FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
FreddyJ

Guides - Easy Modes

I've decided to return to WoW after about a 14 month absence.

The one thing I wasn't looking forward to is all the changes in rotation, talents, etc.

I'm almost 70 and have some medical issues, and for years I've had to adjust the rotations for different characters to something smaller that I could handle.  Usually, this meant reducing the number of spells, which reduced my dps, but I didn't have a problem with that, althought it would take me longer to kill something.

So, while doing some research in preparation for my return, I was scanning the guides for my affl/destr warlock and noticed an entry named Easy Mode.  To my surprise, this addition to the guides was exactly what I needed to function as a player since I would never raid again (I have solo'd everything up to WoD).

So, please pass my appreciation to whomever came up with the idea of Easy Mode (it's not only for those of us who won't raid, but also those who have medical issues and I'm sure there are plenty).

It was a pleasant surprise to see everything so clearly laid out for me, and will make my return a lot easier.

Thanks again.

• Like 3

Glad you found them useful. For a long time one complaint I had about all wow sites is that most assume you are a mythic end game raider and that's it. This is a fractionally small percent of the playerbase and I always called out for more help/ attention to be given to newer players or players returning after awhile. So, quite happy you found the easy mode sections useful :D

(i can't claim credit for any of them, I'm just glad Icy has them now :D )

This was what we hoped they would achieve, so I'm happy to see it's working as we intended. Welcome back to the game! :)