FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mytchii

Looking for help/advice/guidance...

Hey guys, 

My whole time playing wow I've been kind of doing whatever was needed of me for my groups/raids. My friend who got me into the game had me play a priest since they needed a healer. So my story of career healer began but I'd always want to switch to do something different. With every coming expansion I told myself "branch out, try something new" and I would, but I haven't found anything that holds my attention for longer than a few months. 

I Just kind of get bored... 

Anyway! If anyone at all has any advice on how to pick a character and stick to it, I'm all ears...err...eyes? Whatever. Please Help!!!

I get that mate, i have the same problem. Been playing my dk for years, and I really can't stick to anything else ^^.

I don't think there is a one way to do it. If you REALLY need to change classes, then do an alt and keep playing him, and persevere, even though it kills a bit of the fun in game.

But hey, i don't see why you want to absolutely do something else. Some people have lots of alts, some don't, who gives a fuck, as long as you have fun :).

7 hours ago, genbag said:

I don't think there is a one way to do it. If you REALLY need to change classes, then do an alt and keep playing him, and persevere, even though it kills a bit of the fun in game.

Well, i think this is rather good advice as long you have enough time to play an alt. So you can stick to your main und try something different. If it fits, you can switch your main and alt. Mostly it is easier to switch from dps to dps, because healer (and espacially tanks) should stay as static as possible if you play in a raiding-guild.

I've had the issue of multiple alts for as long as I can remember - with how easy it is to upkeep alts now as well, it just makes me more and more likely to do it! I've started just picking by lore and going with it. I'm loving Mage at the moment, playing whatever spec I feel like rather than based on DPS. It's a lot more fun.