FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Neridae

Fifty Shades of Grey

This is more for the ladies, but if anyone has read it please feel free to join in. I was just wondering whether this is actually worth a read? Lots of people reading it at the moment that I know, totally hyped up but I'm wondering whether it is worth it? Any views would be appreciated :)

Not really my sort of book if I'm being honest and I heard they weren't really that well written. I'll probably give it a miss!

I've heard both sides of the coin for it. Many seem to love it. A writer friend of mine disagrees with the author's way of writing and had a bit of a tirade about it, linking other authors who write much better. I have downloaded the first book anyway, will give it a few chapters and see how I go!

My Mrs sent me out last week to buy 50 shades of grey. She was fuming when I returned home with dozens of tins of paint, I never knew B + Q stocked so many! ;)

• Like 3

That's where you are very niave. B&Q will colour match anything you bring in, I think they will do as many shades of gray as you can possibly find.

She probably meant paint SAMPLERS rather than full tins so that you can chose the most apropriate colour. What you could do to save the day is to paint the room in different shades, maybe dark at the bottom and lighter as you go up to give the illusion of a bigger room?

• Like 1