2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
If you support online camaraderie and occasional shenanigans, this recruitment message is for you!
Goal: Mythic Progression at a reasonable pace.
Recruiting raiders of any role, spec and realm for the Battle of Dazar'alor! The Blood of Heroes is a guild from the first days of WoW and has given many characters an online home. Especially druids. Our guild attracts a lot of those for some reason.
We have a community set up as a hub for our raiders where we can connect with our brothers and sisters from other realms. This guild doesn't force you to change your realm! You can stay with your friends and your own guild while killing all the things with us.
We also accept new and returning players. There is always room for socials in our roster.
High Demand: Tank, Monks, Demon Hunter, Mages, Warlock and Discipline Priest
We don't force our raiders to change their preferred play style just to fit in the raid. In fact, we encourage you to have fun. Our improvised family includes people of all ages and trades, many of whom are working moms and dads (Yes! That includes cats, dogs & birbs parents!) from all over the world so there is a high chance you will find at least one new friend and people to chat with about the weather.
Message me online @Aakasha - Argent Dawn or in Discord @Aakasha#1831. I will always light the way to our guild for you! Have a great day.
Oi, mates! Let me just briefly introduce me and this guild. My name is Beautymen and I have been playing ever since WoTLK. During this great expansion I was heavily involved into raiding on Quel'Thalas. Ever since I left these days behind the sensation of raiding and progressing has been tickling my sensitive parts. Therefore, when Legion launched I came back to play with my mate Kraishan and we founded Mythic Busters.
What is Mythic Busters?
Our guild, Mythic Busters, is a friendly bunch of people from all around the world who are looking to get into raiding. Especially, when you have been gone from the game for some time, you might have lost your raiding mojo and find it hard to be re-introduced.
This guild offers you the chance to start raiding again in Legion through a fun and relaxed way. No hard requirements, just fair and square play. We have several divisions within the guild to cater to different players. For instance, we run Mythic+ to gear up new players and currently we are building progress and farm runs through the newest raids.
What makes raiding different with you guys?
Good question, me. Well, if I might be so egocentric as to say that first of all: I believe we have created a great atmosphere within our guild. I, as a raid leader, try to entertain the raid group on Discord by keeping our nights social and fun.
Sounds great. When do you raid?
Right now we raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 7:30PM (invites) till about 11:00PM server time. These raids are currently focused on ToS HC progression. On Fridays we also run a normal mode farm for alts/lowerer geared members.
Awesome. Who are you looking for?
We accept any and every social player who is either experienced or new to raiding. Just be a chill or dude or dudewoman! And of course, ready slash willing to learn.
You sold me at dudewoman! How do I join?
Feel free to respond underneath this post or whisper me ingame (Beautymen-QuelThalas or Beautyman#2868).
#Start NEXT EXPANSION
#Successfull PVE Progress
#Semi Hardcore (3 Days a Week)
Fixed Progress-Raiding Timetable
Guildinvite by ROLE (Tank, Heal, Melee, Range DPS)
Server, Faction and Guild Name is still open
Active RAIDGUILD 50-60 Players
TWO TEAMS ONE PROGRESS
Atleast Two 20 Player strong Teams will raid&progress on different Times over the Week .
(Maybe one Nightraid & one Morningraid?)
I m looking for People who are experienced with WoW and Raid-Guilds
I m looking for People who want to Lead a Raid
I m looking for People who want to be Officers and Architects
I m looking for everyone who has fun to participate in this Idea
I only want to play with People who are social and patient
I only want to play with People who are focused and able to deal with critics
Become a part of the System
If you are swedish, looking to raid 2-3 days a week, looking for a very social, fun but still competitive mythic guild, then look no further, we are the guild for you. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content.
Wednesday Optional Hc clear: 19-When we are done
We never extend beyond these raiding hours.
What do we expect from you:
- Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
- Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
- Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
- Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
- Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
What can we offer you:
- Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
-We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
- Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
- Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
Trial of Valor: 2/3
Nighthold: 8/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
We are currently looking to extend our roster with 2-3 players and are looking for the following classes:
We don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We don't expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
As for which classes we are looking for we are quite flexible at the moment as we currently have a good class balance already so we are mainly interested in you as a player rather than your class/specc. With that said we do specifically want a resto shaman and a rogue a bit more than anything else.
If you are interested feel free to contact us.
How to apply:
To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
<Triggered> - Draenor are currently recruiting! We are a friendly English speaking guild who are progressing in Nighthold Mythic currently 7/7M 2/3M 1/10M
- Ability to raid Wed and Thurs 19:55 - 23:00 server time (with optional extra raid days on Sunday and sometimes Tuesday)
- 885 ilvl
- Minimum of 8/10hc experience (Less experience will be considered with exceptional applications)
- Teamspeak 3 with microphone
Holy Priest / Disc Priest - High
Shadow Priest - High
Balance Druid - High
Havoc Demon Hunter - High
Resto Shaman (With Elemental Offspec) - Medium
(All ranged DPS specs also considered)
to apply go to - http://triggerd.enjin.com
for more info add Zorat#2815 on Battle tag