FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Weecut

Champions of Legion fall

I am not able to find the requirements to be eligible to receive the quest/achievement Champions of Legion Fall, I can not continue my class hall research on my Rogue until completing this quest/achievement. There seems to be a Lot of confusion on different sites as to what I must do. I have done all invasions and have the Defender of the Broken Isle achievement, I only have 2 class hall char's and only get one class hall quest multiple times a day (Tip the Scales), there are only two quest's available to me in my class hall, one for the final blade (third artifact weapon) and one for coins of air (repeatable pick pocket) The NPC at Deliverance point (Maiev Shadowsong) does not offer me Champions of Legion Fall, I have completed this on a Death knight  but sadly I was not in pursue of it so don't know what I did to get it. Would any one know of the requirements I must complete to be eligible to receive this quest/achievement on my Rogue??? My current rep with Armies of Legion fall is 5770/12,000

Edited by Weecut

If you only have 2 class hall champions, then you need to go back and do your class hall quests first. You will need to finish the class campaign before you can get the last Legionfall champion. Which champions do you currently have?

23 minutes ago, Weecut said:

@Blainie Thank you for any help you can offer......  Garona Halforcen, Vanessa Vancleef

Have you trained any bandits with your troop trainer?

13 hours ago, Weecut said:

Yes, Defias Thieves

Have you found the body of the SI:7 agent yet? I'm just trying to go through the campaign chronologically until we find where you are with it.

Focus on all quest that are class quest or order hall quest, but I am not sure quest/storyline with Illidan need to be done. When you then reach quest to be done on broken isle, do all here, to finish it, do also all quest that you get in order hall. If you still have problems, talk to all NPC, because you might have broken off a quest in a scenario, and then you need to be sent there again. And chance are there is a NPC at your order hall who do that.

Else I am sorry to be so late to answer, because there is not much info on the net out there.

Good luck to all who are on same quest/storyline.

My answer are on general terms, for all order halls, because it is not just for DK, it is for monks, mages, you name it.

Edited by Morganalefay

On 12/1/2017 at 5:19 AM, Morganalefay said:

Focus on all quest that are class quest or order hall quest, but I am not sure quest/storyline with Illidan need to be done. When you then reach quest to be done on broken isle, do all here, to finish it, do also all quest that you get in order hall. If you still have problems, talk to all NPC, because you might have broken off a quest in a scenario, and then you need to be sent there again. And chance are there is a NPC at your order hall who do that.

Else I am sorry to be so late to answer, because there is not much info on the net out there.

It's most likely that the OP just abandoned something without realising it, or ran away before picking up a quest in the middle of a questline.

• Like 1

Uncommon Patron
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 5:52 AM, Blainie said:

It's most likely that the OP just abandoned something without realising it, or ran away before picking up a quest in the middle of a questline.

This is exactly what I think happened as well. I got lost half way through my rogue campaign as well.

On 12/27/2017 at 10:25 PM, Loxius said:

This is exactly what I think happened as well. I got lost half way through my rogue campaign as well.

I'm surprised they didn't make class hall/artifact/campaign quests impossible to abandon, tbh - would have made a lot of people's lives easier!