FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
diesel

Feral Reforge questions

hello ;

this is my armory link :

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Dies%C3%AAll/simple

am not using "Rune of Re-origination" trinket and i want to know which reforge should i go for in this case ?

is there haste soft cap should i keep minimum in my gear ?

comparing with my gear am doing good dps but still i need to know what you think guys about my existing reforge .

one more question , does " Rune of Re-origination " 502 LFR one better than my trinkets at the moment ?

There is no Haste soft cap for Ferals. Mastery is your first priority, followed by Crit. Your reforges all look correct to me. You just need to put an enchant on your weapon, with Dancing Steel preferred, and a Blurred Speed on your boots.

I've never gotten Rune to drop, but what I understand is the LFR versions have a much lower proc rate than the ones from ToT normal or heroic (and even those are infuriating). Maybe they fixed it with the changes to RPPM in 5.4. If you're seeing close to 15% uptime, then it might be worth reforging for the Mastery proc. Otherwise I'd just leave it as it is.

I have the rune of re-origination - and I am leaving my reforge the way it is.  It doesn't proc enough for me to worry much about it.  I agree with Paloro, RF RoR is better overall than you Discipline if Xuen.

If you want to use Rune of Re-Origination as feral you will want to reforge to so mastery=haste=crit with mastery just a few point s higher and replace terror of the mists with it. If you replace Xuen then you will get a crit proc which is bad.

If you are not going to use it then you need to reforge for high mastery then crit then haste, currently your crit is way too high when you can reforge into more mastery.