FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Darkboon

Lonely Player

Hey guys I have been playing wow for a long time now. I first started when TBC came out. I got all of my friends to play and even some cousins. They all quit now and I have nobody to play with. You guys seem like a good group of folks. I was wondering if I could make a toon to 85 and play with you guys? Ive done some raiding and I like to pvp :)

Well, I'm actually in the exact same position as you, haven't played in forever but just reactivated a few days ago. And since then have just been researching MoP and trying to figure out what class to make and haven't even started playing yet.. lol.

I haven't raided in awhile, I quit in WotLK, and came back to see if Cata could win me back.. and really wasn't digging it, but MoP looks interesting, so my hopes are high!

So I'd be interested if anyone wants to get together and prepare for MoP

Hey hey,

Im assumming due to the time of your posts you are both currently on the US servers? (Dont ask about me being awake at 4am blame the baby :P)

Im sure theres plenty of people around looking for members like yourselves. Nothing worse than all of a sudden going from playing with friends to being stuck alone!

If you are on the EU side and alliance then check out my guild link below! If you are horde EU then Im sure Alierya can hook you up!

Good luck either way, hopefully you can both find a great home in the build up to MoP!

Now...fingers crossed I get some more sleep!!

Zebus im kinda in the same boat as you. In TBC I didn't understand the game at all. Then in WoTlk I didnt even play. Got back to cata and learned a bit but only did all of BWD and BoT normal mode. Nothing to hardcore :)

Yea, I played a shaman in the past, but they've gone through so many changes since I last played them, I'm probably looking to just start fresh with something new. Plus I kinda want to check out the revamped zones.

Either way, my internet is messed up, so I probably won't be starting my trek for a few more days.

Not sure if the site mods would mind, but we could try rallying a few more people and see if we can maybe get a full blown reroll guild going. I'm sure there are more people out there that would be interested in the idea.

Edited by zebus
  • Like 1

My guild is always recruiting and looking for new players. If you are interested in rolling on Emerald Dream I can get you into a good guild with a bunch of good friends who enjoy playing together.

Guild information in my signature.

• Like 2

Bless you both.

I was going to extend the invitation over to our guild but I see PeeLyon has already done that! And that you are both US side too. I have played from the start in a guild of good people who I get on with. I definitely think this is key to me wanting to continue to play WoW so I think it is good you're both looking for new guilds. Best of luck to you both!

My guild is always recruiting and looking for new players. If you are interested in rolling on Emerald Dream I can get you into a good guild with a bunch of good friends who enjoy playing together.

Guild information in my signature.

I would love to join your guild! I would have to start a character all over again. How Can I join?

I would love to join your guild! I would have to start a character all over again. How Can I join?

There is usually always someone on that can do invites. Just let them know you are a friend of Squall's.

You don't necessarily have to start over. You said that you play in the US, so you can freely transfer a character from your server to that of HardBeatZ for example. This is a paid service. I think it costs 15 dollars, but there are free migrations from time to time.