Stan

Upcoming Chen Changes

17 posts in this topic

MXY1POE8YT2R1410213970888.png

Blizzard brought up an upcoming change to Chen's trait. Fortifying Brew will grant 25 Brew immediately when Chen starts casting it and 30 Brew per second after that.

The time to reach max Brew is still 2.5 seconds. Front-loading a portion of Brew should make Chen players feel less frustrated when interrupted.

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in with an update here!

As I mentioned before, while we aren't really looking to buff Chen, we feel like the Brew-related concerns you've brought up are valid. We agree that it feels bad to have your Trait interrupted when you're low on Brew, almost like a 5-second silence. With that in mind, I'm excited to share that we're going to modify Chen's Trait.

In an upcoming patch, Fortifying Brew will change to grant 25 Brew immediately when Chen starts drinking, and then 30 Brew per second after that (down from 40). It will still take 2.5 seconds to reach max Brew just like before, but with a big chunk of that front-loaded it should be a lot less frustrating when you get interrupted early.

This change is feeling really good in our playtests, and I think it'll be a big quality of life boost for the Brewmaster!

Also, while we're not looking to make large-scale talent updates at this time, we really appreciate all the feedback that's been shared in this thread and will keep it in mind for potential future changes. Thanks again! =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, KingMe said:

Always a good feeling when one of your Heroes gets some love. :D

Always a nice feeling to see normal changes to a hero that you don't play, rather than them being buffed uncontrollably and being forced to play them :p

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blainie said:

Always a nice feeling to see normal changes to a hero that you don't play, rather than them being buffed uncontrollably and being forced to play them :p

Yes, that is also nice........ Thunder stealer. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I'm curious to see who will get reworked this time. Li Li? The Lost Vikings? Abathur?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Valhalen said:

 I'm curious to see who will get reworked this time. Li Li? The Lost Vikings? Abathur?

Safe money is on something like Tyrael and Muradin. They've been consistently going through Warriors for a while with most patches, either with reworks or with controlled nerfs and buffs. A couple of the oldest Warriors in the game and have slipped off in favour of other Warriors. 

Would also expect to see changes to Jaina, she has the most outdated talent tiers out of the conventional mages now. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Plergoth said:

Safe money is on something like Tyrael and Muradin. They've been consistently going through Warriors for a while with most patches, either with reworks or with controlled nerfs and buffs. A couple of the oldest Warriors in the game and have slipped off in favour of other Warriors. 

Would also expect to see changes to Jaina, she has the most outdated talent tiers out of the conventional mages now. 

Good Lord, I thought I was the only one who believed Jaina and Tyrael desperately need some talent tree reworks.

Tyrael has been hit hard with nothing but nerfs in many patches. He was legit the only warrior lacking any means to reduce ability damage (while even Valla and Butcher have lul) and when they finally gave it to him, they made him good ONLY for that (rip Imposing Will, Hardened Shield). I'm positive the only reason he's ever so prevalent in HGC is just because of his 2 Heroics being really good (Sanctification dominating but Judgmenet has come forth as well) and not much beyond that (Holy Ground also but only in that level there's the coordination required to fully utilize it plus many games are decided pre-level 16). So, the reason he 'suffers' is because he's too 'meta'.

Jaina... from where to begin? I've already had my rants about her, here and elsewhere, so I'll try to be laconic. I have her complete with master skin on 2 accounts and that was LONG before she dropped to 4k. So you realise, because I love her that much, her current state is really saddening to me. She lacks in basically every regard to every other mage in the game; range, cooldowns etc Only her damage is up to par but she's very handicapped by the long cd on Blizzard, her main ability and otherwise short range which makes her combos and damage predictable. She got many nerfs that were totally uncalled for (while Chromie got overbuffed smh).

Many times, in developer comments you read "we feel that we could add some power that resonates with the character's flavor/ talents fitting for the Lich King (for example)". Shouldn't the Archangel of Justice and one of the strongest and most talented sorcerecess in all of Azeroth feel like themselves? Or everybody is gonna get unique questing and special standalone talents that feel true to their character except from them? With how things are going, I'm afraid for the latter...

Mura is mostly ok imho; he could use some work sure, just not that large scope. Chen already had a large scale rework in the past, if they plan on doing it again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys. Im reading IV for a long time now but never had an account. I made it just now cause some of the comments/posts just need to be answered ;)

As for Chen, I think this change is quite nice. Sometimes you don't need to do a full rework to fix some problems with given hero...

@SteveFrost
I can't agree with you. Im not an expert on Jaina (got sth like 60 games with her) but I do enjoy her very much. She sometimes feel a bit "clunky" and lack of mobility and escape mechanisms hurt a lot, BUT... if properly played she can melt down enemy team almost by herself - and that is why you pick her. She just need a proper team play and cooperation and maybe sometimes she needs saving. Other then that she is a nice char.

Maybe she could get some changes to make her more versatile (I play almost always on 1 build) but imo she do not need a rework. I think that she is a kind of hero that can be broken very easily and make her picked/banned with same frequency as Malth/Genji today...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SteveFrost said:

Good Lord, I thought I was the only one who believed Jaina and Tyrael desperately need some talent tree reworks.

Tyrael has been hit hard with nothing but nerfs in many patches. He was legit the only warrior lacking any means to reduce ability damage (while even Valla and Butcher have lul) and when they finally gave it to him, they made him good ONLY for that (rip Imposing Will, Hardened Shield). I'm positive the only reason he's ever so prevalent in HGC is just because of his 2 Heroics being really good (Sanctification dominating but Judgmenet has come forth as well) and not much beyond that (Holy Ground also but only in that level there's the coordination required to fully utilize it plus many games are decided pre-level 16). So, the reason he 'suffers' is because he's too 'meta'.

Jaina... from where to begin? I've already had my rants about her, here and elsewhere, so I'll try to be laconic. I have her complete with master skin on 2 accounts and that was LONG before she dropped to 4k. So you realise, because I love her that much, her current state is really saddening to me. She lacks in basically every regard to every other mage in the game; range, cooldowns etc Only her damage is up to par but she's very handicapped by the long cd on Blizzard, her main ability and otherwise short range which makes her combos and damage predictable. She got many nerfs that were totally uncalled for (while Chromie got overbuffed smh).

Many times, in developer comments you read "we feel that we could add some power that resonates with the character's flavor/ talents fitting for the Lich King (for example)". Shouldn't the Archangel of Justice and one of the strongest and most talented sorcerecess in all of Azeroth feel like themselves? Or everybody is gonna get unique questing and special standalone talents that feel true to their character except from them? With how things are going, I'm afraid for the latter...

Mura is mostly ok imho; he could use some work sure, just not that large scope. Chen already had a large scale rework in the past, if they plan on doing it again...

Nice to see you being enthusiastic about Tyrael and Jaina. I understand your reasoning of why those two heroes would need a rework, I agree on some parts but I disagree on others. Tyrael yes has been nerfed, but he is definitely not weak. His strengths, yes, were partially dependent on Imposing Will and Hardened Shield, but his base kit alone is really good. He offers cross-supporting with his shielding and has incredible mobility and decent waveclear and is fairly tanky just by his max hp alone, meaning he is still the best dive-buddy for heroes like Greymane, Illidan and Malthael. He is just naturally built for utility and not for pure tankiness or crowd control. Imposing Will was strong, but was kinda bad for the game by having no counterplay and providing just a bit too much as well as being too much of an "Auto pick" for the talent tier. Hardened shield was only removed because Blizzard wants to remove such generic talents from the game and thus they got rid of it. Not that long ago heroes like Dehaka got their Hardened shield removed, just for the same reason. In 5 on 5 teamfights he depends on his heroic abilities, but he has been that way for a long time, and many other heroes are the same way too (Arthas and Muradin for example). Would expect Tyrael to be reworked sooner or later, but not that high on Blizzard's priority list as the hero is in a fine spot and the only reasons to rework would be just to get rid of the multiple generic old talents like Vigorous Strike from his talent tree. Jaina on the other hand, is just one of the unfortunate heroes who suffers in this meta, where heroes like Genji reign supreme and kill such vulnerable heroes with ease. Pre nerf Jaina was a problem in the game by being way too powerful by having talents like Bolt of the Storm available and she even after all of the nerfs she went through is still power-level wise viable, and offers some of the best burst damage available to any hero. Its just that in this meta, she is unfortunately not that good, but as the meta will shift, she will very likely make a comeback. Chromie is really average hero, annoying to play against for sure, but power level wise just a middle of the pack hero. Muradin imo has still a bit too many generic talents and would expect them to be replaced with other options but overall he is fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like this was a needed change. Interested to try it out but beware low mobility glass cannons!! (Talking bout you Kael)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2017 at 6:42 AM, Godeyes said:

Hi guys. Im reading IV for a long time now but never had an account. I made it just now cause some of the comments/posts just need to be answered ;)

As for Chen, I think this change is quite nice. Sometimes you don't need to do a full rework to fix some problems with given hero...

@SteveFrost
I can't agree with you. Im not an expert on Jaina (got sth like 60 games with her) but I do enjoy her very much. She sometimes feel a bit "clunky" and lack of mobility and escape mechanisms hurt a lot, BUT... if properly played she can melt down enemy team almost by herself - and that is why you pick her. She just need a proper team play and cooperation and maybe sometimes she needs saving. Other then that she is a nice char.

Maybe she could get some changes to make her more versatile (I play almost always on 1 build) but imo she do not need a rework. I think that she is a kind of hero that can be broken very easily and make her picked/banned with same frequency as Malth/Genji today...

Yeah, the problem with a lot of the pure mages is that characters like Genji just blow them up.  This was always a problem to some extent (Illadin/Zeratul), but Genji can do it much safer then those heroes can.

Personally, if anything were to be re-worked it should be melee assassins, given how they have a really nasty tendency to die (Thrall comes to mind) or be next to useless in teamfights (Butcher).  Address that, and ranges heroes that can blow those targets up (especially when grouped in tight quarters) will suddenly become a LOT more popular.

With double tank on the way out (Malth) and ranged assassins much preferred, Jaina exists purely for stun comps with heroes like ETC, Zagara, or other heroes with an AoE stun she can combo Ring of Frost with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vesko said:

Changes? You mean Chenges, right?

Absolutely terrible. I love it. Take my like and get out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/7/2017 at 1:42 PM, Godeyes said:

Hi guys. Im reading IV for a long time now but never had an account. I made it just now cause some of the comments/posts just need to be answered ;)

As for Chen, I think this change is quite nice. Sometimes you don't need to do a full rework to fix some problems with given hero...

@SteveFrost
I can't agree with you. Im not an expert on Jaina (got sth like 60 games with her) but I do enjoy her very much. She sometimes feel a bit "clunky" and lack of mobility and escape mechanisms hurt a lot, BUT... if properly played she can melt down enemy team almost by herself - and that is why you pick her. She just need a proper team play and cooperation and maybe sometimes she needs saving. Other then that she is a nice char.

Maybe she could get some changes to make her more versatile (I play almost always on 1 build) but imo she do not need a rework. I think that she is a kind of hero that can be broken very easily and make her picked/banned with same frequency as Malth/Genji today...

 

On 22/7/2017 at 8:57 PM, BrightwingMain said:

Nice to see you being enthusiastic about Tyrael and Jaina. I understand your reasoning of why those two heroes would need a rework, I agree on some parts but I disagree on others. Tyrael yes has been nerfed, but he is definitely not weak. His strengths, yes, were partially dependent on Imposing Will and Hardened Shield, but his base kit alone is really good. He offers cross-supporting with his shielding and has incredible mobility and decent waveclear and is fairly tanky just by his max hp alone, meaning he is still the best dive-buddy for heroes like Greymane, Illidan and Malthael. He is just naturally built for utility and not for pure tankiness or crowd control. Imposing Will was strong, but was kinda bad for the game by having no counterplay and providing just a bit too much as well as being too much of an "Auto pick" for the talent tier. Hardened shield was only removed because Blizzard wants to remove such generic talents from the game and thus they got rid of it. Not that long ago heroes like Dehaka got their Hardened shield removed, just for the same reason. In 5 on 5 teamfights he depends on his heroic abilities, but he has been that way for a long time, and many other heroes are the same way too (Arthas and Muradin for example). Would expect Tyrael to be reworked sooner or later, but not that high on Blizzard's priority list as the hero is in a fine spot and the only reasons to rework would be just to get rid of the multiple generic old talents like Vigorous Strike from his talent tree. Jaina on the other hand, is just one of the unfortunate heroes who suffers in this meta, where heroes like Genji reign supreme and kill such vulnerable heroes with ease. Pre nerf Jaina was a problem in the game by being way too powerful by having talents like Bolt of the Storm available and she even after all of the nerfs she went through is still power-level wise viable, and offers some of the best burst damage available to any hero. Its just that in this meta, she is unfortunately not that good, but as the meta will shift, she will very likely make a comeback. Chromie is really average hero, annoying to play against for sure, but power level wise just a middle of the pack hero. Muradin imo has still a bit too many generic talents and would expect them to be replaced with other options but overall he is fine.

If everyone agreed with everyone on everything, that would be lame right? Maybe in some 'utopia' but that's getting out of topic. I don't mind :)

I can easily come off as biased when it comes to characters I really like; I try to be objective though. Tyrael has been like Jaina to me (master skin on 2 accs with the long grind, just way more games with Jaina lol). I get that a Hero doesn't need to excel in any specific part (1v1/pushing/teamfights etc) to be useful. For a warrior, Tyrael isn't that tanky (especially if you don't go the Regeneration Master route). All he has is a measly shield, that breaks very easily (Johanna's stronger AND gives cc immunity, Anub's equal the very least)- and the value allies get is laughable at best. No wonder ppl go Reciprocate and consider Salvation to be an inferior choice 99,99% of the time. I get that he has tradeoffs for that (mobility) but still, it's kinda off putting (for me at least). When they did a pass to many warriors recently, they said they wanted to give everyone an 'identity', while having Mura and ETC as the 'generalist' warrior picks. So, for Tyrael the 'identity' was supposedly the anti-ability damage warrior. Thing is, Anub and Arthas (who had a 1st and 2nd rework) already do that and offer a lot more utility to their team, way before heroics unlock (hard cc, peel, more tankiness etc). And yeah, some talents really shouldn't be there which pushes him even further up for a talent tree rework imho (like Raynor having Specialist/Support talents lul).

I did write about Jaina's damage being there (the only thing that's there). Yes, she can destroy entire teams, but like you said, she needs synergy from her team for that. Unless someone's lagging af or plain stupid, he ain't just gonna sit there and be hit by all 3 waves of Blizzard (which now does less damage than before unless you get all 3 waves to connect...). Pretty much every other mage can put 90-100% of his damage without much help and is independent(maybe Nazeebro too but when Vile Infection stacks, that's a tale for another time; a horror story to be more precise). I'd dare say she needs even more enabling from her team than Illidan does (a Tassadar/Uther with some strong frontline is more than enough imho) because, unfortunately for Jaina, people that can dive her and kill her without much trouble/mobile assassins are abundant these days and so too are the mage-resistant tanks and non-tanks as Blizz is increasing their number as well. You have legit no reason to pick her over Li-Ming/Gul'dansgame and pretty much everyone- unless your assassin wants to go Executioner ecks dee. And her talent build is pretty much carved in stone (something devs usually bring up as justification when reworking someone's talent tree; as with talents being unique to character), same with Tyrael.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SteveFrost said:

I'd dare say she needs even more enabling from her team than Illidan does (a Tassadar/Uther with some strong frontline is more than enough imho) because, unfortunately for Jaina, people that can dive her and kill her without much trouble/mobile assassins are abundant these days and so too are the mage-resistant tanks and non-tanks as Blizz is increasing their number as well. 

This is the biggest issue IMO. There are just too many counters to Jaina right now. You have to play incredibly conservatively and, if you do get caught out, you get punished harder than almost any other character. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Stan
      Production Director Kaéo Milker talks about improvements coming to the game in the near future. All skins will be purchasable individually with Gems and Lunar Festival has been reimagined as the Spring Event.
      Highlights
      The next Hero release is around the corner, but it seems Anduin is planned for later. Spring Event is coming soon and it will be very similar to other events like Nexomania, The Fall of King's Crest in Fall, and the Toys. The team would like to explore more of these events and universes. Reddit AMAs focusing on Quick Match and the Role Overhaul will be announced soon. Beginning with the latest patch that hits next week, all skins in the Collection will be purchasable individually with Gems and Gold can be converted to Shards starting with the Spring Event patch. Blizzard (Source)
      Hi, Heroes!
      I know we’ve been more quiet than usual the past few weeks, but it’s not because we’ve lost focus on the game. In fact, we’ve been working very hard behind the scenes to regroup as a team and align on our goals for 2019 and beyond. As I mentioned before, this process involved revisiting not only our existing plans, but also rethinking some of our approaches to core areas of the game and its development with our focus solely on creating the best experience possible for our players. It’s been a bunch of work and there’s still much more work ahead, but we’re finally ready to get back to talking about our plans and sharing some insight as to what our players can expect next.
      We can’t talk about Heroes without talking about our awesome content. As you’ve seen so far this year, we released Imperius along with a flurry of impactful hero balance changes across the game. We also announced our Resistance themed event before bringing it to PTR this week, and we’re excited to deliver those fun skins for Hanzo, Deckard, and my BFF, Blaze, next week! While we have more balance changes coming at regular intervals, our next new hero is also right around the corner. There are some theories floating around as to who’s next, but we have a few more releases before they’ll be ready to see the light of day.
      Speaking of our next few releases, you probably noticed that our Lunar New Year seasonal event hasn’t hit yet, but fear not – that’s just because we’ve reimagined it as our Spring Event. Last year we had a ton of fun with our unique seasonal events like Nexomania in Summer, The Fall of King’s Crest in Fall, and Toys in Winter, and we’d like to continue exploring fun new universes and themes to coincide with each season moving forward. Stay tuned for all the details on our Spring Event next month, and know that we’ll not only be bringing back our previous limited-time Lunar New Year content, but we’ll also unveil an exciting, all-new skin theme to round out this year’s event.
      Let’s talk about features and systems. There’s been a lot of discussion both on the Heroes dev team and amongst our community regarding the state of Ranked Play, Quick Match, and matchmaking. The team’s made some decisions as a continuation of the plans we shared at BlizzCon and we have a schedule for a series of improvements we’ll be making across the next few patches and Ranked Seasons. Much like we did in our AMA’s last year, we’d like to have the developers responsible for those changes discuss these plans with you at our next Reddit AMA, tentatively planned for later this month. As part of that AMA, we’ll also dive into some thoughts surrounding our continued evolution of Quick Match and our upcoming completion of the Hero Role overhaul, so please join us for that discussion. We’ll share the upcoming Reddit AMA schedule soon!
      Another thing I mentioned in my last post was that we’d be reevaluating not only our content and feature plans, but also taking another look at how players unlock the Collection. As part of looking back, we took stock of where we’ve been across the game’s lifespan. We recognized that Heroes 2.0 was an important step in our game’s evolution and brought a lot of very positive changes. It grew our audience, got more players earning or buying the stuff we loved creating, and most importantly – it uncapped progression and gave all Heroes players a chance to unlock content in the Collection for free by simply playing the game and earning Loot Chests. While we saw a lot of benefits from our Heroes 2.0 changes, they did come at the cost of taking away the ability to purchase most skins directly. I’m excited to say that we’ve decided to make some changes here based on player feedback.
      Beginning with the Resistance patch that hits next week, all skins in the Collection will be purchasable individually with Gems. This is a change that many of our players have asked for, and we’re really happy to finally bring it to the game. Note that this goes beyond what we offered pre-Heroes 2.0, as every skin in the Collection will now have a Gem and Shard price individually, whereas before Heroes 2.0 skins were only available in bundles that included every color variation. Be sure to check out the patch notes next week for all the details and know that we have plans down the road to expand these offerings to the rest of the Collection. We hope this change helps give players the best option yet to get the exact content they’re most excited about.
      We didn’t want to stop there, so we also looked deeper at ways we could provide more value and utility with Gold. As a result, we’re going to start allowing players to convert their earned Gold to Shards alongside the release of our Spring Event next month. This change combined with the Gem changes is intended to give all players maximum flexibility in how they unlock their favorite content, and the team is excited to provide these options.
      So that’s a lot of stuff summarized at once here, and the team will be elaborating on it all as it unfolds across the next few patches. The past few months have been challenging for us, but the Heroes team is united with a passion for this game and all of you in our community. It’s been difficult to remain so silent while we unpacked all these changes, but we’re eager to get back to communicating regularly with you and talking about the game we all love. To that end, be on the lookout for our next few AMAs across February, March, and April and we’ll be striving to find more ways to get our developers involved in discussing the game with you.
      Thank you for bearing with us as we adapt to these changes, and we can’t wait to share more of the awesome things we’re working on with you in the coming weeks and months! In the meantime, please keep that feedback coming!
      Kaéo
    • By Stan
      Lunara, Probius, and Stitches are on sale this week along with the Flirty Cloud mount.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Our latest round of Heroic Deals and Limited-Time Offers brings 50% off of a limited selection of Heroes and a fresh set of limited-availability skins and mounts into the collection for purchase or crafting. Check out the Hero sales and featured items listed below, and then head in-game to add them to your collection before these offers expire!
      Heroic Deals: February 19 - 26

      Heroes Discount Price Lunara 625 312 Gems Stitches 625 312 Gems Probius 750 375 Gems Limited-Time Offers: February 12 
      The skins and mounts that we’ve added to the Limited-Time Offers are available for Gem purchase and Shard crafting for a period of a few weeks, starting on February 12. Be sure to grab these items now, because once the offer expires they will leave the collection until the next time they’re featured here!
      Skins Mounts Paramour Pajamathur Abathur Flirty Cloud We hope you enjoy your new Heroes, skins, and mounts as you conquer your next challenge in the Nexus! Be sure to head to the Heroes of the Storm website every week to check out our latest round of Heroic Deals and Limited-Time Offers.
    • By Stan
      Free Hero rotation has been updated for the week of February 19.
      Free-to-Play Hero Rotation: February 19, 2019
      Malfurion Valla Gazlowe Johanna Thrall Dehaka Tyrael Lunara Kharazim Kerrigan D.Va (Slot unlocked at Player Level 5) Maiev (Slot unlocked at Player Level 10) Medivh (Slot unlocked at Player Level 15) Nova (Slot unlocked at Player Level 20) (Source)
    • By Stan
      The Nexus Forces have taken over a Volskaya Industries Factory - fight to the death to obtain its manufactured power! Two teams enter, one team leaves.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Rules:
      Battle it out on a single-lane Overwatch-themed Battleground known only as… the Trial Grounds. Shuffle Pick Choose from one of three Heroes at the beginning of the match. Choose carefully though, you won’t have the opportunity to choose again after rounds. Elimination A round is won when all Heroes on the enemy team are slain. Best of Three The first team to win two rounds will win the Brawl! Round Events  Starting at 60 seconds, an elevator will rise in the center of the Battleground, presenting one of the following challenges to both teams: Tribute Capture the Tribute to reduce the health of all enemy Heroes to 1! Capture Point  Capture the point to spawn a Triglav Protector for your team! Artifact Artifact spawns in the center of the Battleground. The first Hero to walk over it gains its power! The Hero that kills the artifact carrier will claim it for themselves. Dueling Immortals Immortals spawn for each team in the center of the Battleground. Once an immortal has been slain, the winning team’s Immortal will take to the sky, revealing the map and raining destruction onto the enemy Heroes. Safe Zone  A Safe Zone is created at the center of the Battleground. Every 15 seconds the entire map is electrified, and only those in the Safe Zone will be protected. There’s also a chance for no event at all. You’ll just have to rely on your own ruthless skills to take down the enemy Heroes and be the last team standing! Rewards:
      Complete three matches of Trial Grounds to earn a Loot Chest!
    • By Stan
      This week's sales include Abathur, Artanis, Butcher, and the Flirty Cloud mount!
      Blizzard (Source)
      Our latest round of Heroic Deals and Limited-Time Offers brings 50% off of a limited selection of Heroes and a fresh set of limited-availability skins and mounts into the collection for purchase or crafting. Check out the Hero sales and featured items listed below, and then head in-game to add them to your collection before these offers expire!
      Heroic Deals: February 12 - 19

      Heroes Discount Price Butcher 625 312 Gems Artanis 625 312 Gems Abathur 750 375 Gems Limited-Time Offers: February 12 
      The skins and mounts that we’ve added to the Limited-Time Offers are available for Gem purchase and Shard crafting for a period of a few weeks. Be sure to grab these items now, because once the offer expires they will leave the collection until the next time they’re featured here!
      Skins Mounts Paramour Pajamathur Abathur Flirty Cloud We hope you enjoy your new Heroes, skins, and mounts as you conquer your next challenge in the Nexus! Be sure to head to the Heroes of the Storm website every week to check out our latest round of Heroic Deals and Limited-Time Offers.
      Head to the official Heroes of the Storm forums to discuss this post with other players.