FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
G3DL0K

Frost dk were nerfed.

This is indeed BS, I played with the new spec and it does indeed seem to do the same if not more damage while not mobilty stricken which the BoS build was...

what this vid illustrates is either ppl are getting used to the new build(s) or they didnt changed their stat piority since now it looks like Mastery is top.

Also I did some simming. On a boss like Mistress with the HRW build at 922 ilvl I get about 1.4mill dps HOWEVER with the Obli build its over 2 mill with the same gear. On Goroth with HRW I get about 970k/mill but with the Obli build its about 940k. So it could just be different builds.

Edited by alleraz

Hey that's me at 0:42 :)

I have to disagree though, frost feels a lot better in my opinion. People aren't used to the changes so it'll take some time to adjust to the changes. I also feel like the T20 Set is a lot better for BoS builds so frost will be looking a lot better in T21.

Edited by Caprious
typo

It's not quite the end of the world yet. Every patch it takes a couple weeks of logs for people to feel out what the realistic best talents and rotations are. In addition for the whole frost vs unholy battle that always rages do keep in mind in roughly two more weeks we get the Netherlight Crucible which could have strong influences on the "meta" of WoW. So, just hang tight for a bit, people are chugging away at it and we'll have more realistic ideas of how things fell in a bit :)

7 hours ago, Tri said:

It's not quite the end of the world yet. Every patch it takes a couple weeks of logs for people to feel out what the realistic best talents and rotations are. In addition for the whole frost vs unholy battle that always rages do keep in mind in roughly two more weeks we get the Netherlight Crucible which could have strong influences on the "meta" of WoW. So, just hang tight for a bit, people are chugging away at it and we'll have more realistic ideas of how things fell in a bit :)

I can already tell its better than BoS spec... both simming and RL testing im doing about 20-50k more dps using HRW build while not constrained by the lack of mobility the BoS build yields. I haven't tested it out in raids but im sure its going to do better there to.

I can easily tell that in the vid ppl are just testing things out plus some ppl with High ilvl could just not be that great (I on occasion out dps other frost dks about 8ilvls higher than me)

Edited by alleraz