FORUMS
jjdmts

24 hours to approve posting?

I am a new member and I posted 24 hours ago in WOW/General and my post has not shown up there or in my post history. It said it would need to be approved by a moderator but seems like a long time to approve a post. Are the forums dead? I hope not because I am starting back up in WoW  after a 4 year break and wanted to go Premium here but if it is dead I will just save the money.

Hi

This is the first post from this account so I can't see a post from 24 hours ago. Normally posts are approved within a few hours, the mods team are based all over the place so usually, someone is awake and online.  The forums aren't dead by any means but if you're not happy, there is no pressure to go premium, it's an option you can use if you want to. 

Hope that that helps. 

I can't see your post in WoW General either. As Shells said, we normally approve messages pretty quickly.

Hello.

I have also just started an account and made a comment on a post on the Hearthstone part.

I also have a "comment" saying I need moderator approvel.

I posted almost 48 hours ago. Haven seen my post yet

Is it a general problem?

:-) Or do I just generally do it wrong.

I press the Submit Reply button and it shortly changes to "saving"

rgds PanPan

Ahh - A longer saving pause and then a "Posted just now Hidden"

I looks like I got through this time.

I repost on the other topic.

best regards

Pan Pan

Edited by PanPan

5 minutes ago, PanPan said:

Hello.

I have also just started an account and made a comment on a post on the Hearthstone part.

I also have a "comment" saying I need moderator approval.

Which post did you comment on? I'm trying to find your comment, but can't - there's nothing pending approval either. Trying to locate the post.

Hallo

It was Alecos www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/32975-legend-in-the-making-an-advanced-guide-to-competitive-hs-part-4/

It looked like nothing happend when I pressed the submit button. (just a quick flash of "saving" on the button)

But since i was/am all new I did not know what to expect.

With this post I noticed that it is placed in the thread but is pending aproval

best regrads

PanPan

Two users reporting the same issue seems a bit concerning to me. Let me look into the server logs and see what happened.

I've found @PanPan's post in the server logs, but it does not appear anywhere else on the site. That's very strange and I will keep an eye on the issue.

A bit more info.

I wanted to enter my post again

On 4/9/2017 at 5:07 PM, PanPan said:

Hallo

It was Alecos www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/32975-legend-in-the-making-an-advanced-guide-to-competitive-hs-part-4/

It looked like nothing happend when I pressed the submit button. (just a quick flash of "saving" on the button)

But since i was/am all new I did not know what to expect.

With this post I noticed that it is placed in the thread but is pending aproval

best regrads

PanPan

When I clicked to start writing all my old text was still as draft in the editor. I was asked if I wanted to clear the post or not

I choose not and added an extra line or two and pressed summit

So the draft was present but for some reason submit first worked after after some days (??)

And I did press it more than once the first time.

Best Regards PanPan

5 hours ago, PanPan said:

So the draft was present but for some reason submit first worked after after some days (??)

And I did press it more than once the first time.

Definitely very odd. I'll pass this on to Damien. Please do let us know if you experience this again in the future - we're trying to locate/fix the root of the issue :)

• Thanks 1