Neridae

Post your PvP macro's

5 posts in this topic

Like the title says: post your PvP macros, maybe it will help a few others out!

Hunter

Wing Clip/ Disengage

#showtooltip Disengage

/cast Wing Clip

/cast Disengage

Rogue or any other melee class

This is good for when a melee attacks you, especially a rogue or druid. Allows you to start attacking the melee that is attacking you and gets your pet to help you too. I usually hit this and then the Wing Clip/Disengage macro:

/cleartarget

/targetenemyplayer

/startattack

/petattack

/cast Hunter's Mark

/petassist

Pet

/cast [mod:shift] Revive Pet; [@pet,dead] Revive Pet; [nopet] Call Pet 1; Mend Pet

You have to make sure the pet that you want is in the first slot, otherwise it won't call the pet you have out, though you could change this to 'Call Pet 2' etc etc

Just a few I have on my Hunter. I don't do key binding, but could always use a few more macros - I loves the macros!

Priest

And one I use on my priest in PvP, which I need to add the /use trinket when I get it:

OHCRAP

/target Neshara

/cast Power Infusion

/cast Inner Focus

/cast Pain Suppression

Edited by Neridae

Thank you for these macros! It might be a good idea to state for which class they are, so the post looks more organised ;)

/equipset [worn:Shields] PvP; Shield

I bound this to my mouse scroll (both up and down). It allows me to seamlessly switch between my "PvP" and "Shield" gear sets - the point being to easily switch between 2-Handed Weapon and 1-Handed Weapon + Shield during PvP.

I'm sure it could be made more efficient, but it works like a charm for me :)

• Like 1

I have a lot of PvP oriented macro's for Warlocks and Priests, as well as a few that will be useful for all classes. Would it be better to post them all in one big post, or split them up into different sections?

Recently found the site and love all the Class/Raid info, so would like to help out where I can.

I have a lot of PvP oriented macro's for Warlocks and Priests, as well as a few that will be useful for all classes. Would it be better to post them all in one big post, or split them up into different sections?

Recently found the site and love all the Class/Raid info, so would like to help out where I can.

For now, I think you can just post them here. When we will start doing PvP guides, we will probably reorganise the forums a bit and we will take the time to reorganise this macro thread as well (by splitting it into several threads, each for a specific class, perhaps).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now