FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Patch 7.3: Argussian Reach Faction

xuqAHDc.png

Patch 7.3 adds two new factions to the game. The first one's called Argussian Reach and you can add up to 7 mounts to your collection. Most of the reputation is gained from World Quests.

Toraan the Revered is the faction's quartermaster and sells a tabard at Exalted.

WoWScrnShot_072317_220727.jpgWoWScrnShot_072317_220732.jpg

Other items

Argussian Reach Mounts

The new faction offers 7 talbuk mounts. All of them are unlocked at Exalted.

Maddened Chaosrunner is the only mount that has a somewhat "unique appearance" and it's an Argus drop. The other talbuks are just recolors.

screenshot_147.pngscreenshot_146.png

Reins of the Amethyst Ruinstrider

screenshot_149.pngscreenshot_148.png

Reins of the Beryl Ruinstrider

screenshot_149.pngscreenshot_151.png

Reins of the Cerulean Ruinstrider

cerulean.pngcerulean2.png

Reins of the Russet Ruinstrider

russet.pngrusset2.png

Reins of the Sable Ruinstrider

sable.pngsable2.png

Reins of the Umber Ruinstrider

umber.pngumber2.png

• Like 1

Hey, that looks a lot like Stranglethorn!

Also, really? That trunk of wood on the left with the red ropes around it, a 2d texture? What year is this, 2004?

Also, no anti-aliasing? What's this? Show us some GLORIOUS pc master race 8x AA.

v5jcUtY[1].png

• Like 2

The initial picture at the top confused me, looked like Velen got turned into some rock monster with tentacles then I realized he was riding the mount XD. As excited as I am for new mounts I am underwhelmed by the fact that is more Talbuks. Blizz has really really overdone that model a lot. I realize its easier to just reskin/update old models but its not a huge incentive to go after them. Like when transformers color the toy a different color, change the name, and try to get you to buy it. It's the same thing again, I don't want it :(

of the lot though I guess the fel green one is okay. its something 

12 hours ago, Yridaa said:

Hey, that looks a lot like Stranglethorn!

Also, really? That trunk of wood on the left with the red ropes around it, a 2d texture? What year is this, 2004?

Also, no anti-aliasing? What's this? Show us some GLORIOUS pc master race 8x AA.

v5jcUtY[1].png

This is weird, I have the highest settings possible, but multisampling is set to custom. Will elaborate.

WoWScrnShot_072417_011733.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tri said:

The initial picture at the top confused me, looked like Velen got turned into some rock monster with tentacles then I realized he was riding the mount XD. As excited as I am for new mounts I am underwhelmed by the fact that is more Talbuks. Blizz has really really overdone that model a lot. I realize its easier to just reskin/update old models but its not a huge incentive to go after them. Like when transformers color the toy a different color, change the name, and try to get you to buy it. It's the same thing again, I don't want it :(

of the lot though I guess the fel green one is okay. its something 

Those are Lightforged Draenei - Army of the Light npcs. They have unique hair & horn styles.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Those are Lightforged Draenei - Army of the Light npcs. They have unique hair & horn styles.

Oh, so they are. I main horde so I don't see many Dranei on an average day. But yeah, clicking on the picture there is a distinct lack of beard. on the npc, not the talbuk XD

Are there are any other races except for the Draenai in the Golden Army? I thought it was a mixture of survivors from different races. Would love to see an updated Ethereal warrior and mage caste and the species that Sargeras himself had to directly intervene to kill their king (Demon Hunter Vengeance artifact).

6 hours ago, Tri said:

Oh, so they are. I main horde so I don't see many Dranei on an average day. But yeah, clicking on the picture there is a distinct lack of beard. on the npc, not the talbuk XD

I dunno - I feel like the talbuk needs a beard too!

5 hours ago, Plergoth said:

Are there are any other races except for the Draenai in the Golden Army? I thought it was a mixture of survivors from different races. Would love to see an updated Ethereal warrior and mage caste and the species that Sargeras himself had to directly intervene to kill their king (Demon Hunter Vengeance artifact).

I'm waiting for a reveal similar to this in the final cinematic or lead up to the final fight.

6 hours ago, Blainie said:

I dunno - I feel like the talbuk needs a beard too!

Anything's better with a beard! Instant +10 charisma.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yridaa said:

Anything's better with a beard! Instant +10 charisma.

If they have long hair too, it adds another 5, at least!

Looking forward to adding another 7 mounts to my collection and getting a bit closer to the Lord of the Reins achievement, currently 287/300 total mounts, and the fact that they look pretty cool, especially the Chaosrunner, they're a very welcomed and sensible, considering where we're going, addition.

On 26/07/2017 at 9:35 PM, Durf24 said:

Looking forward to adding another 7 mounts to my collection and getting a bit closer to the Lord of the Reins achievement, currently 287/300 total mounts, and the fact that they look pretty cool, especially the Chaosrunner, they're a very welcomed and sensible, considering where we're going, addition.

Good luck with getting to 300! I'm sitting here waiting for them to introduce a 350 reward, but it looks like we'll be waiting for ages :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      While the new Shadowlands dungeons are great, the community thinks that rewards that come from the mode are underwhelming.
      Not only do Mythic+ dungeons offer less loot compared to Battle for Azeroth, but they also reward too little Anima, according to the community.
      You spend at least 30 minutes completing a Mythic+ run, and you get 35 Anima, whereas a world quest that takes a few minutes to complete gives you 100 Anima.
      PC Gamer talked to Game Director Ion Hazzikostas about dungeon and raid rewards in Shadowlands.
      Ion agreed they need to make dungeons and raids feel more satisfying, and it seems we might see some buffs in the future, but will that happen sooner than 9.1? With Blizzconline just a month away, chances are Blizzard will reveal what's coming in Patch 9.1 along with the improvements to rewards on February 18.
      What do you think about Mythic+ rewards? Are they worth the effort?
    • By Staff
      We are looking at Covenants distribution per specialization in Castle Nathria for each difficulty. The data provides a thorough insight into how Blizzard managed to balance Covenants in Shadowlands.
      All the data was gathered from Warcraftlogs and posted by prljevics on Reddit.
      Death Knight
      Blood

Frost

Unholy

Demon Hunter
      Havoc

Vengeance

Druid
      Balance

Feral

Guardian

Restoration

Hunter
      Beast Mastery

Marksmanship

Survival

Mage
      Arcane

Fire

Frost

Monk
      Brewmaster

Mistweaver

Windwalker

Paladin
      Holy

Protection

Retribution

Priest
      Discipline

Holy

Shadow

Rogue
      Assassination

Outlaw

Subtlety

Shaman
      Elemental

Enhancement

Restoration

Warlock
      Affliction

Demonology

Destruction

Warrior
      Arms

Fury

Protection

• By Stan
      The Firelands Timewalking raid is available this week, but players leave raids early over reduced loot quantities...
      Wrath Timewalking was the first Timewalking event available in Shadowlands a few weeks ago, but Ulduar offered perhaps too much loot, so Blizzard decided to nerf loot from Timewalking raids as a result.
      Cataclysm Timewalking started yesterday, but players aren't really fond of the reduced loot quantities. In fact, many are frustrated, which causes groups to disband before clearing the raid. One boss drops just two pieces of loot for the entire raid, as pointed out by smokesnugs. The community is concerned about Timewalking events and how unrewarding they feel given the effort required to participate.

You can find Item Level 200 gear in Timewalking raids.
      Source: Reddit
    • By Starym
      Here's some potential fun/mayhem waiting to be had. There is a certain type of mob that can actually leave a dungeon and cause some havoc if a player exits, leading to some potential Corrupted Blood-type shenanigans (except nowhere as deadly, and requiring a LOT more work).
      MalaM13 recently fell prey to this particular bug/normally functioning spell, not really knowing what hit them as they exited a Normal Halls of Atonement run mid-way through a pull and ended up being attacked and killed in Oribos (with a nearby AFK player getting slammed as well):

Source.
      So what exactly is happening here? Well, apparently it's a very old bug/strange spell interaction, first spotted in the Shadowlands Alpha, where the Collect Sins ability cast by the Depraved Collector trash mob in Halls of Atonement spawns Animated Sin mobs regardless of whether you leave the dungeon or not. And as we can see from the screenshot above, there can be plenty of them if you leave just as the spell hits you.
      Here's the interaction in action from back in the Alpha:
      As you can imagine, this sets up a lot of potential fun/havoc, especially if used via Mythic+ where the mobs are significantly more powerful (assuming the mobs spawning outside of the dungeon would still receive the HP, damage etc. M+ key buffs, which isn't 100% certain). There's not really that much danger of another Corrupted Blood incident as you can very much defend yourself from these mobs, and it'd take some serious organization to get to a high enough M+ level to bring back truly threatening Sins, but we may get some fun and interesting prank videos out of this yet!
      Now whether this would go into the exploit/suspension territory probably depends on the way this spell is used, aka if players used it to harass others by bringing seriously powerful mobs to take them down it could be considered problematic.
      This particular situation is actually really interesting in the ages old exploit/bug vs. creative use/working as intended discussion, as there's nothing really wrong with the spell itself, it does exactly what it says! But bringing mobs out of dungeons that can then attack others in neutral zones isn't really intended, so there's your dilemma! What do you think about the situation? Would someone setting up a might M+ run and getting some of these little Sin buggers out into Oribos where they could kill some players be a problem and something Blizzard should intervene on? Or would it just be a fun little mini-event that showcases the potential for MMO interaction?
    • By Staff
      Here come this week's first hotfixes, with some class tweaks, a fix for the unlootable Fire Juggler affected enemies in Torghast and more.
      January 19 (source)
      Adventures
      Fixed an issue where Meatball would become unavailable if he is on a mission while changing covenants. Classes
      Paladin Protection Fixed an issue where Reign of Endless Kings (Legendary Effect) would not trigger Guardian of Ancient Kings that’s under the effect of Glyph of the Queen. Fixed an issue where Reign of Endless Kings (Legendary Effect) would not trigger on the correct target while talented into Guardian of the Ancient Queen (PvP Talent). The Ardent Protector's Sanctum (Legendary Effect) will no longer cause other Protection Paladin's Ardent Defender to be placed on cooldown. Priest Discipline Clarity of Mind (Legendary Effect) will now properly extend the caster's Atonements with Spirit Shell (Talent) when other Discipline Priests also have Atonement active. Warlock Destruction Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar's (Legendary Effect) damage debuff can no longer be reflected. Covenants
      Kyrian Fixed an issue where the scenario "The Greater Good" could fail to end properly. Necrolord The constructs created by Necrolord players have had a few changes to their designs, and should no longer be as chatty as they were before. Night Fae Completing the Ardenweald covenant campaign will now result in a choice between a Castle Nathria Raid Finder main-hand or off-hand weapon instead of both, moving it in line with the other covenant campaigns. Creatures and NPCs
      Gormbore and Dustbrawl should now drop loot as intended. Dungeons and Raids
      Halls of Atonement Echelon The ground visual for Curse of Stone should remain visible with lowered Graphics Quality in the System Settings menu. Torghast, Tower of the Damned
      Anima Powers Mage Fire Juggler should no longer be able to knock enemies into locations where they can’t be looted. World Quests
      The Anima Collectors are now easier to find in the world quest "Tithe and Taxes."