FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Conso

Ele stat priority question

I was reading up on the stat ratios listed for the various builds and wanted to try putting that into my Pawn, except i'm missing the ratio value for intellect, "for every point of haste you want .85 of this stat..." etc. What value should i list for intellect? would it be on par with the top secondary?

On Easy mode section step 3 you list the stats you want as:  

3. Stat Choice

Currently, you will want to prioritize secondary stats as follows:

1. Intellect;
  2. Mastery >= Critical Strike;
  3. Versatility;
  4. Haste.

However on the Stat priority section you list them differently. Under stat section Haste is number one stat on almost all build variations where it is the bottom on the easy mode section is there a reason for this?

Edited by Neariec
Hit save to early by mistake

On 13.09.2017 at 3:28 PM, Neariec said:

On Easy mode section step 3 you list the stats you want as:  

3. Stat Choice

Currently, you will want to prioritize secondary stats as follows:

1. Intellect;
  2. Mastery >= Critical Strike;
  3. Versatility;
  4. Haste.

However on the Stat priority section you list them differently. Under stat section Haste is number one stat on almost all build variations where it is the bottom on the easy mode section is there a reason for this?

Can anyone respond to that? Because I'm not sure if Haste is least or the most valuable of secondary stats... This is very confusing as a new ele player.

10 hours ago, Kalafior said:

Can anyone respond to that? Because I'm not sure if Haste is least or the most valuable of secondary stats... This is very confusing as a new ele player.

I recommend using Raidbots.com to sim your character, since all our stats are very close in value right now. the easy mode is mostly for people that play casually and don't want to bother with simming every possible upgrade. easy mode likely lists haste last because it doesnt assume we are using tier 20, which has set bonuses that value haste. 

TBH with minor stats this patch its been, take whatever gives you the highest ilvl, other than having as little vers possible and keep your 4p... for trinkets sim it.

On 10/28/2017 at 5:44 PM, Chubbz said:

I have noticed higher haste is making a difference at 930+, or atleast to me it is.

As long as you are raising your other stats too and not ruining the ratios, then yeah, Haste will keep being good unless using Icefury.