FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lamuria

Blood DK and Mythic Sisters

i was tanking Mythic Sisters of the moon this week since we made it that far and i noticed that as a blood DK i was getting Crapped on by the initial damage from the Glaive that applies DIscorporate. I know that is a 75% heal reduction right there and since blood is a self heal to survive spec i was wondering is this just a shitty thing for blood DK or is there a way to handle it better. We ended up having to have the other tank a guardian druid hold it more and i just taunted off him for the debuff. I don't like having to handle it like that though and would like to know if there is a better way to handle that as a blood DK.

It is kinda shitty BUT u can get the debuff off fast if switch sides. AKA if u get the debuff while in moon side try to get to the dark side fast, it should fall off. If u get the debuf then the druid should taunt off u, u then go to the opposing side to drop off the debuf as quick as possible and once the druid tank gets it u taunt off of him and he goes to the opposing side. You keep doing that throughout the fight.

Edited by alleraz

I'm pretty much  just dropping dead right there or a second after there isn't enough time to swap sides barely enough for him to taunt so im thinking im doing something wrong

Edited by Lamuria

15 minutes ago, Lamuria said:

I'm pretty much  just dropping dead right there or a second after there isn't enough time to swap sides barely enough for him to taunt so im thinking im doing something wrong

As soon as u get it he should taunt and u go to the other side. Make sure ur hp is close to being full or as high as u can get it before u get the debuf. Try not to get hit by anything and u should be fine. Also make sure the stacking debuf isnt to high, that could be a problem.

You could try to save some defensive so u can use them while u have the debuf.

Edited by alleraz

Are you taking the attack with the other tank ? The cleave might also not help (and in M, it's substantial enough to matter).

If you have so much problems, use a rune tap or a VB when the glaive arrives, nothing really need a def cd on sisters anyway :).

It's definitely doable with a switch and you destack it, i did it without any problems. If you try to survive with the debuff, it's another problem (and not really the right, or at least safe, way to do it imo).