FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Patch 7.3: Argussian Reach Faction

xuqAHDc.png

Patch 7.3 adds two new factions to the game. The first one's called Argussian Reach and you can add up to 7 mounts to your collection. Most of the reputation is gained from World Quests.

Toraan the Revered is the faction's quartermaster and sells a tabard at Exalted.

WoWScrnShot_072317_220727.jpgWoWScrnShot_072317_220732.jpg

Other items

Argussian Reach Mounts

The new faction offers 7 talbuk mounts. All of them are unlocked at Exalted.

Maddened Chaosrunner is the only mount that has a somewhat "unique appearance" and it's an Argus drop. The other talbuks are just recolors.

screenshot_147.pngscreenshot_146.png

Reins of the Amethyst Ruinstrider

screenshot_149.pngscreenshot_148.png

Reins of the Beryl Ruinstrider

screenshot_149.pngscreenshot_151.png

Reins of the Cerulean Ruinstrider

cerulean.pngcerulean2.png

Reins of the Russet Ruinstrider

russet.pngrusset2.png

Reins of the Sable Ruinstrider

sable.pngsable2.png

Reins of the Umber Ruinstrider

umber.pngumber2.png

• Like 1

Hey, that looks a lot like Stranglethorn!

Also, really? That trunk of wood on the left with the red ropes around it, a 2d texture? What year is this, 2004?

Also, no anti-aliasing? What's this? Show us some GLORIOUS pc master race 8x AA.

v5jcUtY[1].png

• Like 2

The initial picture at the top confused me, looked like Velen got turned into some rock monster with tentacles then I realized he was riding the mount XD. As excited as I am for new mounts I am underwhelmed by the fact that is more Talbuks. Blizz has really really overdone that model a lot. I realize its easier to just reskin/update old models but its not a huge incentive to go after them. Like when transformers color the toy a different color, change the name, and try to get you to buy it. It's the same thing again, I don't want it :(

of the lot though I guess the fel green one is okay. its something 

12 hours ago, Yridaa said:

Hey, that looks a lot like Stranglethorn!

Also, really? That trunk of wood on the left with the red ropes around it, a 2d texture? What year is this, 2004?

Also, no anti-aliasing? What's this? Show us some GLORIOUS pc master race 8x AA.

v5jcUtY[1].png

This is weird, I have the highest settings possible, but multisampling is set to custom. Will elaborate.

WoWScrnShot_072417_011733.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tri said:

The initial picture at the top confused me, looked like Velen got turned into some rock monster with tentacles then I realized he was riding the mount XD. As excited as I am for new mounts I am underwhelmed by the fact that is more Talbuks. Blizz has really really overdone that model a lot. I realize its easier to just reskin/update old models but its not a huge incentive to go after them. Like when transformers color the toy a different color, change the name, and try to get you to buy it. It's the same thing again, I don't want it :(

of the lot though I guess the fel green one is okay. its something 

Those are Lightforged Draenei - Army of the Light npcs. They have unique hair & horn styles.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Those are Lightforged Draenei - Army of the Light npcs. They have unique hair & horn styles.

Oh, so they are. I main horde so I don't see many Dranei on an average day. But yeah, clicking on the picture there is a distinct lack of beard. on the npc, not the talbuk XD

Are there are any other races except for the Draenai in the Golden Army? I thought it was a mixture of survivors from different races. Would love to see an updated Ethereal warrior and mage caste and the species that Sargeras himself had to directly intervene to kill their king (Demon Hunter Vengeance artifact).

6 hours ago, Tri said:

Oh, so they are. I main horde so I don't see many Dranei on an average day. But yeah, clicking on the picture there is a distinct lack of beard. on the npc, not the talbuk XD

I dunno - I feel like the talbuk needs a beard too!

5 hours ago, Plergoth said:

Are there are any other races except for the Draenai in the Golden Army? I thought it was a mixture of survivors from different races. Would love to see an updated Ethereal warrior and mage caste and the species that Sargeras himself had to directly intervene to kill their king (Demon Hunter Vengeance artifact).

I'm waiting for a reveal similar to this in the final cinematic or lead up to the final fight.

6 hours ago, Blainie said:

I dunno - I feel like the talbuk needs a beard too!

Anything's better with a beard! Instant +10 charisma.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yridaa said:

Anything's better with a beard! Instant +10 charisma.

If they have long hair too, it adds another 5, at least!

Looking forward to adding another 7 mounts to my collection and getting a bit closer to the Lord of the Reins achievement, currently 287/300 total mounts, and the fact that they look pretty cool, especially the Chaosrunner, they're a very welcomed and sensible, considering where we're going, addition.

On 26/07/2017 at 9:35 PM, Durf24 said:

Looking forward to adding another 7 mounts to my collection and getting a bit closer to the Lord of the Reins achievement, currently 287/300 total mounts, and the fact that they look pretty cool, especially the Chaosrunner, they're a very welcomed and sensible, considering where we're going, addition.

Good luck with getting to 300! I'm sitting here waiting for them to introduce a 350 reward, but it looks like we'll be waiting for ages :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      A huge batch is here and we have many class changes, dungeon tuning, profession, PvP and item fixes and much more!
      December 1 (Source)
      Classes
      Evoker Living Flame will now restore 50% of its mana cost when used to strike an enemy. Developers’ note: This change is intended to allow Preservation Evokers to use Living Flame to contribute damage during raid encounters without losing mana. It will also prevent Devastation Evokers from running out of mana when using Living Flame with high haste values. Hunter Marksmanship Fixed an issue where Bulletstorm was incorrectly also granting the benefit of Bombardment. Fixed an issue where Arcane Shot and Chimaera Shot were incorrectly consuming a stack of the Bulletstorm buff when cast. Survival Fixed an issue where Quick Shot would not properly deal damage if you had changed the appearance of your weapon. Fixed an issue where Spearhead did not properly apply the bleed from Mongoose Bite or Raptor Strike if Aspect of the Eagle was active. Paladin Protection Fixed an issue causing Inspiring Vanguard to grant an incorrect amount of Strength. Priest The following Priest spells have been added to the Personal Resource Display: Desperate Prayer, Lightweaver, Empyreal Blaze, Dark Ascension, Deathspeaker, Holy Ward, Archangel, and Dark Archangel. Power Word: Life now has a spell highlight when targeting a low health ally. Mind Flay: Insanity now has a spell highlight when it is available. The debuff for Angelic Bulwark is no longer displayed on Raid Frames. Holy Fixed an issue causing queued Heals to not gain a cast time reduction from Lightweaver after casting Flash Heal. Shaman The debuff for Elemental Equilibrium is no longer displayed on Raid Frames. Creatures and NPCs
      Fixed an issue where rare enemies on the Dragon Isles did not have a daily loot lockout. Fixed an issue where some baby mammoths could be unintentionally tamed. Dungeons and Raids
      The Azure Vault Arcane Tender’s Wild Eruption will no longer target player pets. Brakenhide Hollow Withering damage reduced by 64% (effect applied by Decay Speaker’s Withering Burst, Trickclaw Mystic’s Witherbolt, etc.). Fetid Rotsinger’s Decaying Totem health reduced by 50%. Fixed an issue where the dungeon’s quests could not be completed. Halls of Infusion Watcher Irideus Power Overload no longer targets pets. Primal Tsunami A friendly Titan Defense Orb now offers players a quick way out of the dungeon after defeating the Primal Tsunami. Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr Fixed an issue where the dungeon’s quests could not be completed. Items and Rewards
      Fixed an issue where Crimson Aspirant's Pulverizer and Crimson Aspirant's Longspear had the same stats. Fixed an issue where Slumbering Worldsnail Shell and Raging Magmammoth were unlearnable. Fixed an issue where Misty Satchel was bind-on-equip and could be listed on the Auction House. Re-added cloth loot that was temporarily removed from rare enemies. Fixed an issue where Reclaimed Tuskarr Harpoon and Raging Berserker were using the incorrect weapon type. Player versus Player
      Fixed an issue where PvP Conduits were not purchasable. Sergeant Wilson and Nassar have arrived in the Gladiator’s Refuge for slightly less than loyal characters to sign up as a Mercenary in battlegrounds. Precognition (PvP Talent) is now displayed on the Personal Resource Bar. War Mode Fixed an issue that could cause Supply Drops in Ohn’ahran Plains to not reach the ground before despawning. Professions
      Significantly increased the drop rate of recipes for Crimson Combatant equipment from Victorious Contender’s Strongboxes. Notebook of Crafting Knowledge for Enchanting now awards knowledge for the correct profession. Temporarily disabled Basic and Advanced Experimentation for Alchemy to address a bug. Fixed an issue where some pieces of Engineering crafting gear were missing stats. Lofty Malygite has become slightly less lofty and is now within reach for Jewelcrafters to collect. Reduced the drop rate on Roused Seedling when gathering herbs. Adjusted Molten, Hardened, and Windswept Overload loot tables to be similar in value to Frost Overload. Quests
      Fixed an issue where Shadowlands campaign quests were being pushed to players outside of Shadowlands. The Azure Span Fixed an issue where “Calling the Blue Dragons” was rewarding duplicates of the Highland Drake to alts. Fixed an issue where “Into the Azure” was incorrectly available for alts who had already completed “To the Azure Span.” Ohn’ahran Plains Nokhud Offensive Fixed an issue where Khanam Matra Sarest, the quest giver for “The Wind Belongs to the Sky” could incorrectly phase out. The Waking Shores Fixed an issue where “Honor Our Fallen” was available at level 68, but its reward could require level 70. Fixed an issue where “The Tools of One’s Trade” was available at level 68, but its reward could require level 70. Fixed an issue where the “Greater Obsidian Citadel Key” could fail to be completed. Fixed an issue where various Siege on Dragonbane Keep UI elements wouldn’t show until Valdrakken Accord Rank 6. Quest markers for “To Dragonbane Keep!” have been modified to be clearer. Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be added to the Siege on Dragonbane scenario at times, preventing rewards from being obtained. Reputation
      Cobalt Assembly Lowered Fun Detected’s chance to drop Wild Arcana. It was changing the drop rate to be 100% instead of adding an additional percent chance. Yes, we know how this looks. Iskaara Tuskarr Fixed an issue where the “Iskaaran Fishing Net” quest items were not visible. Maruuk Centaur Fixed an issue where “Good at Doings, Not Understandings” was being incorrectly offered to players at Renown 1. Fixed an issue where players could be in the area of a Grand Hunt and not get added to the scenario correctly. Valdrakken Accord Fixed an issue where the Dragon Racing world quests were not unlocking correctly at Valdrakken Accord Rank 7.
    • By Starym
      We recently wrote about one of Dragonflight's quests being among the best WoW has seen, as the Stay a While Veritistrasz interaction captured the imaginations of many, many players on the community. Well, today another player shared their thoughts on this quest, and it's none other than Chris Metzen,  former Senior Vice President of Story and Franchise Development at Blizzard (aka the guy that wrote all of WoW's lore - minus the Jailer and co.).
      You can check out other player comments on the quest and the full playthrough - or rather readthrough - here.
    • By Starym
      The Glory of the Dragonflight Hero achievement was finished up on the same day as each region's reset this week, as two groups of players were pushing for it, one for NA and one for EU. The NA team (Chrus, Naturemyth, Pyrania, Yarini and Yuhgi) managed to grab the actual World First as their reset arrived 16 hours earlier and the Mythic +0 dungeons became available, and it took them 15 hours to get it done.

However, the EU team (Xirev, Alecestrasza, Noxmonk, Sniffy, and Wolfscale) did it faster, only taking 9 hours to complete, while still grabbing the World 2nd.

And here's the video from the US team:

You can check out the leaderboard with the two top teams below, courtesy of Data for Azeroth:

• By Staff
      Blizzard have temporarily disabled the Aiding the Accord quests due to "some active issues". One of the issues we've seen are players reporting incorrect loot rewards for their spec, but there may be more.
      Weekly Quest (Source)
      These weekly quests have temporarily been disabled while some active issues are resolved. They will be reactivated as soon as the updates are applied.
      Thank you for your patience.
    • By Starym
      I can't say I enjoy anything more than a good funny bug, and this particular one is up there with some o the best! Players have been very much enjoying Dragonriding, but it seems the mounts are starting to revolt...
      We'll stat with stage 1, as the dragons are looking for piggyback rides and, well, maybe more?
      The "rebellion" takes on a while different meaning for druids as the positioning is... uncomfortable.
      Stage 2, on the other hand, is more of an "overwhelm them with numbers" thing, and while many have posted about this bug, EeveeHobbert had the absolute best reveal prepared (the video may have autoplayed and finished by the time you got here, so just click on the post title instead). The real question here becomes: does this increase Dragonriding speed?
      And here are some more dragon sandwich samples:

While others may be enjoying the scenery, great new flying system, quests, dungeons etc, there really is nothing better for me than seeing these awesome bugs pop up, so more please!