FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sul

Gear advice needed

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/nagrand/sulakin

Hi guys 

The above is me .

I am currently running 4 piece t19 and 2 t 20 ( been on holidays so havent any more T20 yet ) .

My main questions are 

1) is it worth keeping the 4 piece t20 and using my equipped legendaries ( if so I also have legendary bracers I could swap out for ring if that is better). To do this I have had to swap out my legendary shoulders.

2) I have other non tier pieces in my bag which will give me a higher Ilvl and higher mastery , equipping them would leave me with 2 T19, 2t20 . would this be a better way to go ?

cheers

Sul

raidbots.com 

Use the gear compare function - generic advice isn't going to be super helpful but specific data relevant to your character will be. I could give you the advice but your sims based on your own current stats etc might be totally different, so it's best to do it quickly yourself! :)

• Like 1

Simming is the best, but overall your dps will go down if you lose the set bonuses.

First off, the gear and belt are both excellent legendaries, so there's no upside in removing the ring and also losing a set bonus. That would definitely drop your dps.

From my own sims, the tier19 4-piece set bonus is worth about 50 ilvls (it varies with pieces, since they have different weights), so unless you have a amazingly high ilvl titanforged pieces, it's almost guaranteed that losing the set bonus will lower your dps.

The only viable replacement for the tier19 4-piece bonus is the tier20 4-piece bonus, not random pieces.

• Like 1