FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Shine

Would you rather...?

So alot of you probably already know this game, it's quite popular (and not only talking about fora).

It's quite simple.

I say: Would you rather [scenario1] or [scenario2]?

the next poster(s) can then post which of the situations most appeals to his/her wishes (and why) ^^.

This is a free for all game, meaning you can answer older posts and can post multiple "would you rathers" in one post.

(To make things easy, be sure to quote whatever you're replying to)

Ok, I'll start off with these two.

Would you rather have to watch your parents have sex, or have one of your parents watch you have sex?

Would you rather have a Nokia phone fall on your foot, or step on a lego?

I'm curious ^^

Would you rather have to watch your parents have sex, or have one of your parents watch you have sex?

Would you rather have a Nokia phone fall on your foot, or step on a lego?

- Considering my father passed away in 2007, it would be weird on SO many levels to watch my parents have sex, but I would die if my mother watched me having sex.  So I would say I'd rather watch my parents have sex (when they were both alive)

- I'd rather drop the phone on my foot... because knowing my luck the lego would be sitting at the top of a flight of stairs.  I would step on the lego, lose my balance because of the quick, sharp pain, tumble down the stairs and snap my neck, therefore leaving me dead.  My poor cat would only be able to watch and as she became hungrier and hungrier she would be forced to eat my body to survive, snuggling in my carcass each night for warmth.  She would eventually die a slow agonizing death due to starvation and dehydration...poor kitty sad.png   All because of a stupid lego... so yeah, phone please!

Edited by Demyndra

ok, that seems fair enough, But what if the phone lands on your foot, shattering it. You have someone drive you to a hospital, but because they're so energised about what happened they crash the car. Now you survived this crash, but that's hardly comfort. You're upper body seems like jelly on a peanutbutter-jelly sandwich. all you're friends are dead and you are dieing in the knowledge that your cat will die of hunger and in cold.

Would you rather live alone in a empty (no furniture or anything), very brightly lit room(all day/everyday), with NO sound whatsoever, or a completely dark, empty room with loud static noise constantly playing.

definately the dark room with loud noise.

I can't think of anything more annoying than complete continuous silence. The sound I can get used to, And feeling my way through the room is learned in no time.

a new one

would you rather never feel any emotion at all, or be unable to express emotions?

definately the dark room with loud noise.

I can't think of anything more annoying than complete continuous silence. The sound I can get used to, And feeling my way through the room is learned in no time.

a new one

would you rather never feel any emotion at all, or be unable to express emotions?

I'd rather never feel any emotion at all... i think you'd piss less people off that way :) 

Would you rather die by being buried alive or drowning?

ye, getting hacked is easier to deal with I guess. tho I gotta say I agree with it being a close call.

so would you rather live to be a hundred but stay in the same place your whole life, or see every country in the world and then die at 35.?

so would you rather live to be a hundred but stay in the same place your whole life, or see every country in the world and then die at 35.?

Die at 35, we all die anyway right?

Would you rather get eaten by a shark, or by a horde of Plague rats? biggrin.png

I'd probably choose the shark, though, both ideas are a little too gruesome for me to think about.

Would you rather... Build a house for no income that you could not live in, or have a terminal disease that will never kill you, but constantly affect your everyday life(such as a less aggressive form of gonorrhea)?

Would you rather get eaten by a shark, or by a horde of Plague rats? biggrin.png

I dunno, honestly, they're both slow and painfull I guess.

well if I had to choose I guess I'd go for the shark, at least lets me think I still have a fighting chance.

Would you rather... Build a house for no income that you could not live in, or have a terminal disease that will never kill you, but constantly affect your everyday life(such as a less aggressive form of gonorrhea)?

well I guess the house, that seems like a temporary thing, the disease is more of a bugger imo.

Would you rather listen to justing bieber for 12 hours every day or put your weenie in a blender (and turn it on ofc)?

Would you rather listen to justing bieber for 12 hours every day or put your weenie in a blender (and turn it on ofc)?

I'll cut mine off and throw it in a blender Don't think I could take 12 hours of that kid every day.

A toughy, I guess I'd rather lose my WoW account, I guess the life I barely have is still worth more.

Would you rather lose your job, or lose your wow account?

WoW account, I've been going through a lot of nostalgia lately that I can't get back unless I'm leveling a toon for the first time again.

I have no space left on my account to level anything with my friends on my server =(

lol, would you rather live in a sunny place forever but always be cold, or live in a snow landscape for the rest of your life but always be warm.

lol, would you rather live in a sunny place forever but always be cold, or live in a snow landscape for the rest of your life but always be warm.

Snow but warm. <3 the snow

me too, but only because I cannot stand cold, I would prefer a sunny place like the beach or something, but being warm is more important to me.

Would you rather lose your job, or lose your wow account?

That's an easy one for me, as I'm my own boss tongue.png