FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nerenahlil

Fury DPS help

US Nagrand Horde: Çleâvâgé BE Fury Warrior

Having a bit of trouble breaking 900k dps on what is essentially a patchwerk style fight now.

Here is the log from LFR NightHold...https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Q6Nhm4b2cWJB8A7w/#source=18&fight=2&type=damage-done

I did not move at all that fight, and stayed on with my standard rotation. 

Bit of background. Southeast US player on an Oceanic server. Average ping is 230ms. Most recent sims show i should be doing 1.1 to 1.2 million dps.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by Nerenahlil

Hello,

I've viewed the log and couldn't find rotational issues. I guess you didn't used the Umbral Glaives at Pull because it was on CD. Only a small thing, but could be important. When you use the Glaives you use RB as filler. So ->Glaive-RB-BC-RP-BT (OF)

I would rather use BT as filler, so yo can use Glaive-BT-BC-RP-RB-BT (OF)

This will make more output as you minimize the use of FS while you have BC active.

Gear:

You will see some improvement when you get the Valarjar Berserkers. With these you can make full use of the 4p bonus of T20. The Ring is very weak at most fights in my opinion.

You probably know that your relic traits are .. let's say it soft.. not well. The unrivaled strenght trait is gold, but I do know that it's still outclassed by +5-10 itemlevel more at relic's. I know the struggle..

If you can provide an additional log from a ToS bossfight like goroth or sisters I could make a better analysis as your raidbuffed etc.

• Thanks 1

On 8/18/2017 at 5:49 AM, Milka said:

Hello,

I've viewed the log and couldn't find rotational issues. I guess you didn't used the Umbral Glaives at Pull because it was on CD. Only a small thing, but could be important. When you use the Glaives you use RB as filler. So ->Glaive-RB-BC-RP-BT (OF)

I would rather use BT as filler, so yo can use Glaive-BT-BC-RP-RB-BT (OF)

This will make more output as you minimize the use of FS while you have BC active.

Gear:

You will see some improvement when you get the Valarjar Berserkers. With these you can make full use of the 4p bonus of T20. The Ring is very weak at most fights in my opinion.

You probably know that your relic traits are .. let's say it soft.. not well. The unrivaled strenght trait is gold, but I do know that it's still outclassed by +5-10 itemlevel more at relic's. I know the struggle..

If you can provide an additional log from a ToS bossfight like goroth or sisters I could make a better analysis as your raidbuffed etc.

Milka makes a great point about the breakers. Those legs will enable you to fit 2 rampage rotations under Battlecry once you acquire them. Basically rampage goes from being a 3rd/4th damaging ability to 1st(20-30mil higher than your other abilities).

• Thanks 1

On 19.8.2017 at 0:58 PM, vanznaz said:

Basically rampage goes from being a 3rd/4th damaging ability to 1st(20-30mil higher than your other abilities).

Cannot agree on the last part. Raging Blow should be always first place on single target encounters.

• Thanks 1

Excellent. Now it's time for some fine tuning.

Goroth:

Some recommendations regarding your opener. You used heroic leap to get in Melee range - pulled trinket and wait the GCD to get the final proc of the trinket in the BC window. I'd rather use Charge - Trinket - BT

With the BT first you will have a very small chance to proc the 2p of T20 for the BC opener.

Your BC opener: BC-RP-RB-BT-OF- And unlucky to have the crashing comet

Still my recommendation is to use one of these for BC:

Rotation: BC-RP-RB-OF-(100Rage)RP-RB-BT

Rotation: BC-RP-RB-OF-(80Rage)BT-RB-(100Rage)RP

These rotations are made for the Valarjar Berserkers but you should also use it without them. I'm not 100% sure if the first option will work even without the Breakers for a BL at pull + Odyn proc + Talent Endless Rage. Maybe if you are very lucky.

Inquisition:

Your opener: Charge-Glaive-BC-OF-RP

This opener is messed up so much and you loose so much dps because of it. The Glaives ' final proc will not be in BC. The OF is not enraged and the Rampage will only hit 1 target.

Should be Opener: Charge-Glaive-WW-BC-RP-RB-OF..

At this boss it is very important for your dps to take advantage of the pull phase, because the two bosses are stacked at the beginning. Use WW as filler to let your Rampage hit the other boss too and the final Glaive hit to be buffed by BC.

Harjatan:

Talents of choice should be: 

Warmachine instead of Endless Rage

Wrecking Ball if Belt is equipped

For optimized dmg output you should hold BC until the first adds spawn. The trinket too. So you pull trinket and BC when the adds arrive and cleave the hell out of that boss. Generally I hold BC always until the adds spawn at this boss.

Mistress:

Same as Harjatan, but you definitely should take Wrecking Ball

For the rest stick to the Goroth tips regarding BC rotation. Your BC rotation changes too much, sometimes you use it correctly and other times you mess up. Try to get a fix rotation and you will have a better result.