FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Barat

What Weapon?

I am a fairly new 90 Demon Warlock who is gearing on the Timeless Isle.I see that I can get a 476 dagger for 10k coins or a 476 greatstaff for 20k coins. The AH often has 476  off-hands that are affordable to pair with the dagger. Which route to take? I don't raid so I can't look to that sourse for better weapons. Any advice would be most appreciated.

20k coins isn't too hard to farm and staves are easier to upkeep.  It's really up to you.  If you don't plan on raiding, then min/max'ing a staff or dagger/offhand isn't going add up to a huge difference.

I would probably go for the dagger and offhand myself, both weapons have crit, but can get some mastery on the offhand, as well as having 2 enchants.

• Like 1

20k coins isn't too hard to farm and staves are easier to upkeep.  It's really up to you.  If you don't plan on raiding, then min/max'ing a staff or dagger/offhand isn't going add up to a huge difference.

And there is that, too. :)