Fliits

Tragedy

2 posts in this topic

Medivh's winrate is at an all time low, standing 39.2%, according to Hotslogs. When is Blizzard going to do something about this? I understand that Medivh is supposed to be a tricky character, but come on, no other character is even close to him in winrate. Just rework him please, it should already be time for the games to begin.

• Like 2

On 14/09/2017 at 8:18 AM, Fliits said:

Medivh's winrate is at an all time low, standing 39.2%, according to Hotslogs. When is Blizzard going to do something about this? I understand that Medivh is supposed to be a tricky character, but come on, no other character is even close to him in winrate. Just rework him please, it should already be time for the games to begin.

Medivh definitely could use a tweak. I wouldn't say he actually needs a rework because many of his talents are pretty versatile already.

The problem is, like you said, that he is tricky to use. Another problem is that he doesn't really fit anywhere in the metagame when drafting. He can do a bit of everything, but is a master of none (although no other Hero in the game has a 5 second cooldown ability that gives Protected Status).

Should Blizzard rework Medivh, I think they should repurpose him as a Support, in my opinion, and allow him to do a bit of healing out of his skills; for example healing nearby allies when dealing damage with Arcane RiftArcane Rift, and/or allies being healed after using PortalPortal when using it once. He already has a pretty neat talent that gives heals in the form of ReabsorptionReabsorption.