FORUMS
Damien

Inarius Skeletons Necromancer

This thread is for comments about our Inarius Skeletons Necromancer build guide.

Guest Vkandis

I'm questioning your belt choice when you don't have decrepify as one of the active skills or anything that will apply curses??

Guest fghdfg

You clearly don't understand his weapon of choice then or the concept of mousing over each item to perhaps maybe read the legendary trait of said weapon.

Guest Crazy TLA

I do not understand the bracers you are using for this set?

Guest Crash333
On 20.7.2017 at 4:34 PM, Guest Vkandis said:

I'm questioning your belt choice when you don't have decrepify as one of the active skills or anything that will apply curses??

Ya, thats why I am here, I thought maybe someone else has posted about that, because it makes no sense when the skill is not even equiped or am I wrong?

3 hours ago, Guest Charles said:

I don't understand this item: Dayntee's Binding  in this build.

2 hours ago, Guest Crash333 said:

Ya, thats why I am here, I thought maybe someone else has posted about that, because it makes no sense when the skill is not even equiped or am I wrong?

I can help out with that!

The how to applying DecrepifyDecrepify is through the Grim ScytheGrim Scythe Cursed ScytheCursed Scythe combo. This may seem bit random at first but if you start the fight with applying the FrailtyFrailty curse you now only need 1-2 swipes with the Scythe to apply it since the curses does not stack individually so you get all 3 curses right away on the target.

As far as I know you should be able to stack multiple types of curses on the target and with Swift HarvestingSwift Harvesting passive you get it up quite fast.

5 hours ago, Guest Its_Crusader said:

What Gr can you expect from this build

As the single target damage dealer in an organized 4 man party, GR120+. Asian servers got to 130 on Non-Seasonal, granted with absurd Paragons and gear.

Guest Ssilvak

I have 2 questions :

1) Can someone tell me the difference between "average" and "flat" damage ?

2) Why is the "average damage" the priority stat on the rings and not the area damage ?

41 minutes ago, Guest Ssilvak said:

I have 2 questions :

1) Can someone tell me the difference between "average" and "flat" damage ?

2) Why is the "average damage" the priority stat on the rings and not the area damage ?

The term 'average damage' mostly refers to the damage coming from items with intrinsic damage value (weapons, offhands).

The 'flat damage' mostly refers to damage coming from items that add to the above (like rings).

They end up doing the same though.

Increasing the average damage is prioritized over area damage because the role of the build is strictly single target damage, to kill the Rift Guardian.

Guest Major

Hello. I wanted to ask if this build could be used in Solo Rifting (with slight adjustments). I'm not aiming very high for now, maybe T13/GR80 rifting. Thanks in advance.

Guest hhh

not a chance for solo rifting above 60.. you die instantly with no way of improving you toughness over 20-30 mil. i even switched around the passives for life on hit from minions but no you get one shotted even in t-13 with a group im not sure how you survived in gr120 even with a 4 man team unless they're just stunning everything 100% of the time

Guest Oze

you are not doing dmg at all.. using pet skills with this set is useless, if you're doing 120+ GR IDK WTF are you doing... maybe you are just get being carried by you friends,

On 28. 7. 2017 at 11:14 PM, Guest Major said:

Hello. I wanted to ask if this build could be used in Solo Rifting (with slight adjustments). I'm not aiming very high for now, maybe T13/GR80 rifting. Thanks in advance.

Sadly, because of the lack of strong AoE, this build performs suboptimally for solo content. The adjustments that would have to be made in order to make the build strong for solo clears would not be slight, and would negatively affect your single-target damage to the point of being inferior to builds like Bone Storm with Inarius. If you wish to clear solo content, I would recommend the use of the aforementioned Bone Storm build.

Guest ThaPeteShow

I see how you can randomly get decertify for the 50% damage buff... but as for damage, wouldn't it be more beneficial to have the jesseth's set and the trag scythe cubed? that way you get a flat 400% damage with your minions + the 200% to cursed enemies. This build only gets (for me with 309 essence) a 154.5% damage increase with the 200% from the scythe (if it rolled perfectly which it most certainly doesn't most the time) and the additional 30% per second from the offhand while attacking the same target. So with my equipment (trag sythe rolled to 198% damage) I'm only getting 352.5% damage increase with the addition of 30% per second... Wouldn't a flat 600% work better? 

Guest xtp
On 3. 8. 2017 at 9:57 PM, Guest ThaPeteShow said:

I see how you can randomly get decertify for the 50% damage buff... but as for damage, wouldn't it be more beneficial to have the jesseth's set and the trag scythe cubed? that way you get a flat 400% damage with your minions + the 200% to cursed enemies. This build only gets (for me with 309 essence) a 154.5% damage increase with the 200% from the scythe (if it rolled perfectly which it most certainly doesn't most the time) and the additional 30% per second from the offhand while attacking the same target. So with my equipment (trag sythe rolled to 198% damage) I'm only getting 352.5% damage increase with the addition of 30% per second... Wouldn't a flat 600% work better? 

But then, where do you put the Bone Ringer? As I understand that item, it grants you a permanent buff (as long as you dont die). If so, after 6 to 8 hits from your skeletons, you have more damage bonus than the set or the Coroded Fang grant. With the aimed AS, thats like 2 seconds.

Fang + Set = 400%

Fang + Reilenas(at 300 Essence) = 350% + x*Bone Ringer stack

With two hits(x=2) -> 350% + 2*30% = 410. And Bone Ringer wont stop at 2 hits.

EDIT: I just realised that I fucked up some numbers. But still, after a few hits the Fang+Reilenas+Bone Ringer Dmg Bonus should outperform the alternative.

Guest Motti

Can you please explain why I need Frailty? This is being casted anyway by the weapon, corrcet? I use Eternal Torment as passive and Simulacron instead of Frailty.

6 minutes ago, Guest Motti said:

Can you please explain why I need Frailty? This is being casted anyway by the weapon, corrcet? I use Eternal Torment as passive and Simulacron instead of Frailty.

FrailtyFrailty is used because of the Scent of BloodScent of Blood rune, increasing your damage by 15%. You can also use Early GraveEarly Grave rune. The choice is based on Trag'Oul's Corroded FangTrag'Oul's Corroded Fang applying the rune you have alongside the curses you have on your skill bar. The slot is flexible though, and if you prefer using a different skill, feel free to do so.

Guest Risingdeath

Would it be a bad idea to change blood rush out for corpse Lance, or another corpse ability, to make this more of a solo grift spec?

11 hours ago, Guest Risingdeath said:

Would it be a bad idea to change blood rush out for corpse Lance, or another corpse ability, to make this more of a solo grift spec?

The change won't help you enough to make it viable for high solo GRifts, but will hurt your mobility and as a result will weaken your performance in group GRifts. If you want to clear solo, I recommend switching to Bonestorm or Corpse Lance builds.