FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Thedraes

Unholy dps problems

As you can see here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TMQfJ3cgk69PaYrz#view=analytical&type=damage-done&source=16

I was pretty much a bottom-feeder this raid with 450k sustain dps, starting the raid with ilvl 900

and here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/thedraes  you can see my gear

It's fair that i'm currently using an old defile build, but what else could it be?

Your disease uptime is pretty horrendous, according to the logs it's only got a 48.2% uptime. Working on paying attention to that would help tremendously. Switching my first tier talent to the 3rd row (honestly the name is escaping me now) helped force me to track the timer on it (it's also better for single target fights). Logs show your kj trinket at 940, would help to upgrade that as well. A few pieces of your gear also have no mastery whatsoever, so that's not the greatest either but I understand rng is rng. Better relics would also help, the traits you have there are sub-par to say the least. I only looked around for about 5 minutes but those are the glaring problems to me, mostly if you fix the disease problem you will 100% see a significant improvement.

Yep - One might not think it's true but VP does crazy damage, keep it up 100% of the time - especially with Ebon Fever.

Also there is no reason to use Death Strike unless you're about to die to something and need to heal very desperately. Only ever use Death Coil, and remember to only use it to not cap RP. Also cap your Weapon's AP so you get Concordance of the Legionfall - does a good bit more damage and isn't all that hard to achieve with AK40.

I'd also recommend if you get the Shoulders some time to go with the Dark Arbiter build - there's several guides on it on Youtube, Abyssalwave's was the best I found yet.