FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ezycod

Spirit Barrage Build, always dieng!

Hello, i used my last days to farm the item for the Spirit Barrage Build from icy-viens. First off all i have currently 3 ancient items and my damage is low af.. and the second thing is that i die always at 40+ grifts from any damage, how should that work. i tried already to use Amethyst in my chest and pants but that didnt help at all. How do they survive in all those videos?

Having 3 ancient items is not enough for a legacy of nightmares build to compete with full sets.  at 3/12 ancient you are getting a double hit to your survivability:

- You are not benefitting from the extra 36% damage reduction that those who have all ancients have.
- Ancients have higher stats, including higher defensive stats.

In addition I'm willing to bet you don't have nearly the paragon or gem levels you will see from streamers and youtube guides.

You are taking the hard road currently, and I would suggest switching to a build that utilizes a 6 piece bonus until you have more ancient items.

Edited by jonjw19

17 hours ago, jonjw19 said:

You are taking the hard road currently, and I would suggest switching to a build that utilizes a 6 piece bonus until you have more ancient items.

Fully agree with this and you could simply use the free set Helltooth since it's super easy to play and you get a lot of "free" damage from  The Short Man's FingerThe Short Man's Finger and you can use that to farm your ancient pieces and later change to the LoN build.