FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tuntuntun

Mistweaver and spirit/haste

Hey, so I have been wondering what is the sweet spot for spirit?

Recently I started dropping spirit for mostly crit and it has been working great so far. But I am kind of worried that going TOO low might actually hurt me since I would not have any passive mana regenaration at all. 

I do not have the legendary meta yet. Working on it tho.

Also I would like to ask about my haste, I am not sure if I should actually reforge/gem to get the second breakpoint or not?

Here is my armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Revala/simple

Thanks in advance. 

Really, the only amount of spirit you need is about 6k~.  If you're playing correctly and have lots of crit, your going to be over flowing in mana tea stack which let you just take about 5-10 seconds to drink to full and keep going.

You're not even at the 6k haste breakpoint so you're wasting stats by not being there.  Here is the Mr. Robot profile I'd recommend:  http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/7182a4d2-f169-4aba-9c71-6268808e312e

Adjust the spirit value as you see fit.

Yes, and sorry, I also realised that its giving you the Spirit meta.  which is rare in your gear level.  the only thing i can think of is to tell you that you need more spirit/crit or spirit/haste pieces.  You have too many without spirit.

When you get to the point at just above 6k~ spirit while reforging everything off then you're good to go.

Try to lock in the gem (click it and hit the lock button) to see if it helps so you don't have to change an expensive gem

I am not sure if I understood it correctly, but I did some reforging/gemming and I am already below 6k spirit, 5900 exactly. And it is still telling me to reforge my spirit to haste from my belt for example. Am I missing something here?

Thanks for help.

Edited by Tuntuntun

Did you log out to update your armory?  Once you do that you need to hit the 'update from armoy' button at the top.

Ok this is what you should do.

Click on your meta gem and then click the Green lock button, and it will turn red like this:

0oS5Srv.png

Then hit optimize again and do what it says.  Should do it just as well, but locking in your meta gem.

(also this link may work: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/2b0a72ee-8184-46eb-9d6a-45c769e0a906)

(also im not going to answer for a bit, i need to log out of my computer and install a Linux OS onto an external drive.  Be back later!)

Okay, I did all that it I am "finally" at the second haste cap (6144).

My only concern is again the spirit. I am not certain that only 30% crit can keep my mana stacks relatively high. I might be mistaken tho.

Just give it a try and if you feel you need more change the spirit value (under "edit weights") to a higher value