FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
JJ77

How to get spec specific additional mount

Uncommon Patron

Morning. I was wondering how I would obtain the enhancement version of Raging Tempest as an Elemental Shaman? All the classes seem to have different ways and I can't find anything that covers Shaman.

My hunter and rogue can buy other specs by completing the other artefact.

I'm particularly interested because having just dinged 110 with my Ele I'm considering going enhancement as I prefer that mount. It's a quandary because I really enjoy the ele playstyle but as I intend doing world content 95% of the time she is incredibly squishy, albeit very low ilvl at the moment. 3 mobs and it's all over!!

Also, I have an awesome melee in my outlaw rogue.

It's odd that Enhc have Doomhammer, fiery, but not the fire mount.

Thanks for any explanations, it matters to my other low level shaman as well. :)

I don't have the Shaman mount yet, but if you go into your collections list, look at your uncollected skins and it will show you how to get them. The Warlock mount gave you the green Affliction skin by default, the Demo skin dropped off a rare elite in Broken Shore and the Destro skin was purchased in your order hall for order resources.

Its your lucky day, shaman mount color changes depending on spec so you don't have to farm anything else.

*stares longingly at survival hunter mount*

• Like 1

Uncommon Patron

Thank you so much. I'll stick with ele for the time being then, as I prefer it. The dying has to stop soon, right :P

Shamans are squishy dishies, sorry, but Roots of Shaladrassil has gotten me through a lot! Elemental has it a little better because they are ranged. Enhancement has exactly the same survival tools but they are in melee range, so they are really fragile.