FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vdeku

I have logs! :D

You really can't draw conclusions based on one fight, but off the top of my head

• I still think your trinkets are costing you a lot of dps - what are your alternatives now?
  • Your armory shows you specced for sub with a markedly higher ilvl - is Sin just your more fleshed-out set re: set bonuses?
  • That's about 90s-2mins longer than what a Goroth fight would normally run; the longer duration is going to hurt your overall parse a lot due to the above trinkets etc. 

Edited by MrEdren
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Vdeku said:

Hi all D:

this is my awful log , i need to improve  (Y) (Y)

https://es.warcraftlogs.com/reports/HywgtQkVbNF9hTGr#fight=1&type=damage-done&source=11

Also, does this mean that I am very bad? That thing is telling me to do a re-spec And I'm far from the top :D

No, it doesn't mean you're bad. If you look, there are 2 different categories for damage percentile. If you look at your bracket % (which compares people of similar item level), you're at the 50th percentile from the last 2 weeks, which means you did more damage than half the Rogues of similar item level and you did less damage than half the Rogues of similar item level. 

I can't really read the logs because the website didn't translate any of the menu items and I'm finding it nearly impossible to navigate, but here's what I can get from it:

1) I think you can find a much better trinket than that on-use one that you have. It's probably hurting you overall, if you're comparing yourself to people who have better ones

2) Your relics aren't really ideal, but they aren't terrible

3) This is the big one: It doesn't look like you're getting enough Envenoms off after you Vanish. You always want to make sure that you have Toxic Blade up before you Vanish, that you break stealth with Envenom, and you spam Mut > Envenom > Mut > Envenom as much as you can in that window

• Like 1

Thanks for the answers to both!

• About my trinkets: CoF 890 , DoS 890 , Infernal Cinders 890.
  • I use subtlety for w.pvp and bg. That's why I set it with the highest level of equipment without regard to stats.. But I don't know how to use it in pve and that's why I use Sin!   :P
  • As for the duration of the fight, I had no idea of that haha. Anyway, we are pretty noobs and all the fights are going to make it longer.
  • Relics, huuuuuuuh , 920 cloack of shadows XD , only "upgrade".
  • I can only put 2 envenoms, at most in that window,But maybe because I force it to 5 points, I'll try with 4.

3 hours ago, Vdeku said:

Thanks for the answers to both!

• About my trinkets: CoF 890 , DoS 890 , Infernal Cinders 890.
  • I use subtlety for w.pvp and bg. That's why I set it with the highest level of equipment without regard to stats.. But I don't know how to use it in pve and that's why I use Sin!   :P
  • As for the duration of the fight, I had no idea of that haha. Anyway, we are pretty noobs and all the fights are going to make it longer.
  • Relics, huuuuuuuh , 920 cloack of shadows XD , only "upgrade".
  • I can only put 2 envenoms, at most in that window,But maybe because I force it to 5 points, I'll try with 4.

Did you just get the COF? You should always be using that.  

Ohhh You looked at my armory ! that's not my pve set :P  that's w.pvp :P

I always use cof, mantle and boots. and 4pt T19.

Edited by Vdeku

41 minutes ago, Vdeku said:

Ohhh You looked at my armory ! that's not my pve set :P  that's w.pvp :P

I always use cof, mantle and boots. and 4pt T19.

DIdn't think I saw it in your log, but looked again and I was mistaken. So lo siento there.

Have you tried running your stat weights via pawn or raidbots?  Might give you a decent starting point for which items to swap around.