FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Rahl

Destro Simc troubles

You can read this if you want but I fixed the issue. It was an issue of Simc not reading KJC was selected on the Mr.Robot profile creator. What I did was I used my own Lock's profile on battlenet and simply subbed in the gear build I made on Mr.Robot. I'm not sure how to delete the topic, if a moderator would like to do that.

I'm trying to run some sims to see about different setups including trinket combinations/set bonuses and whatnot. I'm having an issue with getting SimC to actually play optimally. I took RoF out of the action list for single target yet on the "time spent" chart, 1/3 of the time is spent "waiting". I know for a fact that's not correct. I do not run oom and I never have to wait for anything. I always have something to cast.

Here's the single target action list:

actions=curse_of_the_elements,if=debuff.magic_vulnerability.down
actions+=/jade_serpent_potion,if=buff.bloodlust.react|target.health.pct<=20
actions+=/blood_fury
actions+=/dark_soul
actions+=/service_pet,if=talent.grimoire_of_service.enabled
actions+=/run_action_list,name=aoe,if=active_enemies>3
actions+=/summon_doomguard
actions+=/rain_of_fire,if=!ticking&!in_flight&active_enemies>2
actions+=/havoc,target=2,if=active_enemies>1
actions+=/shadowburn,if=ember_react&(burning_ember>3.5|mana.pct<=20|buff.dark_soul.up|target.time_to_die<20|buff.havoc.stack>=1|trinket.proc.intellect.react|(trinket.stacking_proc.intellect.react>7&trinket.stacking_proc.intellect.remains>cast_time))
actions+=/immolate,cycle_targets=1,if=buff.dark_soul.react&dot.immolate.crit_pct<(stat.crit+30)&ticks_remain<add_ticks%2&miss_react
actions+=/immolate,cycle_targets=1,if=stat.spell_power>spell_power&ticks_remain<add_ticks%2&miss_react&dot.immolate.crit_pct<(stat.crit+30)
actions+=/immolate,cycle_targets=1,if=ticks_remain<cast_time&target.time_to_die>=5&miss_react
actions+=/conflagrate,if=charges=2&buff.havoc.stack=0
actions+=/chaos_bolt,if=ember_react&target.health.pct>20&(buff.backdraft.stack<3|level<86|(active_enemies>1&action.incinerate.cast_time<1))&(burning_ember>(4.5-active_enemies)|buff.dark_soul.remains>cast_time|buff.skull_banner.remains>cast_time|(trinket.proc.intellect.react&trinket.proc.intellect.remains>cast_time)|(trinket.stacking_proc.intellect.react>6&trinket.stacking_proc.intellect.remains>cast_time))
actions+=/chaos_bolt,if=ember_react&target.health.pct>20&(buff.havoc.stack=3&buff.havoc.remains>cast_time)
actions+=/conflagrate
actions+=/incinerate

RoF is in there, but only if there's more than 2 enemies so running oom shouldn't be an issue. 

Edited by Rahl