FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Raka

Single Target Prio-List Error ?

Hey all,

your guide says for single target choose Obliteration and for multitarget BoS.

In the prio list for singletarget the first skill to use is BoS and no Obliteration mentioned ? Intended ?

Greets

2 hours ago, Raka said:

Hey all,

your guide says for single target choose Obliteration and for multitarget BoS.

In the prio list for singletarget the first skill to use is BoS and no Obliteration mentioned ? Intended ?

Greets

The first skill to use is actually Sindragosa's Fury(with Pillar and Unholy Str and 5 stacks of razorice) on the list on Icy-Veins. it mentions nothing about BoS for ST rotation.  Sindragosa's Fury and BoS are 2 totally different things.

With that said it is interesting that Obliteration isnt mentioned for ST rotation. I guess they didn't update it yet for whatever reason.

Edited by alleraz

Where do you see BoS ?

1. Use Icon Sindragosa's Fury (with Pillar of Frost Icon Pillar of Frost, the proc from Rune of the Fallen Crusader Icon Rune of the Fallen Crusader, and 5 stacks of Razorice).
  2. Use Remorseless Winter Icon Remorseless Winter on cooldown (for Gathering Storm Icon Gathering Storm).
  3. Use Howling Blast Icon Howling Blast, only if you have a Rime Icon Rime proc.
  4. Use Obliterate Icon Obliterate to avoid capping runes, or if you have a Killing Machine Icon Killing Machine proc.
  5. Use Frost Strike Icon Frost Strike when you are about to cap Runic Power.
  6. Use Obliterate Icon Obliterate.
  7. Use Frost Strike Icon Frost Strike.

Oh ... Fury ... sorry my bad.... read only Sindragosa and was like wtf ... :) but Obliteration is missing anyway :)

Yes it's indeed weird it's not explained in the Cooldown part :).

Although i believe you can use it on cooldown.

Edited by genbag

Yea IDK why Obliteration isnt in the ST rotation. Also I dont know why SoN and Newfound Will didnt swap places on the  legendary list, wiith the fact that Newfound Will is better than SoN for obliteration.

It does need an update, the usual contributors are a bit less active while waiting for T21 content I'm guessing.

With that in mind, the 7.3.2 PTR went live today, baseline damage raised by another 4% .. (28% total) for Frost, which is OK but not significant to the guides, just worth pointing out for those interested.

51 minutes ago, Browed said:

It does need an update, the usual contributors are a bit less active while waiting for T21 content I'm guessing.

With that in mind, the 7.3.2 PTR went live today, baseline damage raised by another 4% .. (28% total) for Frost, which is OK but not significant to the guides, just worth pointing out for those interested.

7.3.2 is still month+ out, they should atlest update the guide to reflect the new build with Obliteration. Right now I use it when I have atleast 50 runic power and with pillar just so I dont starve myself during Obliteration.

Edited by alleraz