FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
alexle

Need some helps for fire spec

Hi guys,

I wonder what I should play with my current set( t15) also I have a couple pieces from SoO which I can break my set bonus for a better ilvl.

Here is my armor http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Bachduong/simple

I played fire in 5.3 with decent dps( not great cuz most of my pieces was from LFR ToT), then switched to Arcane, to be honest, with all heavy-movement fights, my dps sucked and I felt so bad being a dps mage.

Im back to fire but my dps still suffered, almost 43% crit but idk how my dps is just lower than I expect.

please gimme some advices

You would need to give us an idea of how you play and maybe logs. But as you know fire is extremely crit reliant and rng at times because there will be unlucky fireballs that one crit and you just pray something will crit. 

Other small things is trying to keep your bomb up as much as possible and refreshing it before it runs out( living bomb still goes off if refreshed with 2 second left on it). Keeping invokers buff from evocation up 100% of the time.

Arcane is awful at movement and a bit boring, if i say so. But you can always work around it having to rune of powers and using the talent ice floes.

About Rotation, I keep my living bomb up, wont use instant pyro untill I got another heat strike. after i got pyro and heat strike proc, cast fireball then followed by an instal pyro.

I might miss a few intal pyro but not many. Also living bombs.

SoO is not designed for arcane(heavy movements) however, aoe is great for instance dark shaman fights, my guidie was an ele shaman and hes top chart w chain lighting.