FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Authiren

What can I do better (Fury)

I've read over many forums already on Fury but seeing as every character is different I'm looking for pointers on what I personally can do to maximize my DPS. Stats to work on, rotation discrepancies, etc. I want to make sure I'm doing the most damage I possibly can. If I had to guess I could up my enrage/FB uptimes and do better in my execute phase. But I'm no expert.

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks.

Quick info: Ilvl 922, Haste 31%, Mastery 31%. Legendary: Cloak and pants

Heres my log for H Goroth this week

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vzRJMx21H3DQKC7m/#fight=6&view=analytical&type=damage-done&source=14

Some pointers:

You waste too much GCD on Furious slash which is your worst hitting abilty. Your priority system should be Rampage(100Rage) > Raging Blow (enraged) -> Bloodthirst > Raging blow > Furious slash

I see you cast correctly BT-RB-FS, but then suddently you just use BT-FS-FS which is a total waste.

You could optimize your trinket usage. The umbral glaives need to pulled 1 sec (GCD) before you pull BC. So Pull the trinket, cast BT and then proceed with BC rotation.

Your BC rotation is kind of messed up. Use: Glaives-BT-BC-RP-RB-OF-BT-RB / In case Glaives are on CD use: BC-RP-RB-OF-BT-RB

Your execute rotation just doesn't exist. I recommend using: BT-RB-EX until BC is ready. If BC is ready you spam execute as long as you have rage. As soon as you run out of rage you pull BC and immediately press BT to get enraged. After that 3 Executes followed by another BT and 2 Executes. After that proceed default rotation.

*edit: You need to get the convergence of Fate trinket from Elisande. Still BIS through TOS.

Edited by Milka
  • Like 1

Thanks for the help, as for my CoF it's been siming higher when used in conjunction with my cradle over glaives even though cof +glaives should be BIS dps combo

On 20.7.2017 at 2:06 AM, Milka said:

Your execute rotation just doesn't exist. I recommend using: BT-FS-EX until BC is ready. 

MilkaI think you mean: BT-RB-EX :-)

• Like 1

Yep, BT-RB-EX

The T19 rotation is burned deeply in my brain. Still struggling that I stand still for 3 Seconds when activating BC :)