FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Banard

PVP- Survival -what?!?

so..tried to grind up honor this weekend...grinding up some random bgs..

I ran as BM....just bleh...pure bleh. Alright in the few RBGs where i needed to defend a flag but meh in random bgs. 

Ran as MM.....god help ya if peeps get on ya....fun in those 40 mans...especially if you can get a AV turtle. 

Now surv....was having a blast, quite surprised...BUT BUT BUT  are we the only melee without a stun/disorient? Am i a tard and not having something on my bars?

51 minutes ago, Luthixx said:

Been a complaint since 7.0.

SV does not have a stun.

Yes, well this weekend was the first time i actually gave time to the spec (and 80k gold for a sword transmog). Its hilarious the amount of stuns in the game and this spec has none.  

The closest you have to a stun is the Ice Trap with the Waylay effect (the trap needs to be armed for 2 seconds without being triggered), which makes the ice trap not break via damage for 4 seconds (6 with Guerilla Tactics), which is effectively a stun.... not that anyone would be able to actually hit with a Waylay trap in pvp.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Khallid said:

The closest you have to a stun is the Ice Trap with the Waylay effect (the trap needs to be armed for 2 seconds without being triggered), which makes the ice trap not break via damage for 4 seconds (6 with Guerilla Tactics), which is effectively a stun.... not that anyone would be able to actually hit with a Waylay trap in pvp.

Brilliant...freaking brilliant i am a scrub. This is what i needed even with a 2 sec delay...not like those other melee are running away from me. I can drop it at me feat with the rest of me traps. go go cat @ player macros!

maybe i should read my abilities..bah! WHOSE GOT TIME FOR THAT!

All you need is some mad trap skillz and maybe also hack the enemy computers so that the blue glowing trap somehow becomes invisible and they don't dodge it.

Oh, and ignore the fact that they will probably just break the cc with their pvp talent. All that effort will surely pay off.

16 hours ago, Khallid said:

All you need is some mad trap skillz and maybe also hack the enemy computers so that the blue glowing trap somehow becomes invisible and they don't dodge it.

Oh, and ignore the fact that they will probably just break the cc with their pvp talent. All that effort will surely pay off.

was working last night and was hitting it when needed, unless i used the trap as  another interrupt.  The 2 sec delay for the stun is annoying. 

And i have mad trap skillz....back in BC i use to trap 4 mobs at once! Now those were the days!  I miss Dungeon Set 3 and my trapper john spec. It did shit dps back then but i was a cc god!

Edited by Banard