Stan

Blue Tweets Round-up: Aug 21

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

r3UZ7XZ.jpg

Season 4 isn't ending this week and during Hallow's End, you'll be able to queue up for Headless Horseman at a lower level for a chance to get The Horseman's ReinsThe Horseman's Reins mount.

Season 4 Cutoffs

Blizzard's periodically updating cutoffs for Season 4 and you can find them here.

Placeholder for tweet 897976866178334720

Season 4 End Date

PvP Season 4 isn't ending this week.

Placeholder for tweet 899704462972919808

Hallow's End Queue @ Level 23

Blizzard has been updating world events to allow lower level players to queue up for bosses like Ahune and Headless Horseman will be no exception. When the event is next up, you can queue up at Level 23. The latest update to Hallow's End introduces a new battle pet NaxxyNaxxy, purchasable for 150 Tricky TreatTricky Treats.

Placeholder for tweet 898581888222101504

Patch 7.3: Crafted Items Upgrading

Pre-7.3 items can be upgraded only to item level 900 using ObliterumObliterum. New 7.3 crafted items (base ilvl 885) can be only upgraded with Primal ObliterumPrimal Obliterum up to ilvl 935. More information can be found here.

Placeholder for tweet 897964671298265088

Typically events make me happy but I think I have some rage issues with the headless horseman. I've killed him on every alt every opportunity every year and yet his mount does not drop >:(  this fills me with rage. More so however, is the fact that my GM got the mount on his first try and refuses to use anything but said mount until the event is over. He tries to fill people with rage especially guild members.

rage-face.jpg

And it works every time...........

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tri said:

Typically events make me happy but I think I have some rage issues with the headless horseman. I've killed him on every alt every opportunity every year and yet his mount does not drop >:(  this fills me with rage. 

I've been trying since it released and managed to get it last year. I level characters specifically to run event mounts and ended up last year with something like 13 characters to do it on. 

14 minutes ago, Blainie said:

I've been trying since it released and managed to get it last year. I level characters specifically to run event mounts and ended up last year with something like 13 characters to do it on. 

17 >_> the que times themselves make it painful. least this time around i can do world quests and......... to help pass the time

2 hours ago, Tri said:

17 >_> the que times themselves make it painful. least this time around i can do world quests and......... to help pass the time

There you go! Look on the bright side of things!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      With Kul Tirans and Zandalari Trolls confirmed for Patch 8.1.5, it's time to speculate about the next set of Allied Races that will be added later in Battle for Azeroth.
      Mechagnomes
      At last year's BlizzCon, Blizzard talked about Mechagnomes on the What's Next panel. The plan in Rise of Azshara is to release Mechagon, a Mythic-only dungeon, that will later be split into two wings, similar to Legion's Karazhan. Here are eight mechagnome variations that were teased at BlizzCon.

With a new zone and dungeon, the Allied Race would definitely fit the story of Patch 8.2.
      Vulpera
      Vulpera have been rumored as a possible Horde Allied Race in Battle for Azeroth for some time now. They currently have more customization options that Kul Tirans. Sure, they're probably intended for NPC generation for now, but it would be a waste of resources if they were left unreleased.

The Vulpera are closely tied to the Horde and the story of Vol'dun in Battle for Azeroth. Check out our Vulpera Allied Race Preview for more information about the race.
      Which Allied Races would you like to see next?
    • By Stan
      Blizzard rolled out a hotfix to live realms and items not intended for your class will no longer yield Titan Residuum when scrapped or disenchanted.
      The hotfix will be live in all regions after this week's maintenance.
      Blizzard (Source)
      With this week's restarts, a hotfix is being applied applied that causes items not intended for your class to no longer provide Titan Residuum when disenchanted or scrapped. This fix is now live in NA/ANZ, and will be live with the upcoming restarts in the remaining regions.
    • By Stan
      Xal'atath is back in Patch 8.1.5 as part of the Crucible of Storms raid intro. This article contains spoilers.
      While the Priest Artifact has been drained out of power in Legion, Xal'atath, Blade of the Black Empire is back and players embark on a mission to help her regain power. Cinematics have obviously not been implemented yet and we played through the questline on PTR. Read on for more details!
      The Azsharan Medallion
      The quest chain is started by looting an Azsharan Medallion that drops from Naga Invasion World Quests in Patch 8.1.5. The goal is to take it to the Tortollan Quartermaster, Collector Kojo.
      Orders from Azshara
      <Kojo studies the medallion and grimaces.>
      Ugh... naga.
      This medallion is inscribed with orders. Looks like naga have been commanded to invade our shores and seize artifacts of great power. You know, I recently came upon one such object. See that dagger over there? Nasty thing. Gives me the willies. I swear I hear it whispering to me. I found it nearby at Atal'Gral, on a makeshift altar. Maybe if you take it there, you'll get an idea of how the naga intended to use it.
      You learn that Kojo found a mysterious dagger that's whispering to him at Atal'Gral. Loot Xal'atath, Blade of the Black Empire near Collector Kojo and make your way to the altar to place Xal'atath there.
      Every Little Death Helps
      <The whispers are faint, but grow louder as you hold the blade in your hand.>
      So weak... need... blood... souls...
      <The voice trails off, but you can still sense the dagger urging you on.>
      Help Xal'atath recover its strength by killing nearby naga.
      Ah... much better. How cruel of that priest to leave me in such a state!
      But enough about me. No doubt you have many questions. I can offer countless answers.
      Unintended Consequences
      <Xal'atath speaks once more.>
      The servants of N'zoth prepare for their master's return. They intend to conjure a scouring storm to wash away all unbelievers.
      The particular ritual they will invoke requires three ancient artifacts. One of void, one of storm, and one of ocean. Even now, I hear the void relic calling to me. It is being empowered... or corrupted. I am not sure which. I see it upon a cliff, overlooking a vast sea. Come, class. We can find a much better use for such a prize.
      You must collect three artifacts for Xal'atath and the first one's located in Drustvar.
      Once you approach Falcon's Rest, take out the novices that are performing a ritual on the stone.
      Once all enemies are defeated, loot the Void Stone and unleash it to help Xal'atath find the two remaining relics.
      Xal'atath has taken on a mortal form.
      The Pirate's Treasure
      I sense another relic. A trident thought lost to the depths. It calls to me, $PlayerName. Do you hear it too? Its song takes form. I see a harbor to the east. An ambitious pirate, greedy and proud. Completely unaware of the power hidden within her hoard of gold. The would-be captain's hubris will not permit her to simply hand over her prize. I fear she must be taught a rather harsh lesson. But that is your speciality, is it not?
      To recover the trident, you must go to Stormsong Valley and the uninstanced version of Freehold where the last boss is located. There's a creature that needs to be killed for Skeleton Key and a treasure chest, which contains Trident of Deep Ocean. Bring both items to Xal'atath to start the next quest.
      The Tempest Crown
      <Xal'atath breathes in deeply and smiles.>
      My strength grows. I can see it clearly now... the third relic we seek. The crown known as Tempest Caller. How fitting that after the fall of Atal'Gral, the gluttonous Toatana would be the one to find the artifact. He was always scuttling about the depths, seeking treasures for his collection. Toatana's greed has left him trapped within a cave he can never leave. The crown awaits us there.
      The final relic can be found in Toatana's Cave in Vol'dun. Xal'atath appears right when you enter the cave.
      Defeat Toatana and loot the final relic - Tempest Caller.
      Twist the Knife
      The relics are ours... as it was meant to be. There is but one more step needed for the great truths to be revealed. The naga sought to summon their storm from a place that echoes with an ancient power. Though this site has had countless names over the ages, you mortals know it as the Precipice of Oblivion. I will go on ahead and begin preparations. Join me there.
      Go find Xal'atath at the Precipice of Oblivion near the Crucible of Storms entrance.
      Enter the Crucible and place all three relics as offering. You will notice a big eye glaring at you. A cutscene will begin to play as you place the final one and you will be teleported out of the Crucible. The cutscene isn't implemented yet and we won't see it before 8.1.5 goes live.

You are now supposed to return to the Great Seal and tell Talanji of what transpired in Stormsong. We entered the Crucible once again and saw additional Xal'alath & N'zoth roleplay, suggesting that Xal'atath betrayed you and the dagger is actually serving N'zoth.
      Talanji was despawned for some reason for Zandalari Trolls and we were not able to report back to her. It's good to finally see Azshara's influence and N'zoth. Let us know what you think about the questline in the comments!
      Crucible of Storms Raid Intro Playthrough
      Xal'atath, the Legion Priest Artifact, returns in Patch 8.1.5.
    • By Stan
      The first Patch 8.1.5 build is available for playtesting on PTR and here's what's new.
      Highlights
      Blizzard pushed the initial 8.1.5 Build to PTR last week and our latest coverage includes: Patch 8.1.5 Developer Notes Kul Tiran & Zandalari Troll Racial Abilities PTR Nerfs to Regeneratin' Crusader's Direhorn (Zandalari Troll Paladin Class Mount) Kul Tiran & Zandalari Trolls Coming in Patch 8.1.5 New Portal Rooms in Stormwind & Orgrimmar Kul Tiran Shaman Totem Models 8.1.5 Mount Preview: Bruce Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria Overview The datamined broadcast text revealed some interesting plot development around Derek Proudmoore. You can check it out below by clicking the "Reveal Hidden Contents" button below.  The initial build comes with three scenarios: 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Magni and Brann venture into Uldir to meet MOTHER. The Prison of Ink - You are engaging in a trial to earn a blood contract. The Creator's Workshop - Mimiron has called you to the Spark of Imagination in Ulduar to reform Hati. New micro-holidays include Wanderer's Festival, Free T-Shirt Day & Vash'jir Diving Day. Achievements
      Flame Keeper of Zandalar Flame Warden of Kul Tiras Extinguishing Kul Tiras Extinguishing Zandalar Elite: Battle for Azeroth Season 1 Tides of Vengeance Tides of Vengeance Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria Item Reward: Happiness Broadcast Text (Spoiler Warning)
      Global Strings
      SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_375 - You are not wearing a shirt! ERR_MAIL_TEMP_RETURN_OUTAGE - Mail return temporarily unavailable BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_AUTHENTICATOR_INSUFFICIENT - You must attach an authenticator and then log in to your Guild Master character at least 7 days prior to purchasing a guild service. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_ALREADY_RENAME_FLAGGED - Your Guild Master character has a pending name change. Complete the name change and try again. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_GM_SENORITY_INSUFFICIENT - Your character must be the Guild Master for at least 7 days before purchasing this service. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_OPERATION_ALREADY_IN_PROGRESS - Your recent guild service transaction is still processing. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_LOCKED_FOR_VAS - You must wait 30 days after purchasing a character or guild service on this character before you can purchase a new guild service. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_MOVE_IN_PROGRESS - Your recent guild service purchase is still processing. Holidays
      8.1 Tides of Vengeance: War Campaign Part 3 Wanderer's Festival Free T-Shirt Day Vash'jir Diving Day Titles
      "Name" the T-Shirt Enthusiast Items
      You can find all items added in the first 8.1.5 build here.
      LFG Dungeons
      8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Magni and Brann venture into Uldir to meet MOTHER. The Prison of Ink - You are engaging in a trial to earn a blood contract. The Creator's Workshop - Mimiron has called you to the Spark of Imagination in Ulduar to reform Hati. Mounts
      Kul Tiran Charger - "The Kul Tiran military prides itself on mastery of both sea, through a vast navy, and land, with armed cavalary." Bruce - "BRUCE!" Crusader's Direhorn - "A loyal steed to the holy crusaders of Zandalar." Toys
      Noblegarden: Noble Gardener's Hearthstone Midsummer Fire Festival: Fire Eater's Hearthstone Brewfest: Brewfest Reveler's Hearthstone World Safe Locs
      8.1.5 Allies - Horde - Zandalari - Vehicle Safe (JAK) 8.1.5 Allies - Horde - Quest 03 - Safeloc (JAK) "Wintergrasp BG, Defense Starting Area" "Wintergrasp BG, Offense Starting Area" AI Test Map 8b - Arathi Basin - Alliance Graveyard AI Test Map 8b - Arathi Basin - Horde Graveyard Warsong Gulch - Horde Enter Loc (New) Warsong Gulch - Alliance Enter Loc (New) Warsong Gulch (Uprez) - Alliance Rez Loc Warsong Gulch (Uprez) - Horde Rez Loc Arathi Basin (Uprez) - Horde Entrance Arathi Basin (Uprez) - Alliance Entrance 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Start - RMV 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Exit - RMV 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir Scenario - All - Entrance GY Drustvar-Sef'sRetreatGY 8.1.5 Professions - Inscription - Prison of Ink GY "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (SW)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (SE)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (Defense NW)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (Defense NE)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Fortress Graveyard (Indoors)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Fortress (West)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Fortress (East)" GMOD Drustvar Safety Port GMOD Escape Safety
    • By Stan
      We're one week away from Mythic Season 2 and Battle of Dazar'alor. Reputation gains from world quests are increased by 50% this week.
      Highlights
      We're one week away from the opening of the new raid, Battle of Dazar'alor, start of Mythic & PvP Season 2. Game Director Ion Hazzikostas highlighted what's changing next week. The article aims to explain the item level / difficulty increase, Grand Challenger's Bounty, Residuum, and more. The Mythic Season 1 Infested affix will retire after this week and Reaping will take its place. You can read more about the new affix here. Reputation gains from world quests are increased by 50%! Make sure to complete world quests with the appropriate factions to unlock Allied Races. Mythic Keystone Affixes
      Tyrannical Bolstering Explosive Infested Weekly Quests
      Azerite for the Alliance & Azerite for the Horde: Collect 36,000 Azerite from Island Expeditions to receive 2,500 Azerite and 1,500 reputation with Honorbound/7th Legion. Complete 20 world quests this week for The World Awaits to earn 1,000 War Resources. Island Expeditions
      The following Islands are on rotation this week:
      Havenswood Molten Clay Un'gol Ruins World Boss
      Dunegorger Kraulok
      Revered by all trolls but the Zandalari especially, the bones of the giant reptiles of Zandalar are dot the landscape. But as dark energies stir beneath the sands, sometimes that which was meant to remain dead, does not. Kraulok walks the sands once again, blinded by rage and the endless agony of his dying moments. Woe to those who find themselves in the beast's path.

Overview
      Dunegorger Kraulok goes through periods of rapidly alternating casts of Sonic Bellow and Earth Spike.  Avoid these attacks and press on to victory.
       Damage Dealers
      When Dunegorger Kraulok Sonic Bellow he picks a random player and locks his facing until he finishes. Earth Spike damages everyone within 2 yards, and knocks victims up into the air. Ravenous Ranishu summoned through Shake Loose are Ravenous and will Swing Wildly.  Healers
      When Dunegorger Kraulok Sonic Bellow he picks a random player and locks his facing until he finishes. Earth Spike damages everyone within 2 yards, and knocks victims up into the air. Ravenous Ranishu summoned through Shake Loose are Ravenous and will Swing Wildly.  Tanks
      When Dunegorger Kraulok Sonic Bellow he picks a random player and locks his facing until he finishes. Earth Spike damages everyone within 2 yards, and knocks victims up into the air. Ravenous Ranishu summoned through Shake Loose are Ravenous and will Swing Wildly. Loot Table
      Hood of the Sinuous Devilsaur Desert Nomad's Wrap Raider's Shrouding Thobe Shrouded Sandscale Bracers Dunegorger's Grips Gloves of the Desert Assassin Cord of Flowing Sands Sandswept Legionnaire's Legplates Kraulok's Claw World Events
      World Quests Bonus Event (January 15th - January 22th)
      Reputation gains from world quests are increased by 50% this week (Sign of the Emissary). If you haven't reached Exalted with the Zandalari Empire or the Proudmoore's Admiralty to unlock the new 8.1.5 Allied Races yet, make sure to complete as many world quests as possible with both factions.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Chart a course across Kul Tiras and Zandalar for this week’s Bonus Event – World Quests.
      This Week
      All week, open your map (default hotkey-"m") and select any of the Kul Tiras or Zandalar regions to view the World Quests available to you. To find out more about each World quest, simply hover your mouse over a World Quest on the map to see what tasks are needed to complete it, the rewards you’ll receive, and the time remaining that the quest is available to you.
      Look for the following all week long:
      Chronicler Toopa in Boralus or Chronicler Shoopa in Zuldazar has a quest for you—The World Awaits. You can also start the quest from within the Adventure Guide (Shift-"J"). Quest requirement: Complete 20 World Quests in Kul Tiras or Zandalar Reward: 1,000 War Resources Passive buff: +50% to Reputation gains from World Quests If you’ve been looking to impress some emissaries, this is the week to do it!
      Every Week
      The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.