones of Rathma Witch Doctor – Helltooth Harness Wizard – Tal Rasha’s Elements
      Return to Top
      Patch Notes
      Below you will find the patch notes for the most recent update for Diablo III, Patch 2.6.7. Changes from the PTR have been highlighted in RED.
      Last updated November 12 @ 10:00 a.m. PST.
      PATCH 2.6.7
      Table of Contents:
      General Seasons Items Monsters Bug Fixes Note: All changes apply to all versions of Diablo III, including PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC unless otherwise indicated. Please note that PTR is only available for PC and Mac users.
      General
      Greater Rift Keystones are now subject to vacuum pick-up A note regarding the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) has been added to the Options -> Privacy menu, clearly stating we do not sell account information. For more information regarding the CCPA, please see here (Console Only). Return to Top Seasons
      Developer Note: One of the biggest pieces of feedback from Season 18's buff was that the Triune bonus didn't stick with your character while you adventured. With Season 19, we've altered course as well as upped the ante by experimenting with new mechanics to add an element of both chaos and power to the battlefield. It should feel a bit like Pandemonium, and it may be a consideration whether or not you want to reset your total kill streak for a particular killstreak bonus versus continuously maintain the overall effect (especially as the highest level killstreak rewards will be harder to leverage in situations like Greater Rifts). Killstreaks with higher kill count requirements are more powerful, and we're looking forward to seeing what players think of and do with them! The buff for Season 19, the Season of Eternal Conflict, has been added Pandemonium For the duration of the Season, all players will have a stacking buff that that persists as long as you have hit or killed a monster within the last 5 seconds Each stack gives .005 movement speed and .001% bonus damage. This bonus caps at 50% movement and 100% damage (1000 stacks) In addition, after reaching a certain number of kills in a row, a power is unleashed, dealing an amount of scaling damage based on player level and difficulty or Greater Rift level: 15 Kills: Exploding Chickens seek and destroy 30 Kills: A wide Frost Nova freezes enemies 50 Kills: Corpses rain from the sky 100 Kills: Five massive energy twisters are unleashed 150 Kills: Dark Geysers form beneath enemies 200 Kills: Treasure chests fall from the sky 300 Kills: A ring of fire engulfs everything 400 Kills: Meteors hail from above 500 Kills: Angels descend upon the battlefield to fight for your cause Angels should no longer one-shot Rift Guardians. 1000 Kills: ??? Powers are tracked at a group level; this means only one power can be active in play at a time, regardless of the number of players in a group Two new Seasonal rewards are available for players who fully complete the Season 19 Journey: the Valor Portrait Frame and the Angelic Treasure Goblin pet Lilith's Embrace: This exclusive pair of cosmetic wings are now available for all players who purchased a Virtual Ticket. Hail Lilith. (PC Only) Return to Top
      Items
      Developer Note: With Patch 2.6.7, we are beginning to roll out new class sets for every class in Diablo III. For the Season of Valor, we're focusing on the two classes that embody the Light and wield some form of Holy elemental damage: Crusader and Monk. You'll also find a handful of retuned or newly added Legendary powers intended to synergize with the new class sets. We did a lot of community research into which skills were most requested by players as well as most underrepresented in current builds, and we hope you're as excited as we are for these new gameplay options. The other class sets will be coming in later patches, so if your class isn't represented this time around, fret not—they're coming in a future patch! You'll also notice a significant number of Barbarian item changes in this patch. While the Barbarian class set will be coming at a later date, we have very much heard the War Cry from our dedicated Barbarian community and implemented a number of changes heavily inspired by extremely thorough feedback. While not every suggestion has been taken at a 1:1 parity, the thoughtful analysis helped guide us to changes we could implement in this patch. Thanks very much to the community members who expressed their concerns in a respectful, constructive manner. It's very helpful, and we greatly appreciate the thought and effort that went into making your voices heard! New Crusader Set: Aegis of Valor 2-Piece Bonus: The charged bolts from Fist of the Heavens has a chance to cast another Fist of the Heavens Attacking with Fist of the Heavens empowers you, allowing Heaven's Fury to deal 100% increased damage for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times (multiplicative). 4-Piece Bonus: Hitting with Fist of the Heavens generates 5 Wrath and reduces damage taken by 1% for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 50 times 6-Piece Bonus: Increase the damage of Fist of the Heavens and Heaven's Fury by 10,000% 20,000% Developer's Note: Thank you so much for your thorough feedback and testing on the 2.6.7 PTR! We decided to add Heaven's Fury to the mix based on popular request as well as because we agree that it matches the theme and adds more gameplay complexity. There is also still room for tweaks and additional iteration in the future, and we're glad we were able to introduce a set so many of you are excited to use! New Monk Set: Patterns of Justice 2-Piece Bonus: Sweeping Wind gains the effect of every rune and movement speed is increased by 5% for each stack of Sweeping Wind. 4-Piece Bonus: Each enemy within Sweeping Wind increases your movement speed by 5%. Stacks up to 10 times. Attacking with Tempest Rush reduces your damage taken by 50% and increases Spirit Regeneration by 50. 6-Piece Bonus: Hitting with Tempest Rush while Sweeping Wind is active will temporarily increase the size of Sweeping Wind after hitting over 30 times within a short period. Sweeping Wind damage is increased by 10,000% 15,000% Developer's Note: Thank you so much for your thorough feedback and testing on the 2.6.7 PTR! We heard Monk requests for additional damage reduction and to better integrate Tempest Rush as a skill. We hope the result makes for a more survivable and engaging build that still captures that rush of Holy Justice sweeping through crowds of dastardly demons. Darklight Fist of the Heavens has a [45-60%] 100% chance to be cast twice. Additional Legendary Power: Increases the damage of Fist of the Heavens by [200-250%][800-1000%]. Eye of the Storm New Legendary Power: When Sweeping Wind hits exactly 1 enemy, its damage is increased by 100%. Developer's Note: With the redesign of Patterns of Justice, there was less need for this item's introduction. We've removed it for now and may consider adding it (or possibly a different Legendary power) at a later date. Vengeful Wind Increases the maximum stack count of Sweeping Wind by [6-7] 10 Additional Legendary Power: Increases the damage of Sweeping Wind by [250-300%] [600-800%]. Won Khim Lau New Legendary Power: Hitting with Tempest Rush will activate Cyclone Strike, and both skills deal [500-600%] increased damage. Chantodo's Resolve The scaled attack speed damage bonus to Wave of Destruction has been reduced Developer Note: This is a reactive adjustment from an earlier change to how Wave of Destruction receives a bonus from Attack Speed. The buff that resulted from that change was more than we expected, so we're reigning it in. Wrath of the Wastes 6-Piece Bonus: The damage bonus now also applies to Rend Lamentation Additional Legendary Power: Increases the damage of Rend by [150-200%] Developer Note: While we were very happy with how much better Barbarians are performing, we are concerned we may have overshot it. By removing just one silo'd addition, we can observe how the class performance goes for Season 19 and consider re-adding this change in the future. Remember we still have a patch coming up where Barb will be one of the focused classes, so there will be plenty of time to revisit if necessary! Ambo's Pride New Legendary Power: Attacking with Whirlwind also applies Rend and the total damage of Rend is dealt over 1 second Remorseless Hammer of the Ancients has a [25-30%] chance to summon an Ancient for 20 seconds New Legendary Power: While both Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients are active, Hammer of the Ancients deals [200-250%] more damage. Fjord Cutter You are surrounded by a Chilling Aura when attacking. New Legendary Power: Seismic Slam attacks 50% faster and also deals 100-150% increased damage against Slowed or Chilled enemies Bracers of Destruction Seismic Slam deals [400-500%] increased damage to the first 5 10 enemies it hits. Fury of the Ancients Call of the Ancients gains the effect of the Ancients' Fury rune and your Ancients attack 100% faster Bone Ringer Now has a cap of 60 stacks. Developer Note: We never intended for this item to be used in a way where you farm stacks for an egregious amount of time (5+ minutes) and then watch all their health disappear in less than a second. It's not an engaging style of gameplay, and we don't want that experience to be the best way to play the Necromancer. Legacy of Dreams This gem is now more likely to drop from a Greater Rift Guardian Return to Top Monsters
      Blighter Blighter's Poison Tentacles' Area of Effect now hits less frequently, but at higher damage, when attacking players Return to Top
      Bug Fixes
      Wizard Archon Fixed an issue where certain item bonuses (such as from the item Deathwish) would persist between changing forms to/from Archon Developer's Note: A few patches ago, we stated we were going to continue to observe Bazooka Wizard to see its performance over time. Back then, we thought it would require a high level of skill to execute that would make it relatively less utilized as a hard, but rewarding, gameplay option. That hasn't been the case, as many feel it's too mandatory. In the context of this and other changes (like Bone Ringer and Chantodo's), we think it makes sense to make this change now. Spite Fixed an issue where casting Restless Giant would cause the 200% physical bonus damage to fail to apply when the Gargantuan enraged Squirt's Necklace Fixed an issue where some ground effects were causing the Squirt's Necklace buff to fall off despite being shielded Return to Top FAQ
      Q: When does Season 19 start?
      A: Season 19 begins Friday, November 22 at 5:00 p.m. PST in North America, 5:00 p.m. CET in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia. For time zone conversions, see this site.
      Q: When do Seasons go live for players on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch?
      A: Seasons go live for all console players globally Friday, November 22 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, regardless of which regional version of the game you may have. Please note that Seasonal Leaderboards for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch are still separate by hardware platform.
      Q: When will Season 19 end?
      A: We are no longer providing anticipated end dates for Seasons. However, we are committed to keeping Seasons roughly three months in length (give or take a few weeks based on development needs) and will continue to provide a minimum of two weeks advance notice for when the Season will be ending.
      Q: When are the non-Seasonal Leaderboards being wiped?
      A: Non-Seasonal Leaderboards are tied to what we call “Eras,” each of which lasts about 6–12 months. The most recent era began November 12. For more information on Eras, please see this post.
      Q: What will happen to older Seasonal and Era records?
      A: Starting with Season 10, we removed old personal bests from Season 1. When Season 19 arrives, we will remove old personal bests from Season 10, and so on. We will be doing the same for personal bests from the previous Era when the next one goes live.
      Seasonal Leaderboard records are not being cleared and will remain archived both in game and on our website.
      Return to Top
      Themed Seasons are continuing to evolve as we venture into the future, and we’re quite excited to see where this one leads. Are you looking forward to the Season of Eternal Conflict? Are you going to try one of the two new Class Sets? Gear up and get ready; we’ll see you in Season 19!
      Note: Beginning next week, comments on Diablo III blog entries will be disabled. This is part of our website migration for GDPR compliance. We apologize for the inconvenience; please continue your conversation over on our General Forum.

As always, we'll have our guides ready for the season start, including the two new sets and new builds with all the added legendary powers.

The season starts on November 22nd and we get new cosmetic rewards for the journey!
    • By Starym
      While the season preview blog is coming today, along with the official release date, it seems almost certain we'll be seeing the Eternal Conflict start next Friday, November 22nd. Based on the below blue post by community manager Nevalistis, and the fact it makes perfect sense to choose the start of the weekend for the launch, it's a safe bet we'll be starting our next seasonal journey then (unless something major breaks). We've also gotten a more detailed explanation on why the season (and probably all future seasons) was delayed yesterday, in case you missed it.
      Meanwhile, you can check out the official live 2.6.7 patch notes.
      Season 19 Start (source)
      We tried, once, to launch a Season on a Thursday instead. We received immense amounts of community feedback that that was not optimal; many people like taking the day off for the Season start, and that’s a lot harder to do on a Thursday than the end of the week.
      We went back to Fridays and haven’t tried to mess with it since.
      Now, obviously there is a very slight possibility the above might also refer to the Friday 2 weeks from now, or that the blog reveals a new release day for seasons, but we'd still say you can start getting prepared for next Friday.
      The header image is by liuhao726 over on Artstation, and is fittingly called "The Eternal Conflict", same as as Season 19!