FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
umutterol

MW Depression

Hello awesome people of Icy-veins,

I've been playing mistweaver for 4 months now and im starting to feel like left out in our raid healing team. Our shamy and dic pri are always outhealing me for most of the fights and there is not much ilvl difference between us and just because of that im stating to think about rerolling a druid or pally and also this mood is effecting my healing too im started to get lower and lower hps results on each fight and i really need a good pep talk.

here is my armory

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwhisper/Impossibrew/simple

1) You have quite a few mastery pieces. Mastery is worthless so any piece of gear with mastery on has essentially a lower stat budget.

2) You're using the spirit meta gem. Get the Legendary one, or until then I'd use the int + crit meta gem.

3) You're half way between two haste breakpoints, I'd suggest gaining enough haste to get 6141.

4) You don't have two maxed crafting professions, it's not vital but can give you an extra edge. If you want an easy one do Inscription.

5) Glyph of Mana Tea isn't worth it anymore with the change to drinking speed, you can swap it out with something more useful.

Edited by Lerp

As a healer, I hate to use the term "Top healers", but the fact is that Restoration Shamans are probably the "best" healer (in terms of HPS) at the moment. Their class has been tweeked a little and arguably buffed as are pulling insane numbers on the meters.

Disc Priests (if played correctly) will again, always pull high numbers on the meters because of the way they "heal", as their main method of healing is to *shield* targets, it means they have automatic HPS from any damage to that target, regardless of reacting to cast a spell to *heal* that damage.

In terms of HPS numbers, this is where you'll feel quite sad. You'll be trying your hardest and the "two best healers" will always outdo you. Don't feel sad, I've been playing Resto Shaman for the whole of MoP and Blizz have finally given us a break! Every class will rotate as the "best healer" throughout each patch, each minor buff or nerf to a class will make huge effects.

Now you must remember, healing isn't about being top of the meters. It's easy to get carried away (myself included) with "OMG I'M NEVER TOP OF HEALING", but healing is about keeping people alive, and not topping meters.

Of course there are ways to improve your class, glyphs, reforges, better gear and just constant practice! But don't get too concerned about "being top of the meters".

Keep your chin up! I hope everything gets better smile.png

Vekz

Edited by Vekz

Couldn't find your profile, for some reason.

Anyway, I started using the weights Krazyto/Krazymonk suggests a couple months ago and I don't regret it.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/c1d92f4d-e9b1-4ec7-9474-6126451b3e3a

Put those weights on your char and enjoy. Hope I have helped, but the credits belong to Krazyto/Krazymonk, who helped me out a lot, even if he doesn't know that. LOL!

well i followed my gfs advice on depression. I changed race! and i know its crazy but it kinda helped turns out i hated male panderan (lol). I'm also using krazyito's stats. BTW i destroyed other healers at tonights raid biggrin.png