FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Giwien

Using a 3D mouse ?

Hello everyone :)

I'm in a company which has a 3D mouse designed for graphic or 3D designers. I find the format suitable for video games and I would like to know your opinion on the subject.

Our mouse is called "Lexip 3D", it has a joystick and a tilt allowing movements in 3 dimensions on 6 axis. You can set all the buttons with a Control Panel. Companies like Dassault Systems have had the opportunity to work with.

Today, we don‘t sell this product anymore but we are working on a new basis for our professional target. On my side, I would like to present some mouse’s configurations on video games to my superiors to propose the development of a Lexip gaming mouse. I had the opportunity to do some tests on your game:

WoW.gif

What do you think of our mouse?

Would you use it on World of Warcraft ?

Do you have any configuration ideas?

Thanks in advance ! 

Edited by Giwien

looks cool. I know i couldn't use it, since i seem totally unable to already use all the buttons i bind, but i believe all those macro-crazy people should love it :)

I think using that mouse or not using it comes down to personal choice.  For me I have way to many hot keys already that are basically a reflex for me now... to have to retrain all of that.  I think I will be sticking with my normal mouse for a while.

Cool idea though for sure!

56 minutes ago, Carmilea said:

I think using that mouse or not using it comes down to personal choice.  For me I have way to many hot keys already that are basically a reflex for me now... to have to retrain all of that.  I think I will be sticking with my normal mouse for a while.

Cool idea though for sure!

Yeah, same goes for me with targeting macros and stuff in PvP. I know that my different ctrl/alt macros exactly target what I want and when I want it. If I am moving, I know exactly when I am moving and how far. I can't see myself relying on the tilting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolloWDevil
      So im new to Demo Warlock and the weak aura stuff 

so im tried it for 1 level so far and i enjoyed it - [ i mean from 100 to 101 xD ]

and if you guys have good Weakauras import for buffs on pets like [Demonic Empowerment] that shows if its running out and something like [Doom] on enemies, and all of the similar things

and some tips should be cool
    • By HolloWDevil
      So im new to Demo Warlock and the weak aura stuff 

so im tried it for 1 level so far and i enjoyed it - [ i mean from 100 to 101 xD ]

and if you guys have good Weakauras import for buffs on pets like [Demonic Empowerment] that shows if its running out and something like [Doom] on enemies, and all of the similar things

and some tips should be cool
    • By Sajakain
      This will be the primary discussion thread for DPS Warriors - Arms, Fury, & Gladiator - in Hellfire Citadel. For the most part, this thread will be a collaboration of useful information to make your life easier as you take on the Citadel. If you have anything to contribute, please do so and we'll be sure to add it to this thread.

While reading this thread, it is assumed that you have general knowledge of the mechanics involved in each encounter as well as a broad understanding of the general, accepted, strategy from the WoW community. It is also understood that you are not standing in fire for the lulz.

The notes you find here will be based off of results posted on Warcraft Logs, user input via this thread, and experience(s) provided by the warrior moderators on this board.

Lastly, the Heroic Mode information is based off an average, equipped, item level of 725 as using gear above the difficulty can be an opportunity to skew results differently.

================================

Hellfire Assault

Heroic Mode:

Preferred Spec: Fury
      Talent Choices: Dragon Roar, Bladestorm, Ravager

Notes:

This encounter is relatively easy and, under most circumstances, will be considered an AoE trash pull. If your raid is struggling with this encounter then you (and your DPS) should put more focus on single-target execution for designated priority mobs.

Mythic Mode:

To be updated. . .

Iron Reaver

Heroic Mode:

Talent Choices: Storm Bolt, Avatar, Anger Management

Notes:

Iron Reaver is a single target encounter. Your Tier 7 (Level 100) talent is more of a personal preference but AM can pull ahead of Siegebreaker.

Mythic Mode:

To be updated. . .

Kormrok

Heroic Mode:

Notes:

Overall this is a single target encounter. However the hands make a great opportunity for the warrior who is allowed to solo Hands / Dragging Hands. If you're entire raid is blowing up the hands then you will most likely do very little damage with the suggested talents and, therefore, should prioritize single target on Kormrok.

Mythic Mode:

To be updated. . .

Hellfire High Council

Heroic Mode:

Preferred Spec: Arms
      Talent Choices: Dragon Roar, Bloodbath, Anger Management

Notes:

There's not much to explain here other than maintaining Rend on your target(s) and Sweeping Strikes up when cleaving. Do whatever ritual is necessary and hope the RNG gods give you Bloodboil's buff.

Mythic Mode:

To be updated. . .

Killrogg Deadeye

Heroic Mode:

Talent Choices: Dragon Roar, Bloodbath / Avatar, Anger Management

Notes:

Obviously you want Visions here. Tell your R/L that you need visions. Take the opportunity to cleave when you can. Bloodbath or Anger Management; either will work so choose to your preference. If you do get to go in visions, strive for 20 stacks. If this is proving to be a struggle, you can take Bladestorm to help out.

Mythic Mode:

To be updated. . .

Gorefiend

Heroic Mode:

Preferred Spec: Arms or Fury
      Talent Choices: Storm Bolt, Avatar / Bloodbath, Anger Management

Notes:

Most likely your focus will be the big add and the boss. If you get pulled into the stomach, obviously make use of the time you have to kill the adds. Avatar or Bloodbath - it's your choice. Both Arms and Fury are viable here so really it's up to you. Such freedom!

Mythic Mode:

To be updated. . .

Shadow-Lord Iskar

Heroic Mode:

Notes:

Overall this is a pretty straight forward fight. The variance only comes in positioning as there are several strategies that are viable for the Heroic difficulty. Use your AoE during Phase 2 to get some numbers while killing your priority target. The fire here is not a haste buff.

Mythic Mode:

To be updated. . .

Fel Lord Zakuun

Heroic Mode:

Talent Choices: Storm Bolt, Avatar, Anger Management / Siegebreaker

Notes:

Another single target encounter and, again, you get some personal choices here. Both Arms and Fury are viable as well as your level 100 talent choices. It is worth noting that Arms has the potential to be substantially better than Fury at the assumed item level - in upwards of 10 - 15K difference.

Mythic Mode:

To be updated. . .

Xhul'horac

Heroic Mode:

Talent Choices: Dragon Roar, Bladestorm, Anger Management / Ravager

Notes:

Adds have priority here and should die relatively fast and, as such, using your AoE abilities will help. You do have a choice in your last talent tree; either one is viable.

Mythic Mode:

To be updated. . .

Socrethar the Eternal

Heroic Mode:

Talent Choices: Dragon Roar, Avatar / Bloodbath, Anger Management
      Notable Glyphs: Rude Interruption

Notes:

Volunteer for interrupt assignments and take Rude Interruption as a glyph. Aside from this it's your typical Arms rotation - maintain Rend and Sweeping Strikes while killing your priority target.

Mythic Mode:

To be updated. . .

Tyrant Velhari

Heroic Mode:

Talent Choices: Storm Bolt, Avatar, Anger Management

Notes:

Rude Interruption is viable here so take it. While Bloodbath may be a preference choice here, Avatar will come out ontop for damage done so it's listed as the preferred talent. Make sure you maintain Sweeping Strikes on this encounter; it's vital.

Mythic Mode:

To be updated. . .

Mannoroth

Heroic Mode:

Talent Choices: Personal preference.

This is your most versatile encounter at this item level for both spec and talent choices. You should take whatever you're comfortable with. It is worth noting that as your item level increases from the assumed 725 equipped, Arms becomes a more competitive choice.

Mythic Mode:

To be updated. . .

Archimonde

Heroic Mode:

Talent Choices: Anger Management

Notes:

The choices here between Storm Bolt / Dragon Roar and Avatar / Bloodbath are personal preference. As with all substantial Arms encounters, you want to maintain Rend on priority targets and Sweeping Strikes when you're cleaving. Sweeping Strikes is a vital source of damage here so you should make an extra effort to maintain it.

Mythic Mode:

To be updated. . .
    • By Sajakain
      This will be the primary discussion thread for Protection Warriors in Hellfire Citadel. For the most part, this thread will be a collaboration of useful information to make your life easier as you take on the Citadel. If you have anything to contribute, please do so and we'll be sure to add it to this thread.

================================
      1. Hellfire Assault:

Normal/heroic:
      Wind and Thunder is a particularly useful glyph. It can help immensely with add pick up since the adds tend to spawn fairly spread out. Be selective in your user of Thunder Clap. If adds are spawning soon (there are orange swirls on the ground) you will need to save your Thunder Clap to pick up the adds when they spawn and having to wait a few seconds before doing so because There Clap is on CD can make the pickup more difficult because the adds will scatter. The Hulking Berserkers shouldn't cause much of an issue, but watch out for their stacking debuff. It makes not only the Berserkers more dangerous, but all other melee damage as well. Mythic:
      Hulking Berserkers are now a significant threat. Do not tank the first Berserker and Mar'tak at the same time. Be very aware during add spawns. Any adds that you do not pick up will run toward the canons and start attacking them. This can easily cause a wipe. You can interrupt the Fel Casters. If you use the Rude Interruption glyph, you can get some extra damage out. Single target focusing adds that matter is more important than AoE. Take Ravager, Bloodbath, and Dragon Roar as your talents. Again, the Hulking Berserker's debuff affects ALL melee damage taken. With a few stacks, even the melees from the Engineers become dangerous. Make ample use of your externals. Trinkets: Anzu's Cursed Plume and the best DPS trinket you have. Assault can hit hard, but it's manageable with CDs and active mitigation.

2. Iron Reaver:

Normal/heroic:
      Ravager, Bloodbath, and Dragon Roar should be your talent choices. Help your team kill the bombs during the air phase. I prefer to run the Artillery out and Heroic Leap or Charge back in. The taunt timings are tight for two tanks, but entirely doable. Mythic:
      It is essential that you have at least 50% health left after taking the Artillery hit. You need to be able to take a few melee swings when you get back to the boss. Your healers most likely will not be able to top you off before you have to taunt for your cotank to run out. If you have Worldbrealer's Resolve, use a SHIELD BLOCK (not Barrier!) Right at the end of the boss' Artillery cast. The ability had a bit of travel time, so waiting until the cast finished gives the most out of your block. Get back to the boss as soon as possible and taunt. If you do not have Worldbreaker's Resolve, save your rage. If you use a Shield Barrier, you will only soak about 40k damage and it is more important to be able to have a Shield Block up when you taunt the boss. Make sure to use your external and personal CDs as needed to ensure that the Artillery does not stop you below half health.  
      Trinkets: Go for your two best stamina trinkets. I personally used Imbued Stone Sigil and Tyrant's Decree. As long as you can stay fairly high health before going out for Artillery, you'll get a lot of mileage from Tyrant's. You can also swap Imbued Stone Sigil for Worldbreaker's Resolve.

3. Kormrok:

The fight is similar enough on all difficulties that I will not be separating the tips out by difficulty.
      The critical skill for tanks on this fight is planning where you are when the tank abilities hit you. Make sure you are not going to be hit into a pool by Swat. Make sure you are near the stack point of your raid for Foul Crush or your melee will not be in the right location for their own Hands and you will likely cause a wipe. Make sure you are at the edges of the room for Explosive Burst. Keep your cotank as your focus target. Taunt as soon as you see a tank debuff appear on them. A late taunt can easily cause their death. Make sure your healers know to top you off before Explosive Burst detonates. They may not know that you cannot perform any actions (not even Enraged Regeneration). Trinkets: Anzu's and your best DPS trinket.

4. Kilrogg Deadeye:
      If the blood add gets close to the boss, pull the boss away from it to give your raid time to kill it. You can use either Shield Block or Shield Barrier to prevent yourself from taking a debuff from taking the Shred Armor debuff. Make sure you have at least 20 rage. With the exception of Death Throes, you will take no damage while the boss is casting. The boss casts a LOT. Use this to your advantage. Remember that any Shield Barrier that goes unused is wasted rage. Watch for his casts and use Heroic Strike to avoid capping raid, but feel free to put damage on the boss while he's casting and have enough rage to use defensive abilities when he stops. If the Shred Armor timer ends close to when another ability is going to happen, the other ability (or abilities) will happen first. At times, but not every time, he will melee you once between ability casts. Use Shield Barrier to soak Death Throes in order to help your healers out. It may not be dangerous damage for you, but your healers are busy. If the boss is close to the ring at the end of the room (near where he spawns) and he is facing the ring during Visions of Death, the ability clipping on the ring will bug the ability and prevent raid members from going down. This will likely wipe your raid. You can use Rude Interruption to get some extra damage by interrupting the big add. Use Ravager, Bloodbath, and Dragon Roar. Use Glyph of Cleave. Trinkets: Anzu's and your best DPS trinket.

5. Hellfire High Council:

For tanking Dia Darkwhisper:
      Use Rude Interruption and Glyph of Spell Reflection. Use Ravager, Bloodbath, and Dragon Roar. Dia has two "phases": her casting "phase" where she casts Void Built, Mark of the Necromancer, and Reap, and her melee "phase" where she transforms and melts you for about 20 seconds solid. During her casting "phase" you want to interrupt the first cast, Spell Reflect the second, and interrupt again when Pummel is off CD. From here, she will go into her melee "phase." When she starts casting again, use the exact same order of abilities. This allows you to have a very high uptime on Rude Interruption and take the fewest number of casts. You can get Mark of the Necromancer. If you have it when she casts Reap, make sure you are positioned well or you can prevent yourself from reaching the boss. When using Shield Barrier to soak her casts, use a Barrier on every other cast. This will help to give your healers more predictable time to heal you up. (As opposed to soaking two in a row, if you have the rage). When using a Shield Barrier to soak a cast, use it right after her last cast ends in order to maximize your Shield Barrier size. Your Resolve will reduce about 5-10 in the cast time and the difference may be small, but your healers will need the help on the harder difficulties. Trinkets: Anzu's and Imbued Stone Sigil. Anzu's gives you good damage reduction for Dia's melee phases and Sigil gives you enough of a health buffer overall. If you're not tanking Dia, you could swap the Sigil for a DPS trinket.

6. Gorefiend:
      The boss hits surprisingly hard. Do not be afraid to call for CDs even on normal. Decide with your cotank who is speaking which side of the room during Feast of Souls so you're not running out needlessly. Try to maximize your time on the boss for this phase. Stop soaking souls when you have 8 seconds left before Feast of Souls ends since they will not reach the boss anyway. When taking the add in the stomach, make sure you're near the center so you can leave as soon as the add hits 70%. Trinkets: Anzu's and your best DPS trinket.

7. Shadow-Lord Iskar:
      Make sure your raid knows if you get targeted for Winds. You need to get the Eye quickly. If you are not taking, but are above 90% that on the boss, you will probably get selected for Chakram. Save your offensive CDs for air phases. Make sure to take Bladestorm, Dragon Roar, and Ravager. Trinkets: Anzu's and your best DPS trinket.

8. Socrethar the Eternal:
      The damage from Reverberating Blows is pretty trivial if you have people soaking it with you. A Shield Barrier should be all you need, but err on the side of caution. If you're in the robot, make sure you're making the best possible use of it. You should always be active, whether you're meleeing the boss or adds, putting down fire, or using other abilities. Your damage in the robot is quite high and your raid will depend on it. Trinkets: Anzu's and your best DPS trinket.

9. Tyrant Velhari:
      You will want to use stamina trinkets for this fight. The debuff in the second phase gets brutal. Watch the positioning of the add in the first phase. You take less damage if you just move out of the way of it's frontal cone ability than get hit and then have to move out of the flame geyser that spawns under you when you get hit by an ability. You will likely need to call for externals when the debuff in the second phase stacks high. Err on the side of caution. Trinkets: Anzu's and your best DPS trinket or Kilrogg's Unseeing Eye. Make the judgement based on your healers.

10. Fel Lord Zakuun:
      He hits surprisingly hard in his unarmed phase. Do not be afraid to call for externals. When you are disembodied, set yourself up next to the point you will be exiting early and avoid mechanics with minimal movements. Announce when you're about to come back to the normal realm. When you are within a few seconds on coming back to the normal realm, try to stop moving. If you are moving when you come back, you may end up taking your own waves and killing yourself. Trinkets: Anzu's and your best DPS trinket.

11. Xhul'horac:

Use Shield Barrier for every fel/shadow strike. You can use Shockwave top sun the imps when they spawn top prevent them from getting casts off. Dragon Roar can also delay the cast. Either way, you do need top be helping with the adds as well. The meme damage is not insignificant, so make sure you have a good rotation with your Shield Blocks and Barriers.  While the two big adds are still alive, they should be your DPS priority, but watch your threat. One the big adds are dead and the boss is switching elements after every fel strike and shadow slash, make sure you are taunting add soon as the ability goes out. Know your color (green debuff vs. purple debuff) and taunt when the boss switches. Don't leave it on your cotank and risk killing the raid. If you did forget to taunt and the wrong-colored cast is about to go out on your cotank, you can still taunt. The cat dots not fixate on the original target. Trinkets: Worldbreaker's Resolve and Anzu's for heroic. Worldbreaker's and Sigil for mythic.

12. Mannoroth:
      You absolutely want Double Time on this fight and Death From Above is not recommended. Having a longer maximum Leap distance could save your life if your reaction time is slower for some reason. Unending Rage can be very useful. Ideally you want to have enough rage to put up a Shield Block for Glaive Thrust, then use Revenge or Shield Slam, then have a full Shield Barrier for Massive Blast. Thus, having Unending Rage sites you to do that much more easily without saying rage. Remember: a fluffy kitten dies every time you waste rage. Shield Barrier counts as active mitigation for Glaive Thrust, but I prefer Shield Block. That way, you should still have active mitigation up in case you send up taking the second Glaive Thrust after the Massive Blast. Trinkets: Worldbreaker's and Anzu's.

13. Archimonde:
      Save CDs for Doomfires and Deathcallers. Make sure to get the orb to immune the shadow damage as much as possible. Be aware that when Phase 1 ends, you lose the immunity even if you have time left on the buff. If you have several stacks from the add, it will hurt. In phase 2, make sure you give your ranges and healers at least 10 yds between the boss and the fire. When you get vanished in phase 3, try to keep some of your accompanying people between you and the edges out the room so you don't get fixated. If you do get fixated by a void star, make sure kite it. If you're kiting a void star when the adds dies, you can click the exit portal from anywhere in the room. In phase 3, when the infernals spawn, make sure to have one and only one on you. Taunt the others in as yours dies. Trinkets: Anzu's and either your best DPS trinket or Sigil if you need it.
    • By Pandacho
      This thread is for all Shaman specs tips, tricks and discussions in how to best handle the various boss fights throughout Hellfire Citadel. Feel free to contribute or discuss encounter-specific anything.

Hellfire Assault
      Iron Reaver
      Kormrok
      Hellfire High Council
      Kilrogg Deadeye
      Gorefiend
      Shadow-Lord Iskar
      Fel Lord Zakuun
      Socrethar the Eternal
      Xhul'horac
      Tyrant Velhari
      Mannoroth
      Archimonde

Hellfire Assault (top)

[Resto] [Heroic]

Well, my best advice for a resto shaman on this fight: respec to dps
      It is a very easy fight in terms of healing, the raid rarely drops below 70%HP if doing the mechanics right. This encounter could be easily healed with 3 healers for 20 people on Heroic and a resto shaman is the worst performer here (would barely benefit from Mastery).
      If you are healing this fight:
      1. Go full Haste - 2-3 times of raid wide damage from Metamorphosis could be easily healed with your HTT and Ascendance CDs.
      2. Use all your utility totems to help the raid - stuns, spell reflects, Spirit Link when having 2-4 Felcasters metamorphose together and cast uninterruptable Felfire Volleys.
      3. Use your Fire Elemental and dps the boss on the start of the fight.
      4. Dispel Conducted Shock Pulse asap: its damage is trivial but you can’t afford people being stunned for 6 sec (especially when this happens on top of the bombs)

This fight is really easy in terms of healing and if your raid is not using the tactic ‘gather everything and AoE it on top DPS’, resto shamans wouldn’t shine

[utility]

Archigos: Grounding totem can absorb the entire Volley of Metamorphosed Felcaster.
        Iron Reaver (top)

[utility]
      Iron Reaver targets healers specifically with his Barrage ability (at least on Normal and Heroic). Assign all the healers to stay on the one side of boss while all the dps on the other side. Still don't forget /range 8.
      Handling Barrage in this way will save you a lot of healing.

[Resto] [Heroic]

Very intensive Ground Phase.
      I highly recommend you to stay full time in melee range and to ask your ranged dps to come closer - it helps a lot to avoid Barrage damage and move from Blitz. Do not chase people hit and dragged by Blitz, there's a big chance that you'll end in the same position.
      Use your raid CDs on Pounding. Do not wait for it to start - drop HTT or cast Ascendance 1-2 sec before. The damage is very intensive and entering Pounding with 50-60% HP could leave you behind on healing and cause unexpected deaths from multiplied abilities.
      Do not bother with Healing Rain because normally you should stay 8 yards apart from each other in order to not get hit by somebody’s Unstable Orb.
      Do not hesitate to burn your mana with Chain Heals here - you will have plenty of time to regen it in Air Phase.
      When the Air Phase starts, wait for the first Artillery targets announcement and Immolation. After it you’ll have enough time to channel your mana pot.
      Help to dps Firebombs - there’s not much to heal in this phase while killing the bombs in time is very important.

Kormrok (top)
        [Resto] [Heroic]

You can dps in the first 20-30 sec of the fight - not much to heal during this period. HST, Riptides and Healing Rain on the melee camp would be enough.
      Use your raid CDs during Pound cast. Our 3 min CDs align pretty nice with every Pound cast.
      I would advise to use SLT on Grasping Hands. In addition, in this fight I’m using Int pot instead of mana pot for the healing boost during Grasping Hands/Pound combination.

[Enhancement]

demonardvark: When the hands are about to be cast run to the outside of your raid group and face in. You can spread your flame shock to most of the hands and fire nova for huge dps gains (and freeing your raid group sooner).

Hellfire High Council (top)
        [Resto] [Heroic]

I would advise to use both dispel glyphs here (double dispel and healing on dispel)
      Do not dispel Mark of the Necromancer before it comes to 3 stacks and even here wait 5-6 sec before dispelling. In this case the amount of players affected by the debuff would be minimal.
      Use your CDs during Wailing Horror and Windwalk. SLT would be nice if you raid is using ‘stack loosely in the middle’ tactic.

Kilrogg Deadeye (top)

[Resto] [Heroic]

For this fight I’m using Ancestral Guidance when going to Death Realm. It aligns perfectly with the number of people and Realm CD.
      In this case I can use HTT and Ascendance outside for Death Throes casts.
      Two things to mention:
      - Keep an eye on your buff stacks in Death Realm. In the second you get 20 stacks - jump into the fire, die and get out. You can’t get more than 20 stacks of buff so there’s no reason to stay there.
      - When you get out from Death Realm, run immediately to melee camp and stay there for all the Death Throes casts while you have the buff: you will not be hit by missiles and your Defying Death buff absorbs 1m of damage done.
        [ele/enh]

Derienn: Frozen Power talent and the Glyph of Frost Shock were really useful for holding Salivating Bloodthirsters in place on Kilrogg.

Gorefiend (top)
        [Resto] [Heroic]

Well, you should use all the CDs during Feast of Souls. No need to use them all together, start from HTT - it would heal people while they are gathering up. Use both SLT during other healers CDs - it will help to redistribute the healing.
      If you need to channel a pot, do it right after the end of Feast of Souls but I would advise for a regular mana potion for this fight - too much stuff could disturb your channeling.
      Inside the stomach:
      You definitely should heal the Tortured Essences on Heroic. And it’s not because of their AoE but because of the raid wide Slow debuff. Too much health they’ll have > more time to kill them > people are slowed and can’t run out with Touch of Doom or kite the Constructs.
      I was using VuhDo target frame to heal them but it started to bug and disappear in the start of the fight so I wrote a macro that targets an add, put a raid mark on them, cast Riptide and two Healing Waves. It’s enough to heal the add to full or at least to 90% HP.
      Normally you should be able to heal 3 Essences and HoT the 4th.
      Macro:
      /target Tortured Essence
      /script if GetRaidTargetIndex("target")==nil then SetRaidTargetIcon("target",1) end
      /castsequence reset=1.8 Riptide, Healing Wave, Healing Wave

Shadow-Lord Iskar (top)

[utility]
      Your raid could benefit from a shaman grabbing the Eye on the start of the fight. Wolf + Unleashed speed buff could speed up the things and prevent the damage from Uncontrolled Radiance. It's not a 'must' - any class can grab the Eye with the speed buff but I would say that healers are optimal for this task - we have nothing to do on the start of the fight.

[Resto]
      The only times to use our raid CDs are the Focused Blast casts. Drop SLT on the last seconds (it's a 12 sec cast so do not use SLT too early) and use HTT for the first Blast and Asc for the second.
      Theoretically you can use a CD if things went ugly with Fel Chakram or Fel Bomb going off in raid but they are mistakes in handling the fight, so you shouldn't plan raid CDs for this kind of damage.

I would advise for healers to use Iskar Assist addon on this fight if handling Phantasmal Winds and Fel Bomb dispels only with Action Button is problematic for you.
      Tick off everything in Options except of Phantasmal Winds and Fel Bomb debuffs.

Throw the Eye to another healer on 6 stacks of Radiance of Anzu debuff on Heroic (irrelevant on Normal).

No need to target heal people with Phantasmal Wounds debuff on Normal and Heroic - the damage is pretty trivial and is healed up mostly by HoTs and AoE healing.

Fel Lord Zakuun (top)

[Resto][Heroic]
      The fight is very short (3-4 min) so you will have only one possibility to use your raid CDs.
      Theoretically it's better to use a Holy Pala with AW or / and a Resto Druid with ToL or HotW during P2 (Disarmed) and to keep HTT and Asc for the last phase (P3: Enrage).

You have to direct heal Befouled targets - every stack of it absorbs about 100K healing on Heroic (about 300K total), so a couple of Riptided crit Healing Surges would be enough. Do not hesitate to use Healing Surge - it does some awesome crits for 100-125K HP and the fight is so short to go OOM.

Socrethar the Eternal (top)

[utility]

You can help with Exert Dominance, Shadow Word: Agony, Shadow Bolt Volley interrupts if your raid doesn't have an assigned rotation.

Bethie: Grounding totem works against Shadow Bolt Volley on Socrethar.

[Resto][Heroic]

Nothing specific we can do during P1 - it's all about damage mitigation on tanks - not a Resto Shamans call.

During P2 we should use all our CDs (SLT, HTT, Asc) for Apocalypse casts. I found out that the first Apocalypse damage is pretty trivial and could be healed with SLT and normal healing only. If it's the same for you, keep HTT for the later ones.

Dispels: use a Glyph of Cleansing Waters for this fight. Do not dispel Shadow Word: Agony immediately if its target doesn't have the Gift of the Man'ari debuff. Ask dps and interrupt by yourself Shadow Word: Agony casts if too many of them are going off because in this case you will just burn all your mana for dispels and go OOM.

Xhul'horac (top)

[utility]
      During P2 and P3, Grounding Totem is perfect to soak Void Surge cast with subsequent Creeping Void patch.
      A WeakAura to track the Void Surge cast:

[Resto][Heroic]
      Use your raid CDs in the last phase (P4: Tearing Apart). The damage here is very high and getting higher during the phase because of Overwhelming Chaos debuff. The raid will take healvy damage from its AoE part every 10 sec., so it would be the best time for the raid CDs.

Tyrant Velhari (top)

Mannoroth (top)

[utility]

Bethie: Grounding totem works against imps on Mannoroth.

Archimonde (top)