FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ParkertheOrc

Lord Marrowgar

Why are you running MajorDomo Executus?  If you were running the Priest Quest or Alexstraza as well then maybe I would understand but when your hero becomes Ragnaros, you HP becomes 8. Max HP is 8. Only way to change that is to Alexstraza yourself or play Amara - the set your HP to 40.  If you want to throw in a Miracle OTK then you may want to put in a Deathlord or Humongous Razorleaf.  Since they both start with 8 HP, Double divine makes that 32 + Inner Fire for the 32/32 which can OTK a LOT of people.  Exceptions are high armor Warrior, Secret Mage (Unless you play the Secret Stealer / Eater), or Priest who uses quest as well and pulls out his Set HP to 40 before you get miracle 32/32.  If you are intentionally trying to become Ragnaros then why run Mindbreaker? That blocks both peoples Hero Power. Why not switch him out for Saboteur?  Sabotuer is 3 mana as well, a 4/3 drop, and makes the enemy Hero power cost +5 mana. The Loatheb of Hero powers.  The rest of the deck seems fine. Unfortunately, I do not see that deck making it past rank 17, especially since you are playing Wild Format.  In wild I have been seeing an increase in OTK druids who use the Quest to make all their C'thun cards free + Brann Bronzebeard for a Super C'thun buff + his battlecry activates twice.

• Like 1

Until someone comes up with working decks for the Ice Crown encounters which are not full of legends and epics a lot of players do not have I will not be impressed. ^^

13 hours ago, Caldyrvan said:

Until someone comes up with working decks for the Ice Crown encounters which are not full of legends and epics a lot of players do not have I will not be impressed. ^^

TOMMY J TO THE RESCUE!

Be impressed and/or enjoy!

• Like 1

On 9/21/2017 at 9:53 PM, Caldyrvan said:

I think all of our guide decks are cheap for ICC, no? The only one where things get more expensive is if you are trying to do every class for Lich King, but even then there are some cheap alternatives.

• Like 1